I never gave it a thought, is this whole "gateway drug" thing real or just a scare?

I never gave it a thought, is this whole "gateway drug" thing real or just a scare?
I mean nobody aside from mormons says that about alcohol.

It's bullshit alcohol and cigarettes are the gateway drug.

The only truth in it is that because weed is illegal, you need to use illegal means to obtain it. That means you are closer to hard drugs than you other wise would have been. You can just walk into a dispensary nowadays though so that's not true anymore.

In a way yes weed is a gateway drug because for most people weed is illegal and therefore could be sold with other illegal drugs. Once someone tries weed and realizes it's not bad and they were lied too. They may turn to other availible illegal drugs.

that's the shityest picture ever.. how hard is it to put weed on a pussy and take a nice pic... fuck this lame as picture...

It's a myth. Ive smoked weed and drank but I've never done anything else. If you're the type of person that would do hardcover drugs then you will, but as long as you know what you will and won't do st the start, then you'll be fine.

cucks detected

You use that word, but I don't think you know what it means...

Weed is not a "gateway drug" however it does open your eyes to other drugs. Most people are lied to about the severity of cannabis (it'll kill you, kill brain cells, cancer, D.A.R.E. shit) and when in actual situations that encourage the drug they'll realize that it's not harmful and they've been lied to. So what else have they been lied to about? If weed isn't harmful and I've been taught the opposite, what other drugs are completely harmless? The answer is plenty. There are quite a few drugs when used in decent moderation that have absolutely zero physical or mental problems (at least not any that the user isn't well aware of beforehand, like how DMT can seriously change your outlook on life but that's specifically why people do it) associated with it. A few I can think of are LSD, DMT, mushrooms and cocaine. Of course, you're not just going to start cranking meth and heroin into your system just because you enjoy weed.

>gateway drugs
>lack of emotional/personal stability and inability to withstand the lure of addiction, while lacking the aptitude to admit you're completely at fault yourself

well yea, it's always easy to blame it on everyone else. i've tried a lot of drugs and while i'd be stupid to say that i didn't feel the appeal of drug abuse, i'll never be weak enough to succumb to it.

I agree. I have friends who smoke and drink on a regular basis. They have no intention of doing psychedelics or heroin.

Well, in my perspective, im a chronic weed smoker and smoking too much weed makes your tolerence go up, then you start wanting to get that same "high" you got the first time because you were absolutely mind fked, i've thought alot about trying other drugs like LSD, but i've learned that taking 2 shots of liquor and then a big fat bowl gets me pretty ripped, almost the same when i first started, this sorta seems like the "gateway" aspect but i could totally be incorrect

Straightedge here. I have no respect for potheads. Using a substance to deal with life is for the weak.

Do you drink? Smoke? Eat pizza sometimes?
It's the same logic behind it.

Coffee? Sugar? Red meat? Modern medicine? Using physical tools to alter ones level of comfort?

Straightedge people are usually the weak losers ostracized from any group anyway. The fact that people identify by what they do not do is hilarious. Poor self esteem and tries to compensate for it by being judgemental of others. Sad!

Curvededge here. I have no respect for labelheads. Using a label and pre-defined rules of living to deal with life is for the weak.

It is not a gateway drug;

The thing is that people who smoke weed are most likely to be open enough to try some other drugs - Most likely Psychedelics or MDMA

Nope, total bullshit, smoking MJ like 5 years already, and have no temptation or thoughts, to try something harder.

Its different for every person:

For me, I got instantly mentally addicted to Weed, smoked like 4J's everyday beside work.

After a while (it eventually had to happen), I met some dudes who were into other shit (one of em is my best friend now).
Thanks to them I could trip on LSD once, stopped smoking weed a month later and never took anything except alcohol and cigis since then...

I recently tried smoking weed again, was pretty okay, but been there, done that: The weed times are over for me.

It's only a gateway because people don't like being lied to. They try it and wonder what else were they lied to about? Simple.

the thing is that there actually are more lies spread about other drugs than weed;

>Coke isn't Physically addicting (never tried it tho)
>Psychedelics(p.E. LSD) arent dangerous if you do it in a planned environment

The thing about drugs is:
1. Don't be a dumb cunt
2. Do your research
3. Don't be a dumb cunt
4. Unless you can solve them without the need of another person, drugs are not here for solving problems
5. There is a technique called "Brain Using" or as we call it "The art of not fucking up"

Just do it, unless you get fake weed (K2) just chill out...

You'll see by yourself if you wanna get into other shit:
I did, I do not regret anything at all.
You may don't, and youre able to say "i've never done any drugs"

Wouldn't say so. I do smoke cigarettes. I drink every now and then. And rarely smoke pot. Maybe two or three times a year.
Some guy already offered me "harder" drugs while i was high. Even with a potato mash brain i was still not idiotic enough to say yes.
I've done my research on cannabis and decided that if i dont abuse it, as in an overuse of the drug there won't be any negative consequences.
Started smoking when i was 16, im now 20 and still dont feel any desire to try any other drug.

The bullshit starts with the definition of "drugs"

Anything that changes the way your brain ticks or influences your state of mind by infusing your grey matter with some funky chemicals or hormones should be a drug, because that's all that "drugs" do. Consuming magnesium changes your brainchemistry therefore bananas and spinach are gatewatdrugs.

It's all lies, consume what ypu want when you want it, everything under smack is just fine

Wait, did I just travel back to like 1993?
People are still trying to tout this "gateway" stuff??

>no intentions

Well that's stupid

Might as well go all out
Buy the ticket, take the ride
HO HO

I will say it sorta is because you will realise weed isn't that bad but you are scoring drugs from a fuck tard that sells more than weed so you will eventually get involved in meth or x easy coz your weed dealer will talk it up if ot your cool but if you get into drugs as fun your fucked