/asean/

this thread is for discussing /asean/
please do not bully the muslims
TIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6c65EwotPOQ
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/cops-probe-possible-game-of-death-after-man-mysteriously-shot-dead
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=QuBLEanERe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catálogo_alfabético_de_apellidos?wprov=sfla1
gmanetwork.com/news/story/602837/money/companies/duterte-willing-to-let-go-of-p70b-from-mining-to-keep-gina-lopez-as-environment-secretary
youtube.com/watch?v=20OwopjYMCU
ethnicgroupsphilippines.com/2012/05/21/history-of-the-spanish-community-in-the-philippines-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honest opinion on black girls ?

First for SEA unity

the ones that come here are fat church people
too much ass desu. I want girls with a good breast to ass ratio

Are there lots of Japanese cuties in Singapore?

I heard they have a large jap diaspora

I wanna slap fap rap on that map

Daily reminder

You wouldn't be able to get any one of them even if they exist

in paint
left color for the color you want to replace
right color for what you want to replace with
fill in with a brush with right click and it will replace the instances of the left color with the right one

flip land in a nutshell

Daily reminder Bisayans eat pagpag and actual shit with ketchup

why would anyone want to live in BGC?
do you not want to have fun?

>tfw luck based build

Asean

FIXED

if this is what you mean by fun then I'd rather live there in bgc
it overpriced tho and cayetano will get the shekels

Great. Needs to feature other countries more though - like Thai traps and Cambodian mass graves.

Don't forget the Truly Asian Shaman King.

>wiki page says 35k
>Sg population: 5.4 million
Might as well go to Japan.
Where is Philippines?

I've met like one or two 'native' nips in my 20 years of life here. Both were guys.

Needs Honda Ex5 or other cheap motorcycles.
Its not SEA without overloades motorcycles.

youtube.com/watch?v=6c65EwotPOQ

>that mountainous highway
Man riding a motorcycle in places like Karakoram highway must be fun, I'm tired of endless green mountains.

Based Malaysia

>mfw my room mate never stop playing his arabic songs
MAKE IT STOP

Never bow down for kike agenda! :DDDDD

Tell him

I don't understand how Myanmar, Cambodia, and Laos are higher than the Philippines, yet their quality of life and educational standards are lower than the Philippines.

Communism

Man the butthurt at reddit was glorious.

Where? :-DDDD

Just look up reddit malaysia beauty and beast.

Because IQ does not need to correspond to social and economic outcomes

Truly asia

hilarious indeed. X-DDDDDDDDDDD

Why do you come here just to say bad things about visayans

Malasia sure
But Tagalogs i would think otherwise
Tagalogs think theyre above asians

Seems like we may get our first ever russian roulette in history.
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/cops-probe-possible-game-of-death-after-man-mysteriously-shot-dead

belanja di parkson, please

So how is Laos and Cambodia reported to have higher IQs, when Laos only has a 73% literacy rate and Cambodia only has 77%? The Philippines' literacy rate is 95% in comparison. So unless there's some very bias selection going on or the standards select those who are already educated, I honestly cannot see how the average IQ of two nations where 1/4 to 1/3 of their entire population cannot even read are higher than a country that has almost their entire population being literate.

I'm quite sure it's just meant to be
>le Sup Forums banter XD

>Chinese and the Malaysians

Because IQ's do not have to correspond to social and political outcomes.

You cannot honestly expect me to believe that literacy is not a important indication of intelligence. Read isn't just some arbitrary requirement that only correlates with certain outcomes. IQ examinations usually involve some form of verbal or written test. Again, how can Laos and Cambodia report a higher IQ score than Indonesia or the Philippines, when a significant part of their population cannot even properly understand a large portion of the test?

Don't tell that to bisayans with their pagpag and shit eating and all

kek

I can sense the chink butthurt and malay fedorah tipper in there

:-DDDDDD

It is not, insofar as low rates of literacy generally correspond to low levels of educational infrastructure and development, rather than "intelligence."

I suppose it may be so that sample populations in these particular countries tend towards areas where investment into such is comparatively higher than the rest of the country. That, or IQ does not need to correspond to social or political outcomes.

And another thing: why do you not like anglicized spelling?

A serious question. Does the Sultan of Malasya has a political power and he need to be from the Aristocracy to be elected?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is this why they are active here again?

>lower right
>Philippines
kek

>*lower left

>INDA
What? No such word in Malay.

If in kedayan, then it means "Not"

Ohhhhh..... bisayan idiot got rekt

>be flip
>look overwhelmingly indio
>"I have spanish blood because I have a spanish last name!"
>tfw
Why do people do this shit?

They probably do have spanish blood. Spaniards, especially spanish explorers, are not known for keeping it in their pants.

9 states have a sultan and every 5 years thare is a conference to elect one to be the monarch of the federation.
No direct political power but mostly influence, they can save you from the rope, push development towards certain areas etc.
For example when he held the position the sultan of my state turned my town into city status with all its benefits by manipulating the areas covered by the census.

Does the pronounciation of INDAY as in In-die (die as in dead) or In-Dei (dei as in god)?

If Indai (In-die), then it existed as the word for "mother" in Iban.

Inda means No 2bh

Inda in tagalog means "not to feel" or "to bear","to endure"

its used commonly to describe the people who suffers from calamities
Inday is just a stereotypical maid name in flip Telenovelas it means nothing
And I thought it was suppose to mean love or something

Yellowfags will defend this corruption and incompetence

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=QuBLEanERe0

heh. doubt it. It was extemely hard for Spaniards to even get here in the first place. and also this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catálogo_alfabético_de_apellidos?wprov=sfla1

that's mostly unlikely.

