Where were you when Bill Nye got tucked into the next dimension?

Where were you when Bill Nye got tucked into the next dimension?

youtube.com/watch?v=t8b0JIPGyOA

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulletin.org/doomsday-dashboard
youtube.com/watch?v=z8LaZCEaEM0
climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek
just answer the question retards

They let this pussy nigga sit on the top for too long.

Tucker is a grinning fuckwit.
All he can do in the face of cataclysm is laugh at his own "humor".

wow. can this old faggot shill harder? he should have stayed on kiddy shows

aw god dammit
I hold really strong personal beliefs on climate change but nye makes us look like shit

Get tucked.

you fucking know that if there were someone up there who wasn't dumb (and I dunno why nye was so fucking dumb) then tucker would've been absolutely murdered

Evidence that there is climate change is overwhelming well duh, but we are not affecting it as bad as some scientists (mostly ones that get governmental funding).

Name literally one interview where Tucker lost, and don't you dare say the jon stewart one where all jon does is pander to the audience about his bow tie.

how on earth are the scientists affecting it worse than us?

Meant to say as scientists say we do.

dude, I don't know. I haven't watched any of his stuff before just now, when I watched that entire video in horror at the absolute shit nye was spewing.

what I do know is that any serious debater would've made climate change science look a lot better than nye did.

tucker lost bad looked like a fool

ah, ok

but anyway... why isn't it bad?

indulge me briefly and go to thebulletin.org/doomsday-dashboard and look at the four graphs beginning with "sea level rise" and ending with "arctic sea ice minimum". what's wrong with those?

Don't get how he lost when Nye did not provide any evidence, as in numbers.

you got baited by a retard, move on

Because when policy gets put into place that tax for BS there is a problem.

>Tells guests that they're coming on to talk about one thing
>Asks them about something completely different
>Drills down to some nitty gritty question that has no bearing on the larger debate
>When guest can't answer the question, repeats "answer the question" over and over again
>Laughs uproariously into the camera at guest's answers to make them seem unreasonable
>Claims victory
It's not fucking rocket science. Tucker Carlson does the same bullshit every night and the retards that watch Fox News think he's some kind of genius.

tucker did a horrible job as an interviewer. he made his emotions get the best of him. not cool calm and collected looked more to me like a white gurl

this

you mean he challenges his guests to prove they know what the fuck they're talking about and not regurgitate some memorized script? are you a fucking retard?

why shouldn't we use policy to fix this problem? are you suggesting we use the market, or something else?

>Talking about climate change
>"To what extent are humans effecting climate change?"
Tell me how that has nothing to do with climate change.

nigga
are you seriously saying that nye's answers WEREN'T unreasonable?
for starters, what the fuck was up with nye bringing in politics at the end? what the fuck was up with nye not knowing basic climate data? what the fuck was up with nye looking like an absolute ass?

please

>Jon Stewart makes crack about Tucker's bow tie
>Fag never wears a bow tie again

How many different subjects is Bill Nye an expert on

if he isn't an expert then he should shut the fuck up and sit down. hence why tucker told him he just acts like he knows what he's talking about but he's full of hot air. the old lady lookin faggot even had to make threats for making him look like the retard he is. go jerk it to bill nye the science guy you nigger

judging by that disgraceful performance we all just watched, very little
and I'm from fucking cornell, sitting a mile or so from a couple of buildings named after this nigga

I'm confused, if by "tucked" you mean to infer that Tuck just got wrecked by a reasonable explanation and open dialog then sure..I don't eve give a fuck about the topic and thats obvious.

You faggots actually put this shit on TV? Jesus Christ...

s/named after/containing shit named after/
but same diff

as a general note, late-night Sup Forums best Sup Forums

>I hold really strong personal beliefs on climate change
Fuck you. You should look at the evidence instead of holding personal beliefs.

>Tells guests they they're coming on to talk about one thing
>Asks them about something completely different

You have any evidence of this? You saying Tucker asked Nye to come on to talk about the Daytona 500 or some shit then hit him with a surprise curveball by asking about climate change? Get fucking real.

Nye just showed the face of liberal retardedness. All the kids claiming to be "educated" and "pro-science" but when you ask them a scientific question they can't answer it all. Nye himself defined the scientific approach, Tucker reiterated it then asked specific questions that should have specific answers which Nye could not provide after claiming "hurr durr it's common sense" like every super-left faggot on Sup Forums. There's no depth at all to their positions and the only people pissed at Tucker are the ones who don't like being outted for the idiots they are.

