What's this guy's name again?

what's this guy's name again?

Darude

ane frank

Adolf Hitler you retard

Nice b8 m8 8 r8 8/8

Britbong Paedo

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Adolf Hitler. He lived in a richer area of Munich at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Adolf was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy untermensch?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting Mein Kampf over and over, "YOU'RE GASSED, YOU'RE GASSED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Adolf."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Adolf will bring this year..

I saw Adolf Hitler at a grocery store in Berlin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Hitler trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

the guy from House

Rudolf Reindeer

Abradolf Lincler

Augusto Pinochet

Can't get right

Didn't get the job done

Charlie Chaplin

Arnold Schwartzenegger

PewDiePie

Fourteenolf Eightyeightler

Angelo Merte

Hugo Boss