If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not allowed to wear pants, must be bottomless.

Shoes and socks/stockings allowed.

no panties either?

All girls must be in flip flops or no shoes at all, socks not allowed too.

Only mini skirts or mini shorts as bottom wear.

Also, if you could, what would you do to her?

punishments?

First offense, she must be in underwear for the rest of the day.

Second offense, tickles in feet in front of the class.

Third offense, must simulate doing a footjob while she open her mouth with her tongue out.

maybe make it so any guy is allowed to sniff her feet for 4th offense

As third then, last offense must be the footjob simulation. Btw, any ideas on what would you do to her?

why with her tongue out?

Girls are forced to wear clothes that reveal their nipples and boys can grope then whenever they want, even during classes

Don't know man, is hot.

what would the clothes look like? like normal shirts with holes cut out for the nipples?

also what happens if a girl resists

Any thoughts on ways to punish her or make her satisfy you?

Depends, some would do that, other just go topless or wear fishnets.
If a girl resists, she is restrained using cuffs and her punishment of getting groped continues.

just hands cuffed behind back?

Yeah, like that. If she resists more, she is cuffed to a tube in a boys bathroom and is free to use in any manner they want (save for penetration)

These types of threads might just be the most pathetic threads on all of Sup Forums. And that's really saying something. I don't even know what's worse. That there's a bunch of neckbeard virgins and old creeps discussing their wildest schoolgirl fantasies, or the fact that none of you are even capable of coming up with anything creative. "Huh huh, I'd make em all come to school naked." Yeah, wow. Better watch out. We've got some real kinky motherfuckers here. No wonder none of you are getting any in your real lives.

Want to add; as fifth offense, guys can use her feet for any pleasure they want. If they cum in her feet/legs she is not allowed to clean it.

can they be groped anywhere on their body? what areas would guys grope the most?

School uniforms for girls consist of a pair of knee-socks and a sweatshirt 2 sizes too large. Punisment is wearing leggings w/ the crotch and hips torn and a sweatshirt 1 size too small

Initially only tits, but for later punishments whole body is fine. I imagine tits and pussy area would be used the most.

i'd imagine her asshole would be poked and prodded a lot too

Yeah, probably she would get a lot of abuse there, also some people would try to forcefully kiss her if she wasnt abused/drenched in cum too much.

like a guy making her put her feet in his face for the entire class?

would girls ever get falsely accused?
like if a guy has a huge crush on a girl but she's innocent, he could bribe officials give her the most severe punishment level, arms tied behind her back, and ring gagged so she can't explain that she's innocent

I fucking hate you, OP. I despise you with every ounce of my being. I would fucking murder you if I could. You're the tumour which grew from the cancer which killed Sup Forums, you sad, stupid, autistic, obnoxious, underaged piece of shit. Fuck. I don't even understand what you get our of infuriating people with this bullshit every single fucking day, ten times a day.

Probably yes; i imagine as long as it doesnt happen too often. He would then just skip classes to abuse her in every way imaginable.
And the ring gag would not be needed, i think every girl would claim she was innocent so people would just ignore it.

but the ring gag means that guys can forcefully make out with her

In that case why not, he could use that to forcefully kiss her or dump his semen into her throat.

He's been posting this for years now you dumb normie

Get out of my Spider Man thread, kids.

before she was falsely accused i'd imagine he tried fingering her asshole and she pushed him away.
imagine her reaction when the guy tells her that her asshole belongs to him now, while she's tied and gagged

Yeah, that would be amazing, him admitting to her that he was behind her being punished as he drops his pants and tells her he will use her in every way imaginable for the next day.

so hot. what would he do and how would she react? maybe lots of kissing too

Stop posting your bullshit in my Spider Man thread.

She would just be horrified and maybe try to fight in vain, later she would just cry.
I imagine he would start with kissing and rubbing his dick against her, groping every part of her body before dumping his load inside of her throat and maybe taking a piss on her.

it'd be even better if she has an extremely sensitive asshole and can't handle having it touched

Smell the coffee youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Why are you still posting this cancerous shit in a Spider Man thread?

>going to school
Underage fucking b&
Come back when you grow up