youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you want to kill yourself OP?

Cause of you user you faggot lookin cunt. Just enjoy the show

ayylmao

op doesnt have the balls for it. dont waste ur time

Ayyyy anhero

Where's the stream?

No, really. Why would you want to kill yourself? Are you sure there's not a whole lot of stuff you'd like to do before you die? At least try to give those a shot before choosing that life is not worth living. What's going on?

Ayyyy have to balls to post yourself in 4 hours with a noose around your head and then youll be the winner. Lick my ass fuckwit

Welcome to australia, where money and your lifestyle predicts everything. Do something small, end in lockup, bashed, bashed daily, spat out into socitey with nothing. Its fucked. You can play it well and earn shit. The rest just die

Stream posted in 3.56 hours

the cops here are soft, what are you even talking about?

take some with you and do a flip. youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

If you feel the problem is Australia, have you considered moving elsewhere? Taking whatever you have and just giving life another shot in a place you'll conquer? Trying to start anew and breathe new life in yourself? I am sure you've always had childhood dreams of visiting or even living in a foreign country, why not try it?

Life isnt for everyone, why cant you accept that and stop being so stubborn? I f i want to end my shit with all the experiences ive been though i have my fucking damn right. Fuck you for leaning over my options

Thought I'd come find your thread op,

Because this is an extremely drastic decision you're taking. I don't think you believe you're worthless, and I don't think you believe you are incapable of good either. I think that you should first make sure you've really exhausted all of your options before taking such a step.

Can I ask you, how old are you? Have you ever talked to anyone about your suicidal desires in the past or have you been isolated from others on this aspect ?

Im very capable, exhausted every option. For an absolute cunt like you to come along and take such a step from letting other Sup Forums ros experiencing an anhero livestream will be your fault. Dont do it. YOU KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT

Honestly, I can personally say that I don't want it, and I don't think that this is the sort of material that's missing on the internet. It's quite easy to go and find a video of such things today, if not worse. This isn't really about us at this point, it's about you. Do *you* really want to die like this? I mean, think about it. It won't even be a death worthy of a capable and exhausted man. Exhausted, I understand. Life's a shithole. However, I don't think that if you feel like you're capable you should be doing this. There's more to you, there's more to life and there's more you can do with life. When you're gone, you have no idea what's coming next, but you sure as hell know it'll be too late to do what *you* wish to do.

I just think you should really consider actually exhausting all options first. I don't think you are unloved, I don't think you are unworthy and I think you should allow yourself to be more than a mere product of your environment. Even less be another person that commits suicide on the net.

Before you kill yourself, send all your money to me first. There's a game I would like to buy

God damn it user

You should seriously consider first seeing to your loved ones and seeing if you truly think it is the appropriate thing to do when you look into their eyes.

im 21
Failed School 4 Years..
Still in the last year of School..
No Job..
i'm Awaiting Court Trial..
ive been in so much shit in my life since i was young that you wouldnt Imagine but i still Havent givenup on Life..

I agree there are Phases that you might feel youre all Cornered and Nothing to do.. but no.. Life is a gift Do life right..

im a shit person at typing

Are you OP? Because if you are (or even if you aren't), this is an opportunity to talk a little bit for the first time like you haven't before. Keeping this in doesn't help, stifling your sorrows only makes them scream louder. Would you like to talk about this before doing this?

just keep going user

Wow, by 21 I had a degree and a $70k job

Where's the stream?

As a total troll and complete fuckwad don't do it user. I know saying that only makes you want to do it more, but there are people out there and in this thread who share your pain. what if killing yourself was not the only way to end it? If you could take another option that would end it and make you happy would you do it?

>6.5
Got anymore? Thats not going to get you drunk surely.

But 21 is also quite young, and to be fair your case seems to be a little bit unusual. I am 20 myself, and I haven't finished my degree. I know no one around me who has, and those who did finish don't have that yet either.

You should probably try to share some tips as to how he may help himself rather than being inconsiderate.

>As a total troll and complete fuckwad don't do it user
Ah so you mean he should do it?

There are at least 3 active threads about people killing themselves.

What a time to be alive

Why? They're all just attention whores like OP. I mean come on why make us wait several hours?

It was a pun, because this is a suicide thread

4 more hours?! Shame, guess I'll watch the webm when I wake up

>It was a pun
I have autism

rip thread

I had high hopes

It's no more drastic than me driving to work drunk, drugged un and sleep deprived whilst postin on chan.

This is know a made it to work safely drunk thread.

but those are very drastic. Actually, killing yourself is much more drastic by any comparison.

can you just do it now, I have to go to work soon

Banana HAHA

BANANA