I'm an alcoholic. My wife cut me off recently from all drinks but I've been bringing beer home after work, hiding it...

I'm an alcoholic. My wife cut me off recently from all drinks but I've been bringing beer home after work, hiding it, and pounding them after she goes to bed. Ask this piece of shit anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJv5qqxW-E
youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x0Ipp9tPU
thefreedomforum.com/topics/is-everything-logical/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6t1yqrx7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZsh41rB8
thefreedomforum.com/topics/world-going-crazy/
youtube.com/watch?v=XfxXcBJ0LP0
youtube.com/watch?v=FPQTty7t0RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is your wife into anal? Not trying to be a dick, but your wife is the only thing from that story that interest me.

Fair enough. And yes.

What is your first name?

Would you consider yourself to be happy?

Why don't you stop? You could be a good guy instead of a piece of shit.

That was mean. Sorry. Kids? Are you violent? Hard liquor or do you just stick to beer?

David....

Meh. I'm diagnosed bipolar as well so I'm happier than when I was self destructing even more (drugs, bad relationships, etc,) but still not waking up with a grin

What time do you go to bed?

No worries. No kids. Not violent though occasionally slamming my fist on table during arguments but that happens without alcohol too. Beer and wine is what I stick to unless I'm out and about.

Late. But I work 2nd shift til 10-12 pm so 2 or so at the earliest.

Answer my question and I will give you a beer.

What are the events leading up to your wife deciding you can't drink anymore? Have you been an alcoholic for a long time, or did it start after you met her? I'm assuming you are mean to her when drunk?

Yeah. I should. But I find it incredibly difficult to. I went a week without and it was miserable. What is a good guy anyway?

why beer? I love it but it's a shitty choice for hiding and pounding them. too much volume, trickier to hide the evidence, and then you have to get up to piss during the night a bunch.

spirits are where it's at for secret drinking user.

It's a disease, man. Don't feel bad about yourself. Just go get help like anyone else with a disease. You wouldn't call yourself a piece of shit if you had cancer or something. You'd go get help.

Been one for at least 2-3 years though it has progressed to be more and more of a problem. No it started before I met her and yeah I was an asshole one too many times to her while drunk which led to her wanting to crack down.

You need to switch to liquor. Believe me, 15 year alcohol here. 6 beers is like one glass of vodka. Try Burnetts vodka, cheap and goes down smooth with no hangover.

lets.rabb.it/886j/oanFTau27A Dick?

Agreed but I'm not a huge spirits guy. I mean I love some scotch but they don't have that stuff in airplane bottles (good stuff that is)

Yeah I know man. But I'm just hypocritical of myself

Yeah true. High school ruined brunette for me but I feel ya.

I see. Well my situation is very similar to yours, although I'm not married. Just in a serious relationship. I don't see any problems (besides your health) with having beer after she goes to bed, since it isn't likely to directly affect her. Just keep in mind that she'll find out eventually if you keep going. And i definitely wouldn't recommend switching to spirits like some people in this thread are suggesting. It'll make everything worse.

Post wife pics to teach her a lesson

Man...this is me tho..

I miss my consoles..
I miss my Xbone...
I miss my playstation...
I miss mallory..
I miss my life..

but if you're hammering half a dozen beers anyway, a large bottle of spirits is still less volume and easy to hide compared to beer. if you don't want to keep any leftovers at home at all just fill a small soft drink bottle or something with spirits each day and bring that inside.

Are you me?
It's all about efficiency baby.

That said, OP, try a meeting. And then try another. Or at least try saying "not tonight. If I make it through tonight I'll have my drinks tomorrow."
And then say it again the next night. After 2 weeks sober you'll be amazed at how much better you feel. With or without meetings. Are you religious?

i dare you to check into a treatment program, today, preferably a really cheap one, and call her from there. get there by walking, after calling them. detox at a sobering station first, preferably one with cushions on a stainless steel floor. dont do medical detox. call your wife once you are there. dont promise her ANYTHING. do it for you. you wouldnt post here if you didnt want to do this. so do what you fucking want to do, loser, and make the plunge. no more booze today, no more booze tomorrow, no more booze one day at a time. bet your too much of a pussy to do that, arent you? you are loved.

Your wife probably already knows. And when (not if) you get caught she is going to be pissed.

Want a tip from a another married guy? Don't hide it. She will more upset about you being sneaky and hurting her trust than you getting drunk in the basement or wherever.

fuck you david you owe me 200 bucks

Did you fucking pass out already?

Then you think I've gone two weeks sober, so I can go two weeks drunk now and I've cut my drinking in half... PROGRESS

This ninja is on to sometjhing. Start brewing your own...i mean Idk wtf you start with...? A keg of heavily laced Brown Sugar Tepache or sume shit? youtube.com/watch?v=MW6E_TNgCsY

Dude, this is not that hard. The first rule of this meeting, do NOT talk about being a DRUNK!
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x0Ipp9tPU
thefreedomforum.com/topics/is-everything-logical/

Stephano?

Also...maybe tell your wife that Monogamy is probably a thing of the past. 303) 913-7492

David, no. That's not how this works. I don't want to be a downer but if you keep going like this it will likely cost you your marriage. Also you'll fucking die. Just focus on a day at a time. Keep yourself occopied. You can do it. Obviously not tonight, but overall I believe, truly, that you can do it. For yourself and for your wife. I know you probably don't like this idea, but I'll pray for you. Seriously.

Keep your chin up champ

I'm drinking sum cheap ass Kentucky High mr eff be hi! youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6t1yqrx7Y

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME

God told me when I prayed for you.

Jk you mentioned it earlier in the thread. I did pray for you thoug . I think you can do better and be better and have a better life. You're worth more than you think sport.

Because he is a good guy! The world he is not a piece of shyte!
DON'T YOU ANIMALS GET IT YET!???
youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZsh41rB8

You sickos make me want to implode! youtube.com/watch?v=HDvZsh41rB8
thefreedomforum.com/topics/world-going-crazy/

Chuddup my nig.
You sound like a robot you so hai...
you dreaming???
This a haiku???

why do you let a bitch make your choices?

Shit I m eant this one. I just drink and pretend like I'm a badass. I mean I'm prob a POS deplorable degenerate but wutevz...we all have our un-tapped potential! AmIrite!? youtube.com/watch?v=FPQTty7t0RQ

While your downstairs drinking beer, she is in bed drinking semen.

I hope not.