Offend me

Offend me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Your picture is wrong. The truck was totally clean from blood and what not, after the so called "attack".

yea it was another scripted fake attack masterminded by the lizard people just like 9/11 when they stole the twin towers

Actually that works.

This is now a Sarah thread

>this thread

Apparently stating the obvious is edgy for eurofags.

I am Duke Edgeworth of Edgington, good to meet you.

Yuropoors are born cucks and cowards. Its only natural for them to be dying out now, thank God now we based Americans can rule the world as God intended

I can taste the salt. it's a comic you faggot, chill out.

This is even better than Buckley

> #
>I can taste the salt. it's a comic you faggot, chill out.

>offended

hi

Turning pseudo-intellectuals right wing through victimizing refugees, and letting them loose in previously civilized neigborhoods, while making their criminal activities a taboo in mainstream media. Creating a movement out of every retarded liberal thought.

This is a masterplan towards autocracy if i've ever seen one, and most of europe already bought it one way or another.

I'm gonna have to find better distractions.

Nah, all we need is a cross between libertarianism and ethnic nationalism. Call it alt-center or something

Fixed

they made the Israeli women better looking

KeK

I wasn't talking about what we need, my punk rock years are over. I'm talking about that as for now, you're either a racist nazi, a traitor of *your nation/your race/your culture/your dog* or both. There doesn't seem to be anything between.

I'm offended

also, checked

Soon....

because they are ?

True, true. It's a fucking mess.

>my punk rock years
lol how fucking old are you

>OP pic

Muslim terrorists doesn't represent Islam man. You know, this can work either way. I can post literally thousands of pictures of christian militant groups that scourge Uganda, Chad and other African countries. Do they represent Christianity as a whole? I doubt it.

Yeah, muslim extremists are ONLY 90% of muslims. Get the fuck outta here.

>libertarianism

How is this shit still a thing lol?

I know, right. That is so 1776.

The founding fathers were right-leaning libertarians. The wild west was essentially a libertarian society.

It's not just a comic it's the message, I'm 19 and almost every non-stacy I know is like this because this mentality is everywhere on social media. "I don't know how to adult lelele" it all ties into the condition of most millennials as to why they're all so babied and retarded