Please Sup Forums I need your help

please Sup Forums I need your help.
ive been talking to this girl in australia for about a year, yes a year. purely flirting and shit, but Im pretty sure she's at a party right now slutting it up and I cant call to make sure and she wont reply. any ausfags or amerifags with international calls mind putting my mind at ease?

she is probably a he, dumbass
get a real gf you ugly motherfucker

we've skyped, called and other stuff. Definitely not a bro.

03 9421 9786
Call me m8. I've been through the same...

I DONT WANT TO CALL YOU I WANT YOU TO CALL HER! I need to know if she has a dick inside her right now......

Can I call you?

Ok. Give me the number over phone.

I will. number?

Forgot to mention. +61

Isn't that an australian area code?
I'm in the US. I can't call internationally otherwise I'd just do it myself.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT

I WILL END THIS WHEN I KNOW SHES NOT GETTING A DICKING

LDR never works, go get some puss. She a hoe.

She doesnt seem like a hoe YET.

Ok. Shit. I just can't find any tranny phone sex numbers from the us. I have been trying to get you to call that Australian number but fuck. I failed.

Also your problem is just stupid. Just trust her. If she's serious with you she wont be whoring around anyway. So don't bitch around like that.

So what makes you think she will respond to a call if she's already ignoring all your messages? Also stop with the long distance relationship. I've been down that road and I just want to say it's not worth it. Please trust me and move on with your life.

Well done.

If someone calls her 100 times she will pick up. Thats what id be doing if I could.

Talk to someone you can realistically stalk, Australia is far as fuck