Another great one, where the organizer of an anti-trump march can't even explain what it is they're actually protesting

youtube.com/watch?v=z8LaZCEaEM0

The reason they have to shout down any dissenting opinion with a slew of buzzwords and name-calling all the time is because they realize just how stupid and illogical they sound. It's not like he picks the outliers from the left to come on the show, he picks people who actually, legitimately represent liberals in America.

for clarification: those personal beliefs were shaped by actually looking at the evidence

No matter how smart someone is, they still prepare for debates by brushing up on facts and points. It has been well documented over and over again that Tucker Carlson invites guests onto his show under false pretenses and then asks them about something completely different once they're on the air in order to catch them by surprise. It's obvious here that this is what happened, yet again.

Not saying that Bill Nye did a great job in this interview -- he didn't. Probably because of the reason above. But that doesn't make Tucker Carlson some kind of master debater. Just an asshole.

This is self-evident. Carlson himself says that he is concerned about climate change and wants to know the answers to these questions. If that were true, he would have told Bill Nye ahead of time exactly what his questions would be and Bill Nye would have had answers readily available. It's all right there in front of you, but all you can do is talk about how bad Bill Nye looked. You're being manipulated and you don't even know it.

Tucker lost. He kept interrupting Nye's answer with "just answer my question" because he's an idiot who did not understand the complex answer Nye was giving... like the idiots who watch Fox News who believe it is a news channel because it has "News" in its name. A couple anchors tried suing Fox News for being fired for refusing to lie. They lost their cases because Fox News is not registered as a news channel (bound by journalistic integrity), but as an entertainment channel (anything goes).

fox just brought on bill nye rather than a real expert just so that they can appear unbiased and open to different view points, and then destroy them when they have no clue what theyre talking about to make them seem right

best post in the entire thread

>You have any evidence of this?
Yes. There are dozens of articles and blog posts from former Tucker Carlson guests who claim they were brought onto the show under false pretenses. It's obvious just from watching the show.

thank you

>denying climate change

I was wondering the same thing about those last few seconds of vid. Nye got BTFO with basic logical questions that forced him to actually look at the bullshit he was trying to pass as "facts" and it was like a dark cloud came over his face and he wanted to legitimately kill Tucker. His whole persona changed noticeably in a very sinister way. "We'll be seeing each other again very soon." What the actual fuck? Liberals showing their true colors with antics like that. Trying to push that totalitarianism a little too far imo.

Please link to said evidence sir.

you're saying this as if nye doesnt go around the country giving talks about climate change. ive been reading tragedy and hope for the last few weeks. ask me anything about cultural diffusion and its effects on the west and the world and i could tell you off the top of my head. i can pull stuff from much further back in time as well. if he didnt know he could have said so but instead he kept pretending like he did. how do apologize for that?

also give me proofs about tucker doing what you claim he does or stfu and gtfo nye nut gobbler

pls kys or smd or both

blind me with your science then you dumb nigger and i'll science smash the fuck outta you

somebody should answer the question because this site has a great format for debate and it will show fox dixk suckers to truths that they say they wanted to hear.
cognitive dissonance

no no no
please don't take nye as representative of all liberals
there are a bunch of liberals that aren't retards. those are the ones you don't hear about in the media.

call him a retard or something

it never said he organized the protest, just said he participated. The average person, no matter the side, does not know any of the fine details about what they argue for.

>well documented
>still provides no source

>evidence of this
>"Sure, some blogs from former butthurt guests who got their positions in a debate BTFO by Tucker and likely made up some bullshit to save face. Totally unbiased evidence."

You for fuckin real right now? Kek

name literally one church where the preacher lost

oh shit

>great format for debate
because being able to call everyone you dont like a dumb nigger faggot is great for debate

holy shit

the question is what is the evidence that climate change is caused by humans?

I dont follow this climate change bullshit people are all fussy about right now. Like we are in the interglacial period of an ice age, shit up there is obviously melting because it aint freezing. The fuck people expect?

ah come on, if you're being called a dumb nigger faggot then your points probably aren't that good

Bitch, he asked the guy point blank what he was marching against and he couldn't answer it. Don't make this a "neither side knows the fine details about what they argue for" when they guy is literally leaving his house to go march and yell about gay shit on a megaphone.

Tell me how often you get in the car, drive to a protest, without knowing why you're even there, and fully participate. He's the definition of a clueless, uneducated tool and you're likely the same if you're trying to defend that dumbass.

He didn't even ask him "fine details" he asked him point blank why he was protesting and the guy just said "well there's all these other marches." Fucking retards jfc.

theres a guy on this thread right now thats literally just saying it everytime he replies to anything

Wait a second, I started reading this thread that Tucker Carlson tore Bill Nye a new asshole and couldn't fathom how that was possible. After watching the entire video I have concluded that some of you must be retarded for real.
Every time Bill Nye started to explain his position, Carlson interrupted him freaking out saying he was full of shit but providing nothing to the argument. Why Bill Nye would waste his fucking time doing an interview like this is beyond me.
Nye = 1
Carlson = 0

atleast it just takes me one second to glance over the name calling while other anons are busy typing out a dissertation on why climate change is human caused.

