Any Europoor have guides or infographics on picking a team for soccer for an American newfag?

Any Europoor have guides or infographics on picking a team for soccer for an American newfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon_facelift).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for knowledge

I want to make the jump into soccer and need who's who of it first.

Bandwagon Dortmund and Liverpool/Everton like all other Americans.

Is that what you're doing?

why are you asking yuros at 5am their time?

stick with american "sports" you fucktard

I'm an fm autist so I support a few smaller clubs.

Reminder that Liverpool is owned by the Red Sox team and United by the Glazers so avoid them if you despise those

yeah I'm sure no one who knows anything about soccer or is from europe is online now.

>Europe has one time zone

U wot m8

If repeating digits, OP supports Blackburn Rovers for eternity

Jesus you just didn't see anything else before that post huh

Sorry m8 it's pretty l8

Why would a Yuro have guides or infographics on picking a team? Are you the 'fight and win' faggot?

Just root for the big teams to lose

Just chose one with an uniform you like or has a player you like. Thats it.

You don't choose a team, a team chooses you. Just start watching and eventually you start to like a team more than the others.

1. google "premier league standings"
2. pick a team from range 6th to 16th

if you pick a 1-5 place team, you're a bandwagon faggot. if you pick a 17-20 place team, you're going to watch them get relegated. pick a mid level team and stick with them

The best way to choose a team is to KILL YOURSELF YOU DIVEGRASS WATCHING FAGGOT

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This was constructive. Thank you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Start by watching some highlights of famous matches with a selection of teams, the one you enjoy the most you should support

Rubin Kazan

Bandwagon tier:
Chelsea
Man. City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Tottenham
Man United

Probably safe from relegation in the long term:
Southampton
Stoke City
Everton
West Ham

Could be drawn into a relegation scrap in any given season:
Watford
Burnley
Bournemouth
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Crystal Palace
West Brom
Hull City
Swansea City
Sunderland

Don't be a cuck

Which team is the Oakland Raiders of soccer?

Everton

After reading a bit, they're actually surprisingly similar.

I think I found my team

Arsenal their logo is a fucking gun

>cannons are guns

Man Utd and Leicester don't count

Can someone give me a rundown on some good clubs in Berkshire and Yorkshire?

That's where a lot of my family lived before they moved to the states.

No great clubs in either county.

Reading is in Berkshire, so maybe them. Leeds are the biggest club in Yorkshire, but they've been comically shit throughout this millennium.

Some pretend that Middlesbrough is in Yorkshire (although it's not really); they're the only Premier League club from either county.

Peep Show is one of my favorite TV shows and the characters live in Croydon, so I looked up the locations of Premier League teams and it looks like Crystal Palace's stadium is closest to there.

Solid reasoning? Tell me about the team. Plus they're in London, and when I'm able to travel to the UK someday that's where I'll probably be, so hopefully I'd be able to attend a home game there.

Best team for Americans. They have cheerleaders and their mascot is a bald eagle.

thanks for the help based Brit.

I guess all I've got left to do is watch the few I'm interested in and see which play style I like.

Kinda looking for a roughneck team that's physical and dirty on defense and has an affinity for the explosive "big play" offense.

pick your local MLS team, asshole

Also having a hardcore, nutty fan base is a plus because when I commit to a team I'm in it for life.

>tfw did this for Fulham like 8 years ago
>tfw they got relegated

At least they're playing well right now, despite me not being able to watch them anymore. I'm just waiting for them to move back up.

>MUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUHHHHHHHH AnCeStrY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f a g g o t, you are mutt mongrel and probably half spic

No team within 300 miles

chelsea, manchester city, barcelona, real madrid, bayern - pick one

liverpool or dortmund if you want to pretend like you're not a bandwagoner

arsenal if you think wenger a cute

You wouldn't want to go to Croydon, clean-shirt.

Don't you have some homework to be doing Kaiser?

Lol is Croydon really a bad area? Seems pretty middle class based on the show and google street view

For starters, dont watch MLS. The quality of play is terrible.

Where are you at?

If you're a cowboys fan you gotta go with liverpool

I've never been but it definitley has a reputation for being full of chavs (for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croydon_facelift).

I think it is getting more gentrified though.