Your daily reminder that God hates fags!

Your daily reminder that God hates fags!

JESUS loves you

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

everybody hates fags

You are going to hell.

fags will burn in hell

Lmao what a throw back. Have we time warped back to 2008 lord kek?

kys you dirty turd burglar

That's why God hated your Dad so much that he gave you as his son!

Reason gay's are evil is that there is really no god to save them.

Repent or perish you vile homobeast!

Only in your delusional mind. God is omnipotent and can save any hell bound creature that truly repents and follow his commandments.

i agree
theres no salvation for the fag scum

but he loves pedos

if god hates fags, why did he create them? that'd be like populating the sims with characters that you hate.

i think that's just all of Catholicism you're thinking about there.

heh

God hates Britbong Paedos.

quit posting my pic

so god says it's wrong for two guys to fuck if they're both adults, but it's fine if one of them is a child and the other is a "prince of the church"?

okay. *backs away slowly, keeping bum to the wall*

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's either "Fuck Trump let's burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefty Libs and niggers." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, or burning down cities to protest the current administration. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

only if one is female and the other male

god hates shotafags, as well as women molesting little girls

>as were we targeted during the campaign

Your inability to form a sentence correctly outed you, redneck shill.

Then stop fucking smoking them op

Fags hate god

>Plot twist: God is a fag.