Does Superman have to wipe his ass after taking a shit?

Does Superman have to wipe his ass after taking a shit?

All the atoms superman eats are converted directly to energy, it's where he gets his powers from. So no.

He uses a super bidet

Probably. Imagine how cool would be to take a shit being Superman. You could like fly real high, then poop there and see where it hits.

Does he bleed?

Once a month

I thought he got his power from the sun?

He could take a shit in the sun and let the plasma vaporize all the shit particles from his anus. You will never take a shit that clean. Why live.

Not only that, but him being in the sun powers him up as he's taking a shit. He's having a super-invigorating shit. He is probably having a compoundingly better shit as he's there in the sun.

This should have been the opening scene for BvS. What the fuck Snyder?

What did he mean by this?

Nice

MARTHA!?!?

Fuck u bitch

These are the things that interest me. Just picture it--Superman can't take a normal shit in a toilet without breaking it, so he probably goes into space and drops a deuce without creating a crater in the earth.

Ass

I hate you

M-mom....no...

MARTHA

All deze cuckboys replying out of fear to never get handjobs from dey mommeh xDD

Ok, how the fuck did he make this?

Why did they think supes kill the terrorist? Was he just the governments fall guy?

Saw this posted on /gif/ earlier, what the fuck is it? I'm guessing it's an extreme amount of gore to illicit such a number of response on fucking Sup Forums of all places, in which case I'd rather not see it to preserve whatever sensibility I have left.

Jokes on you I'm immune to these.

damnit

That's a real pickle
Guaranteed You

Does superman jerk off? Can his sperm pierce a woman like a bullet?

Fuck you

Fuck you and die
Eat shit you nigger fucking bastard god dman it

Horse!

senpai....

Thanks I just got fired

There's an Elseworlds story where he cums in Louis' mouth and it blows her brains out like a shotgun blast

Hot

You got a loooooot of free time

Can someone tell me what this is? No way I'm opening it.

this tbqh

Curse chain letters are running rampant. It probably says your mom will die in her sleep if you dont reply. Dont give it power and pray to god for protection.

Oh god

does superman take supershits?

lel

Fuck you

Dumb.

Fuck you

kys

Jokes on you my mother doesn't sleep.

>everyone else who replied to this post

he will

Lol

FUCKIN FUCK FUCKFACE

Mummy no!

not risking this shit.

For you.

:(

plz no

someone out there put in their time and effort into making this. really makes you think.

haha

Fuuuuuuuuuuu
Reeeeeeeeeeee

He doesnt have an ass, watch coneheds

haha

Why do people post this sort of thing? I don't get it, it makes no sense.

better fucking do it then

fackin kek user good job m8 fackin kek

why u gotta play these games?

you fools

There goes the thread