Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof faggot

yep, sauce

Give me a second.

Citation needed.

Depends, if it's just spanking him because he did something stupid i wouldn't call that beating.

Citation needed?

Yep.
You tell them what they did it wrong, try to explain to them why its wrong, see if they understand.
If they dont, spanking time.

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

Sargon is complete piece of shit.
His arguments are so full of fake outrage and are usually bullshit.

Some light physical punishment againts childrens who are just too dumb to understand and need a little extra incentive to make sure they dont immediatly do it again.
If youre againts that idea, youre probly a little spoiled ass manchild who will never grow up because youve been raised to be weak.

>childrens
Russian detected.

I don't see the problem. If I could get paid to slap kids, I'd be the richest man on Earth.

Sage, all fields, fuck off

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this message in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's either "Fuck Trump let's burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefty Libs and niggers." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, or burning down cities to protest the current administration. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

>literally hitman

Tell us how you really feel!

I'd find artistic ways of doing it, too. I'd be giving them pink bellies black eyes and purple nurples and every other color of the rainbow.

To hell with kids, they're stupid assholes.

Is proof enough or is it "fake news"?

You were a kid once.

You probably still are.

Right on mans.

sargon just sucks up to his trump loving audience these days.

>these days.
As opposed to the good old days when he didn't just suck up to his audience?

Sage, all fields, fuck off

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel agencies informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's either "Fuck Trump let's burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefty Libs and niggers." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care too much about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, as were we targeted during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half or more of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of edgelord, genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We aren't and we won't. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

Piss poor argument.

Sometimes discipline is necessary.

Haha you sound like Anthony cumia with that sarcasm.

>argument
What argument?

daily reminder that if your father did this with you you wouldn't be such a huge faggot

He might be an even bigger faggot.

The argument that his comments in the video constitute a child beater.

>parents sometimes have to spank their children
>I agree
Need more?
"I have been the person in the position where I've had a screaming *tangent?* five-year-old who is not in any way interested in listening to reason and not in any way doing as they are told to do /for their own benefit/... if you can think of a way of solving that without spanking that kid then fine, but frankly I think that sometimes it's neccesarry because sometimes, kids are kids."
There, I wrote a fucking transcript for you. I don't know what that word that sounds like tangent is supposed to be, I debut it changes the meaning of the sentence in a significant way.

user, how do you feel about intensity of spanking? Do you think there's a difference between a single slap to the clothed bottom, and a pants-down, over-the-knee thrashing? Does spanking always constitute abuse?

>If I hit a child in this specific place on their body it's okay because there's a special word for it.
Yes hitting a child is, in fact, hitting a child.
Just because you could be more brutal about it doesn't mean the lesser evil is somehow to be forgiven.

That's some weapons grade autism you're sporting, chum.

Because I said spanking a child counts as hitting a child? Sure.

Shills wake up early to start work, I am surprised.
Out of bed by 7am?
Insane.

>spanking
>beating
They're not the same thing idiot

>Shills
Hello Sup Forums

Violence is violence, whatever name you put on it it's bad.

We already know Hilary Clinton & Obama had a campaign that paid online trolls.

Common knowledge.
Don't turn this into a yawn fest.

Move to Saudi Arabia pedo.

There are hundreds of (psychological) ways to make your children stop doing particular things that they shouldnt do, giving them a slap is just the unnecessary oldschool way..

Lawl, You scared of Violence you little fucking pussy?
Christ, why don't you just surrender your Country to the Mujahideen already.

You might not believe in violence, but 90% of the world does, so you can just roll over and die like the useless, twat that you know you are inside.
Hallow little man.

I want you to look at the video at and tell me how him beating his kid isn't true.
Just so we're clear, HE made the video so it's not like it's biased against him.
Here's a transcript if you can't hear or something.

It's called corporal punishment, I grew up with it just as many other kids, and the fact that parents don't do it today would explains the large amount of whiny sacks of shit throwing screeching tantrums today.

Daily reminder, his entire audience and most of Sup Forums will never breed or beat thier own accidents.

Right wingers only exist because people too stupid to trick a child can still make one.

The fuck does it matter what he does in his personal life, that has nothing to do with me.

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Your life must be so fucked up, if you need to validate it by convincing yourself that someone else has more problems than you.

it's not his kid though. the fucking cuck is raising a kid from another man.

You need a beating to help you stop being so worthless.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intel bros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL YOU ARE DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

You must make $15 an hour to make pasta.

>Imb4
You'll never know what it's like to make a decent living, without living pay check to pay check.
Borrowing money from Mama & Papa

>lol fucking pussy, doesn't beat kids
Why don't you pick a fight with someone your own size? Afraid?

There are different degrees of violence, and some of them are justified in certain situations
Also, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, you progressive numale wuss

The same way you would (hopefully) be angry if you found out he was raping his kid, I'm angry about him beating it. It's not that hard.

Cultish e-celebs are sad as fuck.

Armchair youtube philosophers who spend more time editing their videos than reading books.

I was spanked. I got over it. Grow the fuck up.

He's 1/4 black so obviously

is this for real???!!?!?!

what kind of faggot thinks spanking your children equates to being beat?
my parents spanked my and I turned out better because of it, sometimes it's necessary. kids don't listen to words, if you don't know that you're probably underage or a hardcore sperg anyway

checked

>He's 1/4 black so obviously
Fuck off cuck, he's white

wow youre a fucking pussy, thats called DISCIPLINE

Please be bait.

this entire thread is bait
anyone who thinks spanking a child is the same as beating a child is hands down autistic as shit.