How bad have I fucked up b

How bad have I fucked up b
So yesterday I made a fake snapchat account and basically blackmailed a girl I know into sending me nudes and she self harmed because of the shame, today I found out she is getting the police involved and they're trying to find out who is behind the account, I deactivated the account lastnight but how fucked am I? Pic unrelated

throw your phone away or smash it

or just don't give a fuck cause probably nothing will happen

I checked snapchats law enforcement guide and they can give ip addresses of log in sessions and shit like that, only problem is she isn't 16 yet so I'm Fuckd

well you deleted the nudes right?
(by that I mean did you put them somewhere safe?)

are you underrage or a pedo?

They're not saved on snapchat they're in camera roll

Lol, wtf.

You sextorted a girl who was self-harming and you didn't use a VPN?

And she's younger than you?

Fucking KEK.

Bye user.

>put on hard drive on pc or whatever
>disconnect hard drive
>fucking burn it
feel free to omit a step or two

well then move them onto a flash and stick it up your pooper

post them

also what the fuck dude. if/when they find out, you are straight fucked.

How do you even know that?

You are fucked now.

If she kills herself, you are even more fucked.

this

>camera roll
>applefag

You do realise that the goverment Jews own Apple right?

You're literally fucked for owning a shit phone, kek.

Deny everything. No name tied to the account, plausible deniability.

You fucking untermensch, did you not hear the age from OP.

Fuck off from out of this place.

Trips demand it.

Yeah but the ip adress is

>fuck off from this place
>Sup Forums
Back to Sup Forums, newfag.

This. Hell, if you're desperate enough even mention that you go to places like Reddit and Sup Forums and you could've been hacked. Normies fall for that shit I actually got a PI to believe it when I was in the same situation.

Partyvan incoming

I don't know that but it doesn't seem like an impossible situation to get out of. If OP isn't full autismo then he can probably get out just fine

if they knock on your door, just be autistic

I don't know what the fuck to do there's no real evidence it is me except my ip adress

Answer op

Also this

>Hacker here

I hacked a guy's Facebook.

Fucked with him all day long.

Changed his name, uploaded futanari scat r34, messaged his friends, the whole shit. I used a VPN and a SOCKS5 proxy to log in. He said he'd call police. Nothing happened.

Also, as for the sextortion, well, I won't go into that subject. I blackmailed people with doxxes, for free bullying, not for nudes.

But you are so fucking dumb lol, have a nice life, Caitlyn Jenner.

Remove your wifi security and say it could have been anyone. No evidence on your phone, no evidence from the ip.

op's probably on the party van right now

rip op - 02/28/17

rip OP

How do I remove it I know basically nothing about technology, also I'm not pedo only 16

Post your IP and maybe we can help.

Say you havent done anything. Deny all. You've been hacked.

underage fag

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you know what MAC Address is?

I hope so. He can not escape this.

He knows the girl, his stylometry will be analyzed, he will be v&

Even though she isn't a child, that is how they will see it.

This,
I just opened up Kali Linux, and I just opened my ip location finder, post you IP, and I can revert the location to Africa or some shit, so you don't get caught :)

Do you have Kik?

Give it to me.

Should I delete all photos from my phone completely and deny all? Remove password from wifi and it's placed in view in my house anyway

yeah that is the best thing you could do

Lying faggot.

You will dox his ass. Kek.

Do that, and give us your IP, we will make sure it leads somewhere else.

if you want to keep them, move them to a flash drive and hide that shit in a safe or some shit

You need to stop talking to these lying fucks.

Plebit needs to go back

You.
You're a literal fucking moralfag that should killhimself.

You're so fucking pathetic, you don't even want to participate in this little raid of mines, but rather, help a fucking newfag 16 year old on our beloved Sup Forums, do us all a favour, and neck yourself.

This

Just how dumb are you, mate?

>Never heard of MicroSD Cards
>oh boy

fuck off cunt. I am a newfag but even I wouldn't do this stop ruining this fuck you.

Recommendations for any inconveniences that may occur using a handheld mobile device.

>1. Phone needs to disappear asap. Crush it in a blender and flush it. (Do this outside).
>2. Report phone stolen as soon as possible at nearest police station. (I went back to the car to get my phone and it wasn't there).
>3. At any accusation deny everything, that is your right.

*Problems that destroy this strategy*: Having shared your name through chat (they can probably retreive your texts). Having sent a picture that she might have saved.

Nigger, you are an autistic skid.

You are the moralfag, trying to report his IP.

Kill yourself.

I could raid his ass better than you anyway, obvious conspicuous faggot.

wow edgy faggot

Assume all you want.
You're a newfag, we cleanse newfags, ok?
Essentially, I wanted to dox this underage fag for the delight of others, but then you had to come along.