>On 21 November 1849 the Spanish Governor General of the Philippine Islands, Narciso Clavería, decreed the systematic distribution of surnames and the implementation of the Spanish naming system for Filipinos and Filipinas, thereby producing the Catálogo Alfabético de Apellidos ("Alphabetical Catalogue of Surnames") listing Spanish, Filipino, and Hispanicised Chinese words, names, and numbers. Thus many Spanish-sounding Filipino surnames are not surnames common to the Hispanophone world. However, Spanish nobility and colonial administrator surnames were explicitly prohibited.
>The colonial authorities implemented this decree because too many (early) Christianized Filipinos assumed religious-instrument and saint names. There soon were too many people surnamed "de los Santos" ("of the Saints"), "de la Cruz" ("of the Cross"), "del Rosario" ("of the Rosary"), "Bautista" ("Baptist"), etcetera, which made it difficult for the Spanish colonists to control the Filipino people, and most important, to collect taxes. This Spanish naming custom countered the native Filipino naming custom wherein siblings assumed different surnames, as practised before the Spanish Conquest of the Philippine Islands.
Moreover, because of this implementation of Spanish naming customs (given name -paternal surname -maternal surname) in the Philippines, a Spanish surname does not necessarily denote Spanish ancestry.

but knowing how flips in general act like niggers with their "WE WUZ" social status or something, they'd cling into something that would make them sound more superior than their neighbors or some shit.

fucked up the greentext but whatever.

tbf gloria approved those contracts

It could be worse and its probably going to be soon

if we are going to be antichina about it

Its waiting for the signaling system
I think some of it already runs

it seems like the new admin is blocking it

It's not fair!
In here, it's just changed from all ages to 13+ which is useless.

they're are trying hard to get allies
Indie
In pampanga it means mother

That's what you get for taking IMF loan.

>gmanetwork.com/news/story/602837/money/companies/duterte-willing-to-let-go-of-p70b-from-mining-to-keep-gina-lopez-as-environment-secretary

Dutertards and Marcocuks want this to happen

>It was extemely hard for Spaniards to even get here in the first place
and what else would the lowest stock the the peninsula travel for if not for poon?
This shows me up, however. I'll cede the point to you.

Feels good Im done for the day and just gonna watch anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=20OwopjYMCU

what exactly is the problem

MALAYSIA BOLEH

tbf some of those mines need to be check especially the chink ones
I dont think they do it tho for them
we are very sjw about this
revenue loss

nope. latin america was still closer, spanish migration here was only limited to government officials, friars, and a few soldiers. it was only when the Suez Canal opened in 1869 did that change, and even then there was only 29 years before we became independent from them.

ethnicgroupsphilippines.com/2012/05/21/history-of-the-spanish-community-in-the-philippines-2/

And people are surprised we don't speak spic.

Man
How did the spanish even hold the philippines like this?

Initially by tricking them to do their bidding and making use of island rivalry. Why did Magellan go to Mactan? Because some dude in Cebu said so. Why did some of the islands get conquered? Because Visayan mercenaries helped them out. A lot of the forces spain used to conquer Philippines was our own. Mostly because Philippines wasn't actually a thing.

Divide and conquer tho we already divided tribe by tribe island by island

Manila had 3 kingdoms two of those hated the Muslim part so they converted and got help form Spain next they help them to conquer the north
in the end they go betrayed and Spain killed them

need (You)s lads

>72395371
(You)

@72395371

Luzonfags got mesmerized by the white man's cock and their ensuing addiction plunged our country into voluntary slavery for more than 300 years.

That's basically it.

LolAnd visayans are poud of this cuckness

Said the Bisayan who helped Spain the most conquer the country through division.

The Visyans conquered each other starting with Leyte to Bohol, cebu to Panay with legaspi

Luzon was another set with martin do goittio or something

They are the original Filipinos top kek
First to be conquered and rekt

Las islas Felipinas (Philippine Islands/Islands belonging to Philip). Named by Ruy López de Villalobos in 1543 to Samar and Leyte, honoring the Prince of Asturias, the then Philip II of Spain.

Caesarea Caroli was the name given by Villalobos to the island of Mindanao when he reached the sea near it. This was named after the Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire (and I of Spain).
The southern island of Sarangani was renamed by Villalobos as Antonia, in honor of Antonio de Mendoza y Pacheco, the Viceroy of New Spain who commissioned Villalobos expedition to the Philippines.
Villalobos also named the littoral zone between the islands of Samar and Leyte as Tendaya.

They were lucky
Lakandula wanted to conquered Pampanga and illocos

>On May 8, 157-, Marshal Martin de Goiti and his men left Panay. With a force of 120 Spaniards and 600 visayans, they explored the pansipit river in Batangas
>He told Legazpi of the rich kingdom of Maynila
>He left panay and reached Manila Bay in the middle of April 1571, with a stronger expedition conssiting of 27 vessels, 280 spaniards, and 600 Visayan allies

>wiki
Lel I thought someone already change that
Bullshit

>A history of the Philippines - Luis Francia
>The next year, 1571, the Spanish returned
>twenty-seven boats (most supplied by the Visayans), 280 Spaniards, and a contingent of pintados, or Visayan Warriors.

It didn't even have the source in the wikipage

They are connecting it in a wrong manner

Kek which wiki page is this

That one is the 2010 revised one

Hmmm
There's also originally the one with Renato Constantino

Any difference to the updated one? I only have 2010 with at hand.

Probably the bisayan bullshit added one seriously 600ships? That's like 2 person in each one even the spics shits are questionable

>all these spanish cuckoldry talks