Daily reminder that CNN is fake news, and has been since at least the 90's:

Daily reminder that CNN is fake news, and has been since at least the 90's:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/22170/did-cnn-fake-footage-during-the-gulf-war-purporting-a-live-gas-attack
edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the younger people who may not know that this actually happened

Yes, it actually happened

Wtf man

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle

Really makes you think

ps: shameless self bump, for the sake of truth

Those clips where they cut off connection to their own reporters for saying things that don't fit in their narrative, like the one who criticised hillary clinton, they make me fucking scream inside. Fucking clinton news, they even try to defend themselves.

Yeah real news is like brietbart, which exists only as a website in one country funded almost entirely by a billionaire to use as his mouthpiece. CNN, the multinational news organization seen in over a hundred countries, is totally fake.

It's no wonder why Trump did so well in states with the highest drug overdose deaths; you have to be on drugs to believe this shit.

Why don't you just watch RT. For all the talk about getting news right from Trump's mouth, why not get it from the source that pulls his strings.

This

>CNN, the multinational news organization seen in over a hundred countries, is totally fake.
Yes, apparently it is, if you cared to watch the video

I don't trust some single news source, but it's certainly true that some are most trustworthy than others

The amount of dis/misinformation that's been spread these past few years is on a whole other level.

Something is going to break and when it does, it's going to be legendary.

Stay safe, anons.

Didn't watch. How does this prove that CNN is fake news?

bc he said it

This.
And this. I can't wait. People are preposterously gullible. The internet broke humanity. Pavlovian programed automatons.

>"Hnghng they can't be fake news because many people like them!"
>"but those other guys? Oh yeah they are clearly fake news because like they're owned by a rich guy!"

>How does this thing I didn't watch prove what you said about this thing I was supposed to watch?

Are you retarded?

Yuri Bezmenov was right... oh wow...

This counts as a truth bomb in America.

No seriously. We're actually this stupid. Swear on my life.

Ok I skipped through it. Bunch of alternate takes and shenanigans that never aired. Again, how does this prove that CNN is fake news?

Only sheep watch the news. Don't put something in your life if you disagree and it won't bother you as much. Simple. Too bad people don't understand how easy it is to ignore bullshit

I'm just as baffled that it needs to be used to call out the ratardation that it parodies since actual facts are replied by something along the lines of "la la la i can't hear you, see these stats that are manipulated in favor of my point".

Well, what is the motivation of the people producing this? Why are they doing it? Why, user-why?

OP here

I actually did some research right now about this footage, and apparently it was actually live in Saudi Arabia but they were standing in front of a blue wall

Info here:
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/22170/did-cnn-fake-footage-during-the-gulf-war-purporting-a-live-gas-attack

You know what's funny though? You said "alternate takes and shenanigans that never aired", pulling that completely out of your ass because you blindly trust the media like the dumb sheep that you are.

I still have my doubts, but for now, I'll consider this not fake news (although the fake news, or rather, deceptive agenda driven news as I like to call it, is definitely real)

Good day

Lmao dude have you ever been on breitbart

Dear OP,

All Mainstream Media use fake news and people.

Recently FOX also had a "Swedish" expert on who spoke great English and wasn't actually who he said he was, he was a paid actor.

And the proof was shown on Fox's twitter and FB accounts, of course it was all deleted. And the recordings on their site of the guy was removed.

But people still have it all recorded.

So... while you point fingers at one you should do them all, but I am guessing your hate for CNN stems from the fact you are a Trump Supporter and you wouldn't dare point fingers at FOX would you?

Please see my post here, this was actually apparently not fake news:
I do agree that the media is extremely deceptive and agenda driven though, no doubt about that. I thought I had found proof of "literal fake news", but nope

Not fake, this was filmed in front of a hotel, which had a blue background and palm trees out front, and due to age makes it look like they're standing in a studio.

TL;DR SHIT IS FUCKED

TRUST NO ONE

RUN INNAWOODS WITH SKS AND NEVER COME OUT

GROW BEARD

EAT RABBIT

WRRRRRRAH

I know, I already correct myself

Let this thread die, there's nothing more I hate myself than spreading misinformation. Shame on whoever made that Youtube video.

PS: Today's media is still agenda driven and deceptive though

PPS: sage

Never said that initial post was fake or not, just said all networks use fake news.

Unfortunately again have to use FOX as an example, because they use it the most, remember the days of No-Go Zones in Birmingham, France and Sweden and that Female Genital Mutilation was an Islam problem etc.

