Germany attacks Europe

>Germany attacks Europe
they surrender like a bunch of faggots, starts crying and wait for us to liberate them

>Iraq attacks America on 911
we fuck them up so badly that no-one dares to attack us again

Seriously, why are Europeans so week?

>Wait for us to liberate them

because theyre month

America sucks!!!

> So much bait in one post

Why r americans so weak?

twf OP is such a fag, learn history, Germany had superior army to every european nation at that time, even better than USA. It took several natians to deafeat German, seriously, you are fag of this month

So you are a miserable poorfag with no pussy nor life.

But you have something to boast with. Although you have never done anything for it.

Europe is weak because the USA killed off the men in the country during WW1 and WW2.

They've been beaten so badly by the US, by liberalism, and feminism that people can literally WALK into the country, rape and pillage, and get PAID to do so.

>2017
>still butthurt about 911

moar! moar!

You're an idiot. Iraq did not attack the us on 9/11...

Hahhahhah....
Most recent American "wins"....
Vietnam - you were obliterated, embarrassingly.
Iraq - You blew tons of cash and gave up and pulled out.

>Vietnam - you were obliterated, embarrassingly.

U.S. deaths: 58k
vietcong deaths: 1.5million

uhhh. . .sure bud.

The only reason the U.S. left vietnam is because of hippy protests back at home.

You think 911 was an attack, a war? You just think that, because you are complete pussies. Wait until you have a real war on your ground, you won't be shit talking like this anymore.

>England attacks america
You need help from french to push them back

>Germany attacks Europe
Europe fucks them (WW1)

>911 attack
'murica sends 300 soldiers for each terrorist and (surprisingly, not at all because of numbers/techs) wins.

go back to bed faggot
when you do wake up clear headed maybe go pick up a couple on non-americentric history books and do some reading.

of course, if you're reading comprehension is as good as your grammar you won't understand a word of it.

Bait af

id love to know what shit hole of a """country"" youre from. youre probably too ashamed to even say it or youll lie. hahahaha fucking little bitch faggot cuck

hahahahaha another fucking nerd.

kill yourself and your slut mother as well

Funny. Had the Americas or Great Britain been attached to the European contintent at that time they too would have been overrun by the Juggernaut.

>The only reason the U.S. left vietnam is because of hippy protests back at home.

nope
they pulled out to avoid the embarrassment of imminent defeat, the cost of a stalemated jungle warfare program, and the fact that they did not want to meet russian armed forces face to face.

the hippy protests were because of the cost of lives wasted in a war that wasn't america's to fight.

And the "win" tick went in which column then? And the protests excuse is pathetic, yanks just like to pick fights that their over-expensive troops don't know how to fight.

you sound like a fucking 12 year old. kill yourself.

we won the vietnam war faggot. the goal was to stop communism from spreading. it didn't spread. hence we won

>comparing a couple thousand sand niggers with 60 year old weapons to arguably the most powerful single army that ever existed
My sides

I guess I'll take a bite of this delicious bait.

First of all, it was Europeans fighting Europeans. So if they're weak here they're also strong. It doesn't make sense. Europe has always been its own biggest enemy and rival, as we fucked the rest of the world. Only until the USA, which is essentially a Spanish, English and French European colony, and everything good about it is thanks to European immigrants, either intellectuals and scientists or just for building railroads or whatever.

Second of all, U.S. were sure as fuck sitting cozy, leeching of off the war and resurrecting their economy while the European nations were fighting.

Your country is as big as a continent, and you're out there across the water, surrounded only by lazy mexicans and polite canadians, leeching off of the war and circumstances elsewhere, before finally making a move. Yet when you get one small attack on your own soil for a change, everyone throws a hissyfit and tantrum which is always used as an excuse to for an agenda, like testing nukes on japan, taking oil in the east. You are still the most powerful nation in military power and funds, but can't even beat some gooks in a jungle or some sandniggers, resulting in a dangerous nation of anti-western sandniggers. Goddamn America, either step up or give your power back to Europe before China or Russia dominates.

That's some nice arguments you got there.

why muricunts are so dumb? also korean war / vietnam war / afganistan

> they did not want to meet russian armed forces face to face

hahahaha russian??? throughout every period in the last 200 years russia would get absolutely shit on by the US. russia is a joke. you are a joke. russia hahahahahaha ahahahh fucking nerd

>> MUHHH RUSSIA

poor pathetic piece of shit

Google "who won the Vietnam war" you delusional yank, you lost. You sound like a fucking German when asked if the endoslung actually happened.

Nice b8 m8

the argument youre a 12 year old child? i dont argue with irrelevant pieces of shit from piece of shit countries.

>thinking the Iraq war had anything at all to do with 9/11..

The only connection is that it got the dumbasses to support a war with a country that had nothing to do with the attack.

It's not my fault that americunts always talk big, and immediately start crying and kicking when somebody insults you. Its like a 15 year old, who got a bit too big for his age, and thinks he is now grown up, but every grown up, knows it is just pathetic.

Why america sucks ?

So you prefer attack me than what I say? That's not debating,you know? That's trying to discredit me by who I am instead of what I say.

