The three last numbers of your post are the SCP you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

The three last numbers of your post are the SCP you are stuck with in a room for 24 hours, how fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll

Rolling

I'M DED

meme me up

Roll

pretty fucked

roll

that shit eats cows

Rollin.

Commonly known as the "Tar Baby," SCP-968 appears as a black, adhesive high-viscosity oil. Current research explains SCP-968 as a colony of fibrous protozoa working together without any true structure, central nervous system or endocrine system, despite observations of cellular coordination.

Similar to the flexing properties of animal muscle, these fibrous protozoa are capable of pulling on one another with a combined strength. Specialized flagella along their surfaces allow for the gripping of prey and surfaces but without tendons, ligaments or skeletal material to support it, SCP-968 is incapable of any significant locomotion. The colony "hunts" by mimicking the appearance of prey or a wounded animal to lure other predators to attack it. In the presence of humans, it has "learned" that mimicking the shape of an incapacitated infant or small child is the optimal lure for human beings.

Yep, fucked.

roll

Rollin

Ayy lmao

Rolling

r

Roolll

Roll

... A telepathic megaphone. I think im safe

havent seen one of these threads in a long time, good job keeping it real op
>i hope its either euclid or safe

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

rolllllll

rollerino

be merciful

Let's go

that is probably one of the worst things i could have gotten

roll

Elo

roll

555 go

Roll

roll

Okay, lets see how fucked I am

rolll

rollrollroll

roll

Rollerino

Please be safe

Oh shit user, abandoned prisons are already creepy as fuck, but that shit sounds horible. Sorry you have to go out like that.

rolling you fucking faggot

No

creeped out, but alive

Gay, mine is just a creepy state trooper

IDK lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A

Roll

Rolling

well, technically you have to stay in a room with it, noone said anyghing about entering it...

go

Nice, I like chess

Time to roll

Roll

Fuckin roll

Some kind of bed pls.

Roll

roll

Fugg

Yee

173 get

Rape

>What makes SCP-458 an oddity is that, while appearing to be an ordinary pizza box, when it comes into contact with human hands, it instantaneously replicates within it the holder's subconsciously preferred choice of pizza, down to the favorite sauce, cheese, crust, and topping.
do want
do want

nigga what

Rhôl

Roll

RIP user

Fo' roll

>723890892
ok

roll

This'll be fun

Yo imma just shitpost

roll

Jesus fucking Christ OP I'm fucked.

cmon 113 or 006

Rull

Rolling

Roll

Smoked

Rolling

not really just dont go near the babby dumbass

meh

Roll

Let's do this.

rolling

ROLL

rollin

I know I'm only class D, but I demand a different room.

rollerino

danK

how to reply to comment

Roll

Rolling

Rollin

Rolling

Rolland

Roll

Rip me