33y0 virgin, how can i get a bigger dick fast, 4 incher here have date with hot 8/10 girl in 3 weeks

33y0 virgin, how can i get a bigger dick fast, 4 incher here have date with hot 8/10 girl in 3 weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your fat you can loose weight
Or just shave your pubes straight up to middle to give the illusion that its bigger

Cut off the head with a 10g surgery scalpel, and QUICKLY bandage it.back together. If done quickly the tissue will not deteriorate, and new tissue will grow to fill the small space. Repeat until desired length is achieved. This method does take.a long time, is very painful, and doestrogen result in some scarring. But it is effective.

Your dick size should be the least of your concerns, focus on getting her in the sack.

Girls are terrible at judging the size of things thats why they are terrible drivers just tell her that its 9 inches

kill yourself

If dick enlargment actually worked dont you think it would be the biggest industry on earth?

Do what the other poster said, lose weight and shave your pubes

For real. I'm a rock solid 6.5" but wife swears it's 8. Dumb cunt.

You can't. Just accept it user. Get working on those pussy eating skills.

money and looks are the only things that matter

i have neither money, she makes more than me and i have no job or money, and i look like a fat hobbit. she is a 8/10 gym instructor with abs and wants to date me....

okay stop pushing the ruler so far into your fat gut, cunt

and just forget about dick size for a minute, if you actually know how to talk to girls (which assuming 33yo virgin, no) then you're fine

Shes trying to trick you she will fuck you a few times and then reveal that it was all just a prank to see who could bang a hobbit

Whats that fancy peener contraption you got there

Your dick is disgusting af

Don't worry op. Even by some miracle you manage to get her in bed, you will be way too nervous and won't even be able to get it up.

That fat groin gives the impression you have bigger fish to fry

you've posted this before, you cant. Stupid cunt. Live with the fact that you will never be able to please a woman and there is nothing you can do about it.

Smell the coffee youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

One of this things is a lie

Well thanks for your question Mike. At first having a small penis can seem like an impossible disability. However, thanks to modern medical advances you can overcome this disability and even turn it into an advantage. Penis enlargement has come a long way since the 1940s when your dad was born with his small penis as a result of your grandfather's small penis. Four inches is small and in the early days we would use a stretching device as show in your picture. But today we would simply put a bra and panties on you and a dress and pretty shoes and some makeup and a wig and you would be a Shela with a huge clit and problem is solved. Don't forget to stay on your hormones.

If you're expecting to lose your virginity on your first date with this bitch, I can already tell your date is going to be grade A comedy.

Please be sure to come back and tell us how it all turned out, because I'm interested in reading what will be the trainwreck that is your soon to be date

>implying that a date means sex