Sup Forums i failed you, wanted to anhero. Instead got arrested and scheduled into a psych ward. Fuck that...

Sup Forums i failed you, wanted to anhero. Instead got arrested and scheduled into a psych ward. Fuck that. Youll see me soon again.

Couldnt get a timestamp

>waited 5 hours for this

Wait, theres your timestamp

lel

Ayy lmao, brought my laptop and everything to livestream. Welcome to australia where all your phones are tracked and you have zero privacy

How did you try. I def want to hero but all high buildings are closed, drugs are too painful as is hanging. Ineed a niceand quick method without a gun, sicne they are off limits too.

Story?

Once upon a time the end

You're such a fuckin loser you can't even off yourself

tldr

Hey user, green text it?

dont encourage.

I just want to know what happened to get OP to this point.

That kind of thing can be cathartic

I encourage you to go succeed where OP failed.

OP stop being an attention whore.

What kind of a psych ward has you on continuous pulse ox monitoring? Psych wards don't take patients until they're medically cleared.

What got me to this point? 25 grand debt, alcohol dependence, meth addiction, ADHD, bipolar disorder, manic depression when off the pipe. What else.. family member died, girlfriend left me, shit paying job that cant pay my everyday needs even though i work 8 hours a day 6 days a week. If this is life, fuck it. Dont even know why you cunts even bother

I am a fuckin loser, youre a fuckin loser too. Hold my hand cunt flaps and jump off a skyscraper with me when i get out. Then i get to call you a fuckin loser when you pussy the fuck out

He said he's scheduled into one, so he's probably not there yet. Looks like he's still in a regular hospital.

mfw not green text

also op, do you think that your meth addiction and alcohol dependence are whats preventing you from paying for your every day needs?

AHAHAHAHA THIS CUNTS NEVER LIVED IN AUSTRALIA WHAT A DICKHEAD AHAHAHAH merican looking cunt

You're right, I have not. Care to elaborate?

Try this next time

Ill elaborate on how fucked you country is now because of trump, thats about the most interesting thing about you right now over everything else.

i think what op meant by "can't pay everyday needs" is including daily meth and alco, you know some thing are more important than others

Centrelink.

I'm not a cheezeburger, take that back

Ahh, I understand now.

what is this thread about anyway?

what the fuck is that? Looks like her pussy is fucking fused in spots.

Op did you make original bread before hand?

what the hell is original bread?

adolfs bread

Original thread before attempt

How you tried to do it and how they find you?

Go on a medicine cabinet hunt! I'll me lurking here for the next hour orso.

Royal north shore hospital i think, i recognise the ed curtains

Just mix bleach with toilet bowl cleaner and breath it all up

Grossest vagina I've ever seen

I heard that you can't get the right helium in oz now. Also lots of places are limiting the amount you can buy to prevent people doing this.

Top method though and is currently my exit plan if I can't make it to Zambia.