> mmmmuh google

look at this teenage faggot.

hahaha what a bunch of cringy nerds with envy they live in little, irrelevant piece of shit countries.

keep sucking on our balls tho. we know youre always thinking of us :)

W-w-why is E--Europe s-so w-w-weak. Written using European language®™ and European alphabets®™.

you are from a PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY. you are too embarrassed to even say it. hahaha maybe you can go back to 9fag and upvote from anti american rhetoric you semen slurping faggot.

we will fuck you back into the stone age.

Lol that dumbass doesn't even know that his country is the illegitimate boy from France and UK

tldr faggot. now kys.

Your fucking army units are now infested with homo faggots filths. Try to liberate your fucking self first.

Why are americans so brainwashed?

KEK

1784 - the first Juggalos appear. Local militias are organized to disperse them with barrels of pickle-brine.

Are you refering your own goverment as "Iraq"?

So, you say:

12yo
KYS
Faggot

Incredible arguments you got there. Nearly convinced me that you were right.

>Iraq attacks America on 911

More like ammurica attacked themselves. Please read into it and get your facts right bitch.

Enjoy speaking English.
It's all yours my friend.

Regards,

Largest empire in human history.

We should remember to USA Vietnam, Somalia, and Iraq. At least, french frogies were right about Iraq, the fat americans never should have go there, look at the mess over there now

Read a history book sometime

>The current year
>Bragging about being violent

Tell me more about your primitive world, OP.

Man, using that is a waste. Those americunts will never realize, that the US is a European colony, and the age of their country is only 20% of the age of European nations.

cause they learn History from hollywood movies..

yet you said "google" how ironic a US search engine. hahahaha fucking cock sucker. you can use that "google" to constantly search "american news" because...like i said..you cant but keep our balls in your mouth :)

kek'd and pooped a little

Doesnt change the fact you are wrong.

What is that tiny african country that never got colonized? is it literally a desert full of scorpion-snake-lion beasts?

>fuck them up so badly
>no-one dares to attack us
>attack us

Because you 'fucked them up' (ie caused ISIS to exist), you did nothing but two things:

Gain a load of disabled veterans that you 'support' but wont help when they are sleeping on the streets.

Make yourself even more of a target, leading to even more islamic-based attacks

>Germany attacks europe
With up to date (for the time) weapons and arms, it is an honourable war.

>spend $100+ billion on a useless military
You can't even win against farmer gooks, let alone some goatfucking muslims

Meanwhile a disgusting amount of your population is in poverty. But I suppose your military is like a haven for the poor and stupid.

America is a cultureless nigger-filled wasteland. The 80s are over, no one likes america anymore, the fact you do is testament to your shitty education system and your ridiculously biased media

>russia wins the war
>murrifags claim victory

stay classy

no because like i said russia doesnt intimidate the US. no one cares about a bunch of poor monkeys who cant even own up to the fact over 1500 russia soldiers came home with their head blown off :) how can a country like that even intimidate us?? maybe you should go back to 9fag, faggot

How do you stand looking yourself in the mirror without killing yourself?

europeans are so week cause they have 7 days (?) go find some spelling book you faggot

I swear Britain did a lot of trading with Japan and Thailand

its funny you actually think anyone cares what you typed?? hahahaha fucking loser. hahahaha what a fucking cringy loser.

>Russia is americas nr1 enemy, the most feared opponent

But you know, what you say must matter more than global politics..

I'm murica and I don't like this thread

MOMMY CAN I GO ON THE COMPUTER AND TYPE ABOUT THE USA BECAUSE OUR COUNTRY IS SUCH SHIT AND IRRELEVANT? CAN I MOMMY, CAN I PLEASE?????

"hold on son, let me take their big ball sack out of my mouth"

You're a fucking idiot. Go bait somewhere else. Those are the heroes of ww2 why everyone was being pussies else where. Read a book, kid.

> most feared opponent

uuuhhh no. more like a cringy flea on our ass.

Jajjaja. This european wannabes.

Niw, thats what u call a fact

Actually the soviet union almost did all the work taking Berlin.

aaaawwww whats wrong MOMMY letting you use the dial up figured you get on and cry about the US??

Why would I be embarassed to say, where I am from? You illiterate would not even know it. But it has a history of over a Millennium, was the dominant force of Europe for centuries, and leading in culture and science. Now it is pretty small. But I do not give a shit, because I am not a patriotic faggot. (And you can guess which country it is, but you illiterate faggot will probably never find out.)

Yep truth, and I googled this using a computer, that would be another British invention by the way, the information came across the "internet" oh and guess who invented that!?

>Iraq attacks us...

Pretty easy to spot an edgy millennial..get back to school kid, pay attention this time.

I like my country and im not crying about it, just waiting to purge faggots like you soon.

You wouldn't even have put a foot on the shores of Normandy without the resistance. France surrendered, not French people.

fuck the kikes race war now

>I can't respond like a non-autistic human
>ha, no one cares
Fuck off, underage faggot

>muh country

kek

Europe is full of Liberal snowflakes.

America is starting to be filled with these same snowflakes.

It will happen again if we don't build the wall and ban Mudslimes

implying the usa did anything of relevance in the european theater except strategic bombing

KeK

The thing is, americans are so fucking stupid it's hard to tell if this is b8 or a legitimate opinion.

/thread

More than britain did in ww2. For the most powerful empire to ever exist they sure have fallen.

I liked "enemy at the gates", but the fact that everyone had varying degrees of british accent kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Germany never surrenderd