Oh please, like anyone's a virgin at 23

>Oh please, like anyone's a virgin at 23.
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to die

DELETE

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

WHYYYYY

you think ethan hawke's character was the first guy she fucked? the only reason she stayed with him is because he wrote a book about her in it, he was already with another woman in america, he knew then she was a no good whore

she was a ditz french chick shes had her fill by 23 or the first movie for sure.....

bruce campbell lost his virginity at 23

The dinner table scene was so fucking awful, do you think Delpy wrote that part of the screenplay?

JUST

we r9k now

>mfw I lost my virginity two days after turning 20 but I could have lost it when I was 15

Women are untrustworthy whores.

Is this a reboot of The Shining?

I really liked it. It's the most obviously "lol we're just talking" scene in the trilogy, but it really reminded me of the few times I've had dinner in Europe with Europeans.

She's saying it isn't normal to still possess your virginity at the age of 23.

You have had sex before 23, right user?

Wrong again.

She means society and morality and have degraded to the point where promiscuity is the norm. Gonorrhea is now resistant to anti-virals.

>25 y/o with a real shot at wizardhood

I'm gonna say 95% chance of dying a virgo.

I feel like every scene that involved someone other than Hawke and Delpy was bad or uninteresting

I find that hard to believe.

I think the point it's that they are barely "alone" until the end.

Watching it right now.
Fuck.

How incompetent are people? if you're 23 or over and a virgin i can guarantee you don't even try to interact with women. If you actually leave the house and try to talk and interact with them on a daily basis it should be difficult not to get laid.

this was so depressing

i hope the next installment in ten years they have resolved the conflict or else i will be shattered

I don't leave home

Too much effort

I'm too unnattractive

he said that himself on the Nerdist podcast

No woman takes me seriously

this

>just b urself bro

I always get friendzoned for no reason

>normieshit try to understand neets and other social rejects's difficulties
Every fucking time

Forget your ego and actually go out there. You will be rejected by many but some are willing to take a chance as long as you have good hygiene

>I'm always too nice and never straight forward in my advances to women

If people wanted to understand you I'd doubt you'd be social rejects.

Thanks user.. made me feel.. kind of better.

>almost had sex 3 times
>2 of those times unfortunate things happened that caused us to stop
>1 time I did chicken out and just ended up going up like a faggot
>years later see 40 year old virgin
>realize I'm not having sex anytime soon if ever

1) Women are promiscuous
2) Women lie

There's a good chance and random slut you have sex with will a) have a disease, b) lie about being raped afterward to ruin your life, or c) find another way to extort you.

why make the effort if the only women you can get are shit tier and fucking them will likely be less pleasurable than masturbation which in turn requires little effort?

plus if you get out just to get laid with some random whore it's virtually assisted masturbation anyway.

I'm fat

based rocco

Because i have elliot rodger-tier delusions about myself

This is true. Just stop giving a fuck and you'll land a sloot sometime.

>b) lie about being raped afterward to ruin your life
>tfw this is a legit thing to fear these days

How are you even supossed to be straightforward? do you have to be like hey bitch lets fuck ?

TEST UR ASS

why can't i die

all i've ever wanted for ten years is to die but it just won't happen

I'm conservative, most women hate me because of the way I see things

27 here. Thinking of killing myself the day I turn 30.

lose some weight Satan.

23's a perfectly fine cut off age, even for late bloomers and losers.

I'm 24.

Fucking motherfucker turned the free (You)s machine ON. And there's fish in the sea

Neets dont have the luxury of death finding them, they have to find death themselves

Don't do it, you can get magical powers

Going out to fuck a girl isn't just based on pleasure. It helps build character and allows you to see what you do or don't like in a partner. Or else you will just become the person who keeps saying "If that happened to me I..". Your whole explanation is a defense mechanism to keep your ego undamaged as you don't put yourself out there and accept being rejected or accepted by others.

