I blame the sexual revolution

I blame the sexual revolution.
We should go back to the 30s, where women knew their place.

>fake pic is fake.

the only difference between a and b is confidence and b does not give off a serial killer vibe.

The real problem is lack of isolation.
Before the internet; even a slightly insecure girl couldn't be sure there'd ever be a better option than the one currently focusing all his attention on her, so she'd be much more likely to go for something like A.
Now, for every 10 A's trying to get in, there's at least one or two B's, and they fucking know it at this point, so they're going to try to hold out.

Tell yourself whatever you have to to feel better.

kek, I don't give a fuck anymore.

Ugly nerd on the left is ugly, dude on the right is hot
Why should we have to have sex with ugly people. We all want the best, most attractive mates.
Go cry into your fucking fedora.
I fuck hot girls and guys. Ugly cunts can get fucked.

Suck a grizzly bear's dick.

ah the good old days of severe economic depression

>wish we could revert back to the times when people were miserable being stuck with someone they hated rather than being able to move on

D i v o r c e
s t i l l
e x i s t e d
t h e n
(Henry VIII pre 1600s)

This. Everyone knows divorce wasn't even a concept until the late 1980's

Divorce being legal under certain conditions didn't mean anyone could divorce as freely as they can today.

i feel like this is the most inarticulate thread on b thus far

Solution: left is ugly, right is good-looking.

"women knowing their place" is the reason the sexual revolution & femnazism happened in the first place. we need something else, and better, than diving people into groups of sheep & herders. something that promotes equality without taking gender differences out of the equation and gives incitement for people to depend on each other.

OP, how old are you? Are you a virgin?

Do you think if women "knew their place" they would be more inclined to sleep with you?

The serial killer vibe part is optional though.

>he spends all his time playing video games.

No: He spends his time in gym, at least 3 days a week. you can't have this body while playing vidya and eating pringles.

>"women knowing their place" is the reason the sexual revolution & femnazism happened in the first place
...And men forgetting theirs is the reason those things were possible.
If they'd remembered their place, they would've been shut down before widespreading.

Also, women who "know their place" still exist. You can find them at any pro Donald Trump rally or protesting outside any Planned Parenthood. Alternatively, visit a church and find a true believer.

>tfw I look like the guy on right (actually even buffer) and people say I look like a serial killer

how about you stop being a bitch and get a girl without needing to control her. if you'd get up off your ass a bit you may just do that.

>the only difference between a and b is confidence

They both look pretty confident to me.

>I blame the sexual revolution.
>We should go back to the 30s, where women knew their place.

Let's get an instant replay on the 15 year old cucks rage over his virginity and lack of ability to lost it.

As much as it hurts to hear this, you gotta take responsibility over your own life. You can't blame anything or anyone but yourself.

>totally my fault that I was born with genes for bad looks
>have to wait around for even a hambeast to be willing to choo-choo-choose me
Yup; all my fault.

>The real problem is lack of isolation.

never thought about this. you're absolutely right.

your weak bloodline must die out

Hell, I'd voluntarily get a vasectomy just to be able to have a fucking gf.
idgaf about kids, I just don't want to be alone.