Whats Sup Forums's favorite hot sauce?

Whats Sup Forums's favorite hot sauce?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_9v-7rtVDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, man. I got a bottle of this stuff; it tastes so good but FUCK the heat is too intense for me.

Also pic related

I love frank's red hot sauce. I can't believe I forgot to post that one. Definitely not the hottest sauce around but oh so flavorful.

Makes my mouth water thinking about it.

this, I've tasted about a thousand hot sauces and before I found this I swore by Chipotle based sauces as they usually tasted the best but my wife's dad's wife bought this for my birthday as they usually get me rum but I'm way overstocked! I had seen it a bunch of times and thought naaaa that looks weak "pass"! no greater mistake was ever made as when this sweet nectar touched my tongue I knew my this was my soul sauce!
tastes fantastic with adequate heat, it won't blow your head off so if your a heat junkie this is probably not for you but that flavour! plenty of garlic too so be warned.

G O D T I E R hotsauce coming through, pic relate

bunch of casual-tier supermarket-shelf normie shit being posted ITT. i find it offensive.

Damn straight. Kinda makes everything taste like buffalo wings, but I mean, hey, I have 0 problems with that.

Meh it's OK, it's better as a marinate though! have you tried mad dog 357? that is one hot tasty sauce.

I don't really care what kind but I always keep some in my purse.

now that is some junkie shit haaaa

TOP GIGGLE
the day hillary lost the nig vote
"you know they gon' say you panderin' to black folks right?

I didn't even realize black folks had an affinity for hot sauce until Hillary did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_9v-7rtVDk

pmub

Nice pick

What's it like? How hot compared to say sriracha,texas pete, or redhot?

this is the stuff i keep on hand at all times

good flavor, good heat, and THE BEST price tag

shits cheaper than dirt

just try it and decide, again, dirt cheap. makes sriracha and especially franks ripoff look like highway robbery

oh i forgot make sure you get the black label one as seen in that pic though

the other one isn't very hot at all

My favorite is my own, but the kind you buy is Texas Pete. Not super hot but the flavor is great.

I would totally try your recipe if you felt like sharing.

This is the only correct answer, everything else is overpriced marketed garbage.
>peppers
>vinegar
>cheap Mexican labor
>that's it

Although I do prefer the regular label to the black (black label is hotter).

another redpilled Valentina fan

nice to see you

Tapatio. FUCK YEAH!!!

Yes. I travel northeast to southwest, and first found this stuff in some local Mexican market and couldn't believe it was only 68 cents per bottle. Bought it, loved it, never going back to paying $4+ for some marketed hype shit. Thinking of setting up a smuggling regime, hot sauce and maple syrup swapped cross country with me....

68 cents damn!!!! i get it for 2 bucks for the big bottle and i thought that was good!
the heavens are smiling down on those poor pathetic mexican sweatshop bastards

Yeah the big bottle there was $1.20 or so. Most ethnic stores in the southwest have this stuff at similar prices.

This

>watches hot ones
Yea that sauce is pretty good. I like that you don't need much. It lasts me about 2 weeks

This one is pretty hot tho.. couple drops on a wing and you'll be hurting for sure.

The short of it is that I take a jar of pickles and put its contents into a food processor and blend it into a slurry. I then add ghost peppers and chili peppers (in equal mass) until it almost becomes a gel. Tastes better than it sounds.

All these plebs ITT...

If it ain't El Yucateco, it ain't shit.

yucatan sunshine

ya yucateco is very good, especially since it's so common

>putting something called big dick in your mouth