>What are pick up lines
Just try some of these sometime. Bitches think they are hilarious while understanding you want to dick em

THERES A THOUSAND (You)'s THERE'S ONLY ONE OF ME
>daily reminder that you are failing to do something that 14 year olds and morbidly obese people do on a daily basis

You shouldn't be alive desu

I just can't talk to women, I have zero confidence and always end up looking like a creep

BRAVO LINKLATER
R
A
V
O

straightforward is like saying you think they're cute and shit like that. it's being "bold" and showing a desire.

i honestly think it's one of the biggest things that keep guys hindered. a lot of guys who stay virgins for ages basically hate discussing sex, uncomfortable saying they think an actress is hot or something amongst friends and that sort of thing.

you kind of have to accept the fact that you find girls (or guys) attractive and learn to vocalise it. girls will never go for a guy so hindered and so insecure he can't even admit in public that he thinks she's cute. it feeds perfectly into the thought processes of people who are in the red pill shit (women are attention whores, want to be acknowledged etc etc) and people who think the opposite. Every single girl that i've ever let slip has been because of that sort of insecurity. it's really something you have to get rid of.

>I put the STD in STUD all I need is U
Fuck

They only work if you are /fit/ though

You act like they don't get the idea when you try being subtle. Physical contact like holding hands, or hugging her when its cold, even in messages where you put yourself in fantasy situations like "I would like to have you all to myself tomorrow night". Seriously man its not rocket science but you need to stop overthinking and analyzing your every move and go for it.

>hey, I like you, wanna go out on a date/ get some coffee/watch a movie/etc
instead of
>hey, let me say yes to everything you say and act like a little pussified faggot

how will i find out what i like in a partner by finding some drunk bar/club slut, fucking her 30 minutes later and never seeing her again? are get drunken ramblings supposed to give me deep insight into future preferences and character building?

i have no ego because i'm well aware that i'd only be able to pull the leftover women, and i have no interest in being a bottom feeder.

Why talk politics?

If you haven't
>Had your first kiss at 12
>Had your first girlfriend by 14
>Had your first dry sex that ended with cumming in your pants by 14
>Had your first handjob by 15
>Had sex by 16

You are officially a loser.

>tfw no qt gf, not now not ever

>turning 21 in September
>no friends
>no gf, ever
>not kissless but virgin
>can't talk to women to save my life
>dropped out a year ago and haven't told my parents still (faked going to college for a whole fucking year so I didn't get kicked out of home)
>drive mom's shitty minivan to my shitty manual labor job for the summer
>no future

JUST
U
S
T

Is getting laid so easy in America?

I havent ddone any of those by 25
Fuck man ive never even spoken to a girl that wasnt family
I think my father should be put on trial for this shit

Please. Even beta males found a girl who is willing to settle back in the day. You have to be a real loser to not have sex by the time you are 20.

To be honest, if you're a virgin past 20 then you're not an attractive male.

What's with America's weird obsession with losing your virginity at a young age?

you guys are weird lol

>first kiss at 11
>second kiss at 19
>I'm 20 and still virgin

I always feel like I'm close, but idk, shit just don't work

>There will come a day when this becomes widely accepted as true.

Fuck we're almost there. Sad times indeed.

Corruption of the Jews.

eventually a woman will come to my lap in the middle of me watching a movie and I will come back here and laugh at you and your extraneous efforts

>this thread

pffffthahaha no wonder you guys are constantly mad at women

Any girl willing to "settle" is probably riddled with crabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0G-Mabwt3g

Please explain how one night stands builds character?

virgin detected

I'm 18 and haven't done any of these things. I want to kill myself.

I wish I was still a virgin. The experience was not worth the effort. Women are so painful to listen to for an extended amount of time. How do people manage to humor women's "thoughts" long enough to fuck them?
Trust me, dudes. Not worth the effort, don't have sex. Just get yourself a good onahole.

I'm saving it for 50, myself. Only 21 years to go.

Well how do you expect people to react given the circumstances

I did all that by the time i was 11 except for the girlfriend thing, it was all neighborhood sluts for me.

Finally got my first girlfriend when i was 22.

>21
>Actually pretty good with women
>The most I've had is handjobs and blowjobs
>Don't have a job and live with my parents, so I can't fuck girls at my house
What do?

Is there something wrong with being a virgin? :o

Just buy a hooker if you want to get laid. Ends up being cheaper in the long run.

I'm a literal 3/10 and I've had sex with 3 girls and hooked up with 6. I'm 22. It really isn't that hard once you realize you need to make the first move.

how old are you?

but you have such a huge dick, Satan.

yes. You're literally mentally retarded defective human if you're a virgin past a certain age.

Heheheh...totally

Just ask money for your parents and start to save it so you can rent a room in a hotel or something OR fuck the girl at her house. Or find a job you lazy fag.

>literally sticking your dick in a disease-ridden hole.

I refuse to believe that people like this exist!