Throws Batterang at Flash's face to prove he is the Flash

>throws Batterang at Flash's face to prove he is the Flash
>Isn't actually the Flash just some weird /r9k/ autist
>Batterang goes through the kids nose socket and gets lodged into brain instantly killing him
>Bruce Wayne just murdered someone

Now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b451KPji--E
youtube.com/watch?v=kW0L6dyaSP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The warehouse was locked up tho, flash would be the only one to have the key

Well apparently he's already fine with murder

>>Bruce Wayne just murdered someone
he's murdered dozens since BvS. I don't think this Batman cares

who says that kid wasn't the first?
bats already saw the convenience store footage of him

this Bruce Wayne is edgy, he kills for sport.

manslaughter not murder nigger

>now what
wow never thought of this
great thread

>/r9k/
>those Chad cheekbones
I don't think so.

elliot.jpg

>weird /r9k/ autist
So he is one of us?

somehow it inexplicably gets pinned on Superman

...like how everyone believed Superman shot up the Nairobi village

Anybody else bothered by how Bruce is recruiting people without wearing his Batsuit??? Like...isn't identity suppose to be a secret ?

he doesn't know how it works, what if flash was too tired? what if he uses an special device? what if he needs to concentrate or something?

receipts

This post literally made me stop eating my popcorn

It bothers me far too much

So I'm behind the loop

...what are we talking about?

He's the world's greatest detective. He already knows it's the Flash.

Your move, OP

Bruce IS the mask he hides behind
youtube.com/watch?v=b451KPji--E

He knows their identities. Its only fair. Get over your autism

a justice league trailer was released

also to OP bruce wouldnt have thrown it if he had the slightest idea that he wasnt flash. Bruce probably had his bitchboy alfred do research so he was 100% sure

He wants to keep the return/existence of Batman a myth/mystery.

Come on, it was spelled out in the trailer.

I mean, you probably don't want to approach a total stranger while wearing a bat suit if you don't have to. That would draw a lot of attention to yourself.

It was because they were burned you fucking idiot! Wow, there's people like you exist that miss the important points in movies and blame the movie for sucking. When you didn't understand it!

Yeah, I saw that reddit,twitter,youtube jokr too

Bruce Wade has publicly said he financially backs the Batman. Makes sense that he'd be there to recruit people, since he's a jetsetting millionaire. If news got out that Batman was out actively recruiting people hundreds of miles from Gotham, the criminals would have a field day.

Has there been any word about green lantern? or martian manhunter?

He doesn't wear a batsuit. He wears a brucesuite.

The flash suit is literally displayed between them both a few steps away. I think spoilerAnon a few months ago even mentioned that Bruce asked what the suit is for and it divulged into a quippy denial dialog leading up to the batarang clip.

Even with the Aquaman one he's eyes make it clear that he knows Arthur Curry is who he's looking for. That speevh was just a polite way of saying "hey bro, wanna talk in private or duke it out here in front of these civilians."

Fucking stupid meme. Batman is the worlds greatest detective. Pretty sure he knows he's the Flash for sure. He's not throwing the batarang to prove he's the Flash, he's throwing the batarang to get him to reveal his powers

What is The Flash weak too? How is he not constantly winning every Justice League battle for them? He is always in his "slow down" shit right? And he has complete control over it? As soon as a villain's location is learned, shouldn't he be able to go there, kill/subdue them, then run back to his house and be in bed before Batman blinks?

>Has literal footage of the faggot in a gas station running at super speed stopping a robber.
>Batman is a detective (worlds greatest)
>Thinks this is even remotely plausable that he would make a mistake like that.

wew

>What is The Flash weak too?
Deathstroke

Nice fresh, new meme there bud

Film-wise: he needs to be nerfed until Green Lantern joins up, so prob JL2 or JL3 if there is one.

Show-wise: not sure why CW is STILL dicking around when he can throw lightning and freely time travel.

What is this, wwe ? Is he looking for a crowd pop when he returns ? He's traveling around the world looking for people who don't want to be found, so they're going to be located in obscure/ middle of nowhere places. This wont hurt his mythological existence if he was suited up.
The man didn't put up a craigslist add. He's Batman. I'm quite sure he will have no problem traveling back to Gotham if there is a serious problem

Doesn't take the world's greatest detective to remember the FUCKING VIDEOS SHOWING EVERYONE.

It was a gas station camera you fucking idiot. The resolution is too low to make out his identity.

It wasn't in the original cut you stupid cuckold. Stop defending your garbage generic blockbuster trash and get some taste.

mild kek

BATCOMPUTER
ENHANCE
ENHANCE HARDER
NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT

Did you not see the movie where they show Barry on the camera and how easy it was to make out his face? Fucking retard. It was right there in the movie.

>Bruce Wayne just murdered someone

You say that is if that would bother him. Did you see BvS? Guy mowed down dozens of mooks and was ready to kill the man who had saved planet.

Superman.

>cuckhold

Buzzwords! It was meant to be in the movie, it was sadly cut out. Stop being such an idiot, duder.

>Now what?

He's Batman

And to be fair batman saw fuckface when he travelled back in time.

