Will trump overturn fag marriage for what fags even need marriage

will trump overturn fag marriage for what fags even need marriage

Wanna try that in English bud?Maybe English isn't your first language there Hector.

then u might as well fuck off with any americanism such as "buddy" or "bud" anyone using this retarded word sounds like absolute garbage to me thanks

no

Whoa,calm down Frito Bandito.

Are you a caveman?

>Will Trump overturn fag marriage? Why do fags even need too get married?

FTFY

Every body deserves somebody.
Even if OP is a Great faggot..

To show they can get married

Yes even OP,he mad at Thag,because Thag cheat on him with,Ug,but me love OP!

I hope he does and I am a faggot. Marriage is the publication of the bands of love between a man and a woman. End of story. He won't though since he supports the LGBT community. Fucking hate those guys.

he has a decent number of faggots on his side because of for example what happened in the pulse night club shooting

i imagine a lot of people who support him who are straight would be pissed if he tried to ban gay marriage

marriage is whatever people say it is
religion hijacked it

trump is an atheist anyway he has to pretend to like a lot of people lol

being married gives a lot of benefits to taxes and healthcare OP. Get educated.

Could you use complete sentences to make yourself look like an idiot going forward?

Thanks.

Same men don't want have babies or do men love have more children babies it man is choice life and that was DIFFERNET man

Is he going to awesome!
Marraige is between man and woman
fags can have pseudo marraige but not part of state
ultimate would be to get state outa str8 marraige
no mroe divorce $$ for women!
ha ha!
starve themt o fukin deaht untl they produce by studying engineering

are you using speech to text or something? what the fuck are you saying?

I not agree much this way but when man want to woman he get touch with bitch and choice life to the most EXCELLENT!

Take it easy buddy. The thought of two dudes ramming each other in the ass makes your nipples hard, which confuses and infuriates you doesn't it?

I wan to fuck 1000s of hot young women, not raise a kid!

What the heck is going on in here? Multiple strokes going on at the same time or something?

>for what fags even need marriage
It should actually be something like "what do fags even need marriage for?"; and while I agree that it's rather pointless & there's no reason for it; it REALLY fucking irks the religious, and that gives me a really warm feeling deep down. So I'm all for it.
In b4 fedora tip; which is EXACTLY what someone with a single digit IQ would say.

>will trump overturn fag marriage for what fags even need marriage

depends on how desperate and close he gets to potentially losing that Evangelical vote.

If he fears losing them he will if he doesn't he wont. Which is really the main reason he undid that transfag bathroom shit.

So more or less the political capital he thinks he can gain from it will ultimately be the deciding factor in what he may or may not do when it comes to fags and trans.

if you let all of usa vote, gay marraige would lose 99% to 1%
this is tiny minority of gay jews leteally slamming rst of us with their bulshit wants

While I think all marriage is pointless and worthless, there are benefits for taxes and healthcare. Guy folks just want the same options and chances as everyone else.

i hope so. #MAGA

>if you let all of usa vote
I know. Damn liberals and Jews suppressing us good white bread christian folks from our right to vote.

I'll just leave this here

Russian shills. Cheap, shitty ones.

He'd have to repeal the 14th amendment. He can't even handle reporters from CNN.

I doubt he cares, but the Republicans want to legislate morality. Because small government something something.

capitalism makes everyone richer, and yes there is inequality becasue some produce more, but thats totally fair and just :)
the idea that you get same as those who work ahrder is why most people are poor

this kind of suff just plays on your stupidity and emotions
stop voting to hurt business and things will be mroe plentiful

Can't and prob doesn't want to anyway.

Happened in the states, so it's outside of his jurisdiction.

Besides, his plate is already full with the saving of America.

fags need marriage to make them feel...what some would call "NORMAL"....fit in...accepted!....NOT!

BAIT / Disinformation campaign

trump already said it been decided by the courts

damn i just wanted som keks why do u think soros is payin me

OK Ivan

de regulate and lower gov spnding and economy boom and poor becoem comfy and yes tons of inequality but tahts ok because its just and fair

another way in which the USA is backward and retarded...

Trump is pro gay