yoko ono is the fifth beatle
>prove me wrong
>inb4 the chuck berry video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRAl5Kqfy0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tfw yoko outlived John and Chuck

beatles were white yoko was a jap tart

She'll outlive them all and history will remember all those heavily ironic pop songs The Yoko & John Ono Band did in their early years.

I'd rather have Pete Best instead of Yoko.

What about George Michael their producer?

i read that as jam tart

>George Michael
>Michael
Please be bait

>mfw Yoko has better solo albums than any of the Beatles
>mfw Beatles geeks flip when you say this

>lying this hard
>on a board where everyone knows you're bullshitting

>can't believe people like things
Fly and Approximately Infinite Universe are phenomenal

This is the only mildly appealing thing Yoko ever got near, the rest of Lennon's output is underwhelming and anything led by Yoko is just better off avoided. A waste of time.

it's okay to be wrong (which you are)

Would you care explaining why?

huge nips

Fly is one of the first non-German documents in heavy, droning psych with tracks like Mind Train and the other crazy shit across it. It's like Yoko picked up on what Can was going to do on Tago Mago before they even put it out

Approximately Infinite Universe is just really strange, memorable pop music

He looks like Gira

I'm pretty high right now and I can't tell if that's a picture or a painting.

i love her songwriting
youtube.com/watch?v=TRAl5Kqfy0g

I have taken a semester-long course on The Beatles and know more about them than anybody else on this board
AMA

What's ur fav beatle bro

[spoiler]George Harrison[/spoiler] followed closely by [spoiler]Paul McCartney[/spoiler]

who did the Beatles want to sign to their experimental label?

What two albums were actually released on said experimental label

Which Beatle is scecretly a fierce anti-semite?

its george martin, normie

probably Paul. Or George since they were always after his money. It wouldn't surprise me
the last two

step up

Even the worst Wings album is better than that stuff.

okay friendo. why did Geoff Emerick quit in the middle of the "white" album? Assuming you know who Geoff is or how important he was. I've met him by the way

I saw George play last Saturday night.. it was nothing short of magical

wow dude can i suck ur dick

>Still discussing this when it is obvious that the "fifth beatle" can only be the one producer they had during their entire career and that actually made important contributions to their music.
It´s obviously not that bitch gook who loved to break bands apart or that manager fag that couldn´t take drugs without dying in the process

so you're saying you don't know why Geoff Emerick refused to continue recording one of the greatest/most popular rock bands of all time? That seems like something a fan of The Beatles would know

That's where you're both wrong.

>Ugh it's Yoko's fault the Beatles broke up, not because john was being a dick and they were running out of steam as a group!
>Paul was an asshole who ruined the Beatles!

I swear every argument a johnfag says sounds like something that would get a million upvotes from 13 year old atheists on reddit

yeah John was a retard who was never really as good as Paul but they definitely were running out of steam as you say and the real kicker IMO is their manager, Brian Epstein's, untimely death by overdose

He played in what, 3 songs? and was with them on the Rooftop concert. Nothing compared to George.
It was a number of factors, i´m not saying only she was the reason they broke up. She definetly didn´t help.
And fuck you Paul is my favorite

>actually placing any blame on Yoko when the entire band was getting families and drifting apart

Reddit is full of Paulfags though

She was the only one present at the studio when they have agreed that no girlfriends should be allowed there

I hate these two so much

India happened before that, they were already rocky
Are you going to blame Maharishi next? You might be able to

edit: I think Maharishi fondled John

Things were already rocky since Epstein´s death or even before that. I already said that i´m not solely blaming her for the break-up, it something inevitable.
And my point was that she shouldn´t even be discussed as a fifth beatle, when the only correct answer for that is George Martin

His presence alone, at least for one song, dulled the madness that is the White Album
>inb4 he just replaced John