When the fuck do you feed them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
imdb.com/title/tt2918116/?ref_=nv_sr_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

@midnight XD

But it's midnight right now

you feed it whenever, clone it with water, then kill the original

The rule probably wears out at sunrise, so you can feed them at anytime except for between midnight and sunrise.

Feed them whenever, just remember to set back their internal clock so it's before midnight. It's exactly like playing Animal Crossing.

It's funny people still have these debates when the entire point of the second film is to make fun of the fact it makes no sense.

Most plausible theory.

Aren't they sensitive to sun light?

I just never feed it

>Never feed it
>When it's about to die just put a drop of water on it
>Get fresh new Mugwai

Pretty solid plan actually.

Anyone ever thought about what will happen if gizmo eat after midnight too ? Is he going to stay good or not

he was the only mogwai that wasn't devious so possibly

Yes but green and lizardy

They keep their personalities from the beginning.

Cool. Can a gremlin be turned back into a mogwai? Somehow?

That depends can you force an evolved pokemon to go back to it's cute weak self?

No, that's why there are rules.

What if I sprinkle water on it, kill the green lizardly original and just pretend the offspring was the original?

That happens in the second movie but it's not the entire point.

Then you're pretending.

Is there an entire point to the second film? There's just so much going on and I love it. You have Grandpa Fred's glorious subplot, the female Gremlin, Clamp industries, the electric gremlin, hulk hogan, the sexy boss, the fucking brain gremlin, spider gremlin, gremlins singing, retarded mogwai, and THE SAME CAST AS THE FIRST MOVIE? How this isn't a 10/10 for everyone is beyond me

When they are green they reproduce already green.

If you meant killing a beautiful innocent and kind mogwai after spraying it, then you are a horrible horrible person

what if a gremlin eats after midnight? will it evolve again?

No

Gremlins threads are comfy. We should have these more often

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

The point is that it's a big fuck you to the studio who wanted a generic, safe, cookie cutter sequel.

That's why I love it. And why plebs hate it.

Does that Koala Bear have downs syndrome or something? Is that even possible with animals? Why does it look weird?

imdb.com/title/tt2918116/?ref_=nv_sr_3

when it was in the theater, my grandfather had given me a $15 giftcard for the movies since he was just happy it wasnt anything faggy like reading or learning anything. so i watched Gremlins 2, dick tracy(god it was awful). betsys wedding with a girl from my class who was just a bro, since she was a life long lez. then i found out i was over charged for the tickets and the manager gave me another ticket to see gremlins. this was a new at the time theater, and my neighbors brother had a job there as the projectionist and let us hang out with him. that shit was complicated as fuck.

HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A 3RD GREMLINS MOVIE HALF MY FUCKING LIFE
If they use CGI instead of the puppets I'm not seeing it

The two Gremlin movies are totally 10/10s for me

UK here, what's the deal with daylight savings? Do gremlins respect when the clocks go back or do I have to remember?

High noon

All female reboot when?

Kek
>a gremlin in the movie who's soul purpose is to look stupid as fuck!

>Dick Tracy
>awful
Off yourself, pleb.