We should auto-ban fucking newfags like you so you can't ruin fun moments and raids. Fucking degenerate.

Haven't shared any info at all, no phone numbers or emails linked to account, only ever send fake photos not any of me, I don't really fancy destroying my phone I think I'll just drain battery and hide it somewhere the only thing they can find out about me is my ip adress because I didn't think to use a fucking vpn, my router is in clear view at front of house and when I get home I am going to disable password on it

Okay. You like black nigger dick, I get it.

You are secretly a moralfag, I get it.

There is more than one way to break a bitch and you went barreling through the front door, dumbass.

You want to hide the phone? If they find it you're fucked, just destroy it, or, bury it in the woods, very far away from your home.
Either way you're fucked.

>literally every computer is incompatible with micro SD
>being this retarded
literally fucking kill yourself

Make a Kik, dipshit so I can advise you.

You sure sound pretty underaged and new yourself m8

ikr xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>ITT: dumb niggers who have never owned a USB Micro SD card reader

>And, skids that are so obvious they ask in the dumbest way possible for an IP.

You are all black people level stupid. ffs.

As a privileged white man, I find your statement on black people offensive

And as a black white purple transgender helicopter, I don't care.

Ok, nice nice and all, but I want to hear how OP is doing.

>a flash drive is literally the cheapest option op probably doesn't want to spend $10 on a micro sd card & adapter that they likely don't have, when they could just spend $5 on a fucking flash drive

let me reiterate: literally fucking kill yourself
go back to Sup Forums

How fucked you are depends on how underaged she Is.

As an interdimensional sex deity, I think you should go fuck yourself

he said she was 16 but he is also 16.

Maybe you should join us on Lil, show us the pictures you got and we'll discuss how bad they are and go from there?

She 15 I'm 16
It's more the fact that if my group find out its me I will most likely get hit or stabbed, I will have to move school and most likely city, I'm fucked

Kik*

I am messaging her still asking for progress and they have apparently traced a message back to my city, im fucked and I know it

are your friends black,slavic or just wiggers?

also jail time if it was legit blackmail and more for possession of cheese pizza

You are mostly really fucked up.
Destroy the phone and the SIM card as fast as you can.
Deny fucking everything.

2/10 try harder
At this stage you might as well tell him you'll suck his dick for the pics. Pathetic

Then he should hide the pieces where nobody can find them.

silently hide your phone between your father's things. blame him. he will go to jail and you can happily sleep with your mother

Or burn them.

Quwadle

Oh lord in heaven, please fucking die already.

You are so dumb.

Micro SD card readers are two fucking bucks.

Micro SD cards are small, have known advantages over flash drives, and can be swallowed, ffs.

My Cruzer Fit Flash Drive running Kali was $7

My Cruzer Glide running Tails was $14

that would actually work

Nothing will happen OP. If you were on wifi even better literally anyone can use your wifi pw protected or not. IP addresses don't equal warrants or guilt

Just burning won't help, they need to be hidden. What if they found the burned pieces?

>Smash phone to pieces
>Burn pieces
>Hide pieces
>Get arrested because that won't help

I have deleted all the photos but I'm not destroying anything, if I get caught how long jail time will I get?

But that won't help either because, eventually, the police will find the smashed phone.

He's truly fucked.

No one seems to be giving you any real advice OP so let me tell you how you can fix this. Because if you don't, you're kinda fucked.

Anyway it's simple:
> Post her Snapchat username

Seriously, what better way to get the feds off your trail? This way if they come to you, you can say your wifi was hacked by the infamous Sup Forums

But the ip links to me and my family, it is basically guilt as it is my ip

That's 1 year If they are mad.

Not posting her snapchat I'm fucked enough as it is

don't live in america, but that sd card shit is overpriced as fuck here in the uk. you can literally grab a flash drive for £2.50, convert that to your shit, and that's cheaper than a fucking sd card.
PLEASE literally fucking kill yourself

Maybe they won't find the burned phone pieces if he hides piece by piece, he flushes a bit down the toilet, another piece is hidd in the woods, some pieces thrown in trash cans around the city, etc... So it will be very difficult for the police to find the phone.
But as i stated before, he is fucked.

You niggers act like you are digital pros or some shit.

>An cheap chinkmade SD reader, compatible with computers on any OS

>A Pi Zero running Kali

>A Cruzer Fit running a encrypted persistent Kali

>Tails Linux on a stripped down Sandisk Cruder Glide

>Nearly hundreds of doxxes.

Well shit OP. Didn't think you'd go down like a pussy.

Do the right thing for yourself. Give us the Snapchat, we'll take it from here

Its not just jail time. You'll be put on the pedo list as well

no he won't because he is 16