If anyone is going to have a plot-convenient eidetic memory, its god damned batman.

man fuck off, batman doesn't tell people his secret identity right off the bat

Remember, Snyder, DC and I'm assuming executives too, all thought Batman and Superman would look "silly" if they had conversations while in costume.

...Jesus Christ.

>right off the bat
I see what you did thar

Does he always show up without a disguise when recruiting people he's never met? What if they decide they don't want to join and turn evil? They know who Batman really is now.

No, they thought it would look silly if they had long conversations, and they are completely right

>!

please shut up.

>implying batman wouldn't be able to know with certainty whether the autist was flash

Are you ignoring that Lex literally had files about everyone of them? He porbably had Flash's identity figured out by then, and if not, just enough leads for Batman to now Barry was the guy he was looking for.

He's a goofball.

lel

But batman acts on 1% possibilities as an absolute threat

It's a superhero comic book movie. If the director and writers can't figure out how to make a scene feel genuine and not laughable, then they shouldn't be making this.

Nolan's Batman series got praise for this exact reason

Don't you have some Donald Dick to suck, retard?

The World's Greatest Detective couldn't figure out The Joker was three different people.
So plot armor>speedforce

Batarangs can either stun people or cut things, it all depends on how you throw them

I hope he has a retarded fight against Captain Boomberang sooner or later

Despite whatever pretty excuses he (or fans) have made over the years, Batman's always killed when it suits him.

fuck you Johns, they weren't 3 people until a couple of months ago

this

Do you think a dimly lit room could fool the world's greatest detective, OP?

This is hilarious. Why didn't Burton keep doing them?
They were ALWAYS three people and Batman needed Metron's chair to figure it out! He's a dummy! A DUMMY!

every damn time

>dozens

I don't even think he killed 10 people. And they were a little more than "mooks", they were straight-up mercenaries/terrorists.

The Joker is 3 people now? I dropped it after a few Bat Gordon issues.

yes

Yes, blame Doctor Manhattan.

Batman is a fascist and a racist, he only respects the rights of naturally born citizens

Just watched it.

Id love to say is shit but it actually made me really excited for the movie. It felt more similar to the animated series, which is fucking great.

Both of these seem like "Well The Flash is overpowered as fuck, better make him make some horrible mistake.

Deathstroke? Fast but ordinary human. The Flash should have seen that sword and stopped and said "Wow I guess they think I'm that stupid," and then just taken the sword from Deathstroke to carve "I'm stupid" into his chest before he even knows it.

Superman? Fast obviously but I thought it has been established in like every universe that The Flash was faster. So how does his flick "outsmart" speed? Makes no sense.

Think they wrote an unkillable character there.

>Now what?

Why do you think Batman was surprised when Flash dodged it? Bruce has killed many kids this way

but Diana told him not Alfred

This pic basically what I've had in mind the entire time but I just was too lazy to find it out of thousands.

He's a bigger god than Superman. Literally nothing should be able to stop this man. I realize I'm in the minority when it comes to people aware of just how strong his abilities are, like everyone else here, but I simply cannot watch a movie or show with The Flash in it without saying "Well this makes no sense he's a living god."

Superman is overpowered enough, then they went and made this guy. Kind of making me mad tbqhwyf.

Well yes. Flash was made too overpowered by the writers because they're writing superhero stories for kids, not autists who are obsessed with power levels, and don't really care about about the logic of shit like . Therefore whenever a writer needs to advance the story or have a cool tense fight scene, Flash immediately jobs because there would be no story or drama otherwise.

I think he might be gassing himself up a little there

this was the 90s

explosives didn't kill you horribly just singe your hair and leave you cross eyed and dizzy like cartoons

>Well The Flash is overpowered as fuck, better make him make some horrible mistake.
Literally all the fucking superheros are, Flash just has meme pictures like this: to spell the shit out for you.
Most superheros break laws of physics if you get down to it and after that you can just come up with anything really because there is no real life logic involved.

>Flash immediately jobs
I'll guess you meant "leaves".

Even if you're a kid and you see a guy is faster than fucking Superman, you won't have doubts? Literally unanswerable to us now because we're not children, but I just don't think it's a character that should have ever existed. Even as a kid I was never worried about Superman and I didn't know about The Flash.

>Literally all
Not all.

damn... thats deep

>batman having intel that bad

I'm late to the party. But I'll post this image anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=kW0L6dyaSP4

nothing personal kid

Where the fuck is green lantern

Tripping over?

Know what's sad? Tripping should probably be his biggest weakness.

Sure he processes everything in his own form of "real time" but who hasn't turned a corner and slipped on something they didn't see?

There should be some kinda new Origin Story where The Flash dies in the first comic to falling on something stupid and flying into a stairway handle.

Even in the comics.

>guns
Wasn't that shit like REALLY early comics and abandoned fast?

do you think anyone on Sup Forums fact checks

re you me

>an attosecond is (10^-18)
>1 attosecond is to a second what the size of an atom is to the size of the entire planet
>1 atom is ~10^-10 m
>earth is 6.3 * 10^6 m
Actually checks out, take that everyone ragging on the science behind comic books