All of that was fake, nobody bothered to check out the facts, of course they were left with pie on their faces the following day.

Whatever is sensational enough to draw viewers so ad revenues are watched in higher numbers is all that matters to the networks.

Fuck you nigger, I didn't see your previous post.
Sadly MSM is going the infotainment Fox route because quality journalism goes untouched and no one cares about in depth journalism anymore. Pop culture, scandals and drama sells. It's the staple of clickbait.

>it turns out this footage is actually not fake but CNN is still fake news so my point still stands.

Ok gotcha.

Don't reply on my behalf, dickbag

I didn't use any other evidence for making my point, if I did, then I could defend myself, but in this particular case I cannot

I thought the media was deceptive and agenda driven before I discovered this video

CNN isn't really fake news. They just have an absurdly low journalistic integrity/standard.

they have just as much fake news as any other news network, look at fox news for instance... that's also just a heap of shit reporters and shit news.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

Lol fake news.

For negative content you should see the networks in Canada. I'm disconnecting my cable asap because it's not worth turning on

haters gonna hate

Good idea! Disconnect that foul stuff comrade! I mean...bro!

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

You have Russian shills, Trump shills, JIDF shills CTR shills, Blacked.com shills all shilling against each other.

Fuck Sup Forums used to be a place where people trolled each other for fun and free. Now people get paid to troll. Where the fuck do I sign up? I wanna get paid to shitpost.

I'm posting the shit for free. i don't know how many rubles they are getting per hour and idgaf.

Daily reminder that Trump lost the elect-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIBERALS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I want to add shitposting mercenary to my resume.

Uh oh, widdle baby got mad :( its okay widdle guy you can still watch CNN.

shit son, do you know where you are rn? every post on Sup Forums is a shitpost.

No shit, but are you getting paid for shitposting rn?

Nope. takes two seconds to copy paste. I'm just sitting here anyway so why not

Why do people actually watch mainstream media?

Paid shitposters are weak, the strength of true shitposters is we do that shit for free, because we love it.
Ps i do a lot of things for free *forces wink*

>the leaks are real but reporting of the leaks is fake
>God Emperor Trump has decreed it so
>anything else is heresy
Trump supporters are like really dedicated performance artists that forgot who they were and became the character. What started out as basic memery has become fanatical, unquestioning support of a moron.

>Calls CNN fake.
>Provides video clip showing real news.

Are you fucking stupid?, fake news is like the enquirer. You know things like batboy and elvis still being alive.

Reporting Trumps policies and actions is real news. The only one telling lies is Trump.

>believing they actually report news to put the truth out there

Nice try Igor, or Dimitri, I'm sitting here playing video games and spamming once in a while.
>you would do the same for your country if the roles were reversed.

If anything, you russian faggots can gimme a little props for that. You guys are a proud people, you'd do the same. I'm certain you understand that part of it at least.

meant for

Fuck off, i'm Mario and i don't give a shit about what i get for what i do in here. That one was my only post itt anyway, jesus...

kek

Jew York times is fake news too lel

Fuck off with this cringe pasta, faggot

Trump's entire existence is con-man fakery.
By your "standards" Fox is a fantasy carnival.

I never trust anything anyone says without researching it myself.

The media is only good for exposing topics to research.

>Anyone who bitches about the media being fake is fucking stupid and lazy. Take 5 min and look at a wikipedia page or an official source.

You are like a little baby watch this

It says: agetesting """refugee children""" is unscientific nonsense

Lel fucking cunt

lol, they are fake because they misquoted him?

They both mean the same thing. One is just sounds slightly worse.

Plebit needs to go

>CNN is "fake news"
>forgetting that time Trump wrote an op-ed piece for CNN praising globalism

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

It's lies when you misquote someone to make them look bad.
>Undocumented
>Criminals

They didn't misquote him. Time just attributed the sentiment specifically to criminally active illegals, whereas the NYT applied to all illegals.

No it's not, a lie would be saying Trump took his cock out and started jerking off.

And what he said makes him sound bad, not the media. I mean hell the media usually shows clips of him making an ass out of himself.

I didn't know SNL invited news presenters on.

I think they are commanded by the Jews. And I think that the blacks who support Trump and are against BLM are only saving their skin so as not to be a sender to Africa.

USA must send all blacks to Africa!

How does Trump's dick taste?