Sooooo
Climate change. Is it happening?

>bumping with tiddies

kek gg

people expect the melting to be slower. that's it.
like, much slower.

if we were a bunch of ayy lmaos making a graph of ice position like pic related, we'd make a graph with the same shape! the ice would be still melting, just like you said

but the time scale would have fucking thousands of years on it, not *decades*.

he got duped by carlson like the other user was saying carlson gets ppl to come on to make them look stupid

I sorta agree, but nye was so horrible at getting his points across

my opinion is that carlson interrupted when he saw it was obvious that nye wasn't going anywhere near an answer

i shouldve said generally protestors are fucking idiots

see

The question doesn't make sense.
At what rate do humans effect the climate? As if there is a scale or something. You are trying to dumb down every climatically system on Earth so that it's as easy to read as a fuel gauge, get fucked.

It's a sad time when one of our greatest public figures in the scientific community is a black meme comedian and bill nye.

ya fucker get tucked

>"To what extent have humans contributed precisely to climate change?"

>"Well, some grapes in the UK and some random shit in France or something."

The only retarded one here is you if you think Nye's position was logical in any way whatsoever. He clearly tried to evade any specific question he was asked. Could it be because he didn't actually have an answer? It's really that fucking simple, you pleb.

what can you expect? the good ones are off doing actual science

This is an interview between an expert in the subject, and an interviewer who won't let him speak. Most retarded interview ever. Nine minutes of absolutely nothing. Nye wins by because of Carlson's autistic screeching from start to finish. Why the fuck would he have someone on his show and not let them talk?

Tucker literally said the question was unknowable.

He purposely asked a question that has no answer.

How can he lose when he doesn't let anyone talk?

Isn't Nye a sciencist or some shit? The ''educated'' and ''cultured'' exemplar of the intelectual liberal?

boi
when was the last time he made the news before this shit

This is what you have to do to win debates. You need to be alpha and get your point across while crushing the opponent.

The question is ill formed. The only valuable thing to do is to answer a question that actually makes sense.

exactly, he asked a question that is impossible to answer, like he wanted to give an exact percent which we cant really determine

dumb nigger faggot

ALSO

any climate change skeptics out there? gimme a good rebuttal to and we'll talk

I'm retarded that I want to hear the man talk for more than 4 seconds at a time without being interrupted? Nye never made a single point. Not once. He wasn't allowed to. Nye is used to talking with other experts in a civilized discussion setting, not whatever the fuck that was I just watched.

come on, admit that some of nye's answers started out real goddamn weird and he kept changing the subject

dude had a serious agenda

there is no rebutal to that proof unless u ?use or have? cognitive dissonance or refute the authoritie

>Tucker said the question was unknowable
>To PROVE the very simple point that EVEN A FUCKING EXPERT ON THE TOPIC CAN'T SAY DEFINITIVELY WHAT'S HAPPENING BASED ON THE SCIENTIFIC APPROACH

He asked the question AFTER Nye claimed to know the answer. That's the whole point, you clown. You're trying to call Tucker the asshole in the situation for pulling Nye's card and calling him on his bullshit. How can you be this fucking dumb honestly?

he only has a B.S. as far as schooling goes. hes not really a real scientist, hes what kids think a scientist is

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

Doesn't look like it's getting warmer to me

They were arguing different points. Rewatch the interview.

>Actually thinks this guy who never graduated college is some kind of master debater
>Actually thinks that experts who do just fine on other shows somehow melt down under Tucker Carlson's genius questioning
>Demands evidence but preemptively disputes its legitimacy
>Actually thinks that numerous non-associated different guests make up a lie in order to save face
>Posts "kek" unironically
Bro. For real. You're making me sad.

i assume his agenda is for the world not to become barren?

>Nye states that he has the numbers down pact. >Can prove everything.
>"So what would the weather be like without man made climate change?"
>"Grapes... pests.... and Ski Resorts."
>"When would be the next ice age if mankind has changed the weather to such a degree that there would be another ice age?"
>"WE DONT KNOW WHEN THAT WOULD BE JEEZE"
Nye said he had it all down pact. Couldn't answer questions after he made bold and specific statements. Tucker made sense, and calling Nye or that lippy hippy nigger figure heads of science is being nice to what those paid shilling fuckwads really are.

Is it a debate show or a talk show?

Line drawing fallacy as an argument against climate change good to know people still fall for simple rhetoric

so what was the shit with politics at the end?

It's not whether he's a scientist or not that's important. What's important is that he isn't a climate scientist. If fox news wants to talk about climate change, invite a fucking climate scientist to talk, not an engineer, and not a scientist in another field.