Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia made the Plinkett videos

>Razorfist says that nobody hated the prequels until RedLetterMedia made the Plinkett videos

Do you agree with this sentiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUQfHRfX2o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Razorfist

of all the shit to continuously copy pasta every fucking day and night

why this

WHY FUCKING WHY

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING AUTIST

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a Razorfist gets hilariously angry when a celebrity gets their nudes leaked because his own penis is public domain episode

people hated the prequels for all the obvious reasons (jarjar, anakin, podracing, bad dialogue). RLM showed many other issues with the prequels at length to a large viewing audience

that's about it. your literally who e-celeb looks like a moron.

Is this guy related to the other metalhead AlhpaSin who was on James and Mike Mondays?

Everyone I know hated prequels from premiere of Phantom Menace. I wasted more than few hours to get tickets. Burnt my skin pretty badly because 30C+ weaher, no clouds and shieet.

No clue who that is, but no.

Having grown up on the OT and watched the prequels in the theater, everybody hated them, and it didn't take some youtuber 15 years later to explain why.

The pod racing scene was the singular good thing about anything in the prequels.

It depends on a prequel!

>the pod racing scene
>good

Yes it was iconic.

he also said fallout 3 is better than new vegas

Razorfist: I want my style and appearance make sure no one over the age of 15 takes anything Isay seriously

Hot topic assistant: Say no more senpai

Didn't he also think Duke Nukem Forever was a good game?

>iconic

me on the left

everyone knew the prequels were bad, but enjoyable. we used to joke about "Sand" and "Noooo!" long before Plinkett.
Plinkett however elucidated many of the problems we knew but hadn't properly analyzed.

I still enjoy watching the Prequels though. I also rewatch the reviews-- but they're not as good as Plinkett's Star Trek reviews.

Literally who?

Revenge is better than Return.

Yeah and he actually defended that awful Aliens Colonial Marines saying "at least it's not Call of Duty!"

I love shooters but ACM was as bland and awful as the worst COD

Stop spamming your goddamn Youtube channel, Daniel.

Get this hothead outta here

I slightly disagree, many people hated the prequels before plinkett, but for a large number of people who hate the prequels they only started to hate it after the plinkett reviews, and then for another large number of people they started to hate them because of the sentiment that plinkett made for the prequels, even if those people never saw the reviews and never hated the prequels before that sentiment was brewed.

Honestly, over half of the people who hate the prequels only hate it because of plinketts reviews or because of the sentiment brewed by the reviews. And remember, most people (normies) don't hate the prequels, to them it's just star wars. Really only people who spend a lot of time on the internet, where it's much more likely that they've seen the plinkett reviews or have been influenced by their sentiments, so saying over half of the people who hate the prequels is because of plinkett really isn't that outrageous. I used to hate them too until I stopped letting other people form my opinions for me.

It's Daniel's character to be contrarian and against other personalities. He seems to dislike pretty much every popular youtuber/vlogger. He also pretends to hate Sup Forums when it's painfully obvious he lives on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

no dude, when you were 12 and lined up for TPM at midnight, then it happened, we never really understood wtf was so wrong it just was until Plinkett put it together for us, we all knew it sucked

He also said Final Fantasy 7 was grind heavy. That should tell you everything you need to know.

they've done some let's play gaming stuff together

And that the ps2 had no good games

He is truely as stupid as he appears to be. All his movie "reviews" are recaps, not reviews.

5>4>3>6>1>7>2

Was this the guy who said that Di'Anno was an objectively better singer than Dickinson and that the best song on Piece of Mind was Sun and Steel?

He also thinks Fear of The Dark is better than Number of the Beast and that Book of Souls is the best post-2000 album.

pic related

He's pretty much built on just being a contrarian.

It had a few but it had the biggest library.

>Razorfist
Dunno who this guy is but he's either too young to remember or wilfully ignorant.

People hated it from the start.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUQfHRfX2o8

RLM just articulated it for everyone, it was always there. Why would they make the videos in the first place if it wasnt there.

to tell an opinion

The worst part about that shit was when he went autist mode about metal not being in the fallout universe. Is it so hard to turn the fucking music volume down in game and listen to your own shit?

>le edgy metalhead contrarian