So is this an exclusively French and Belgian thing...

So is this an exclusively French and Belgian thing? It absolutely isn't an American thing and I certainly HOPE it's not a British or Australian thing. How much of Europe has this decadence taken hold of?

What is it? Cum covered fries?

Yeah, yuros can't eat anything without cum on it.

not in Ireland, nor the u.k to the best of my knowledge. continentals are weird.

I don't understand the appeal. The fries are already oily from being fried, you don't need more richness of the same variety from mayonnaise. The tang of ketchup is the perfect thing for them, or malt vinegar. Just something with a strong vinegar kick to cut the fat.

I do this whenever there's a condiment station.

No, we eat real food here not your Mcdonald trash.

Ranch > Mayo
when it comes to fries. Sriracha ketchup is the best tho.

Mayonaise is the default option for fries here. I think it's the same in the Netherlands as well, but i'm not entirely sure
It's probably also a good idea to make this thread when it's not 3 in the morning in Western-Europe on a week day

But coming from the country that adds puke taste to choclate, amerilards are most likely in the wrong here, not us.

goodnight

We eat fries with mayonnaise. It's not a recent thing either. I've been doing it for 20 years (i'm 25)

>Tang
>Ketchup
It's sickly sweet garbage.

I don't get it either. They had this Netherlands as well, in Amsterdam people were queuing these by tens of meters. They must have been high as fuck since it wasn't really all that special.

I've read that Dutch mayonnaise is "spicier" than American mayo?

I think it tasted a bit lighter and quite creamy.

i want to try one of your hesburgers

Hesburger is bretty gud. Would probably go there rather than McDonalds if it wasn't a bit more expensive. And I burgers quite seldom anyway.

i will always support finnish businesses whenever i can

Mayo on fries is a typically Belgian/Dutch thing. It's very rare in France. It's not that bad though desu senpai.

t.lived in Belgium and France

Eating Chips with Mayonnaise is the only way to eat chips, having it with lemon or extra salt is okay as well. Ketchup is for cappies and burgerboos

i think it became popular after pulp fiction came out.

When you go to Mcdonald's in Germany and order fries, they ask you "do you want ketchup or mayonnaise with that?"
Do they do this in America too?

you usually get your own condiments near the soda machines or ask for packaged ones if to go

Fuck no

Add vinegar then you faggot

No, one has to ask for it in the form of "mcchicken sauce", which comes in packets.
Though some McDonalds keep their packets out front with the rest of the condiments, I assume in places where folks ask a lot.

I don't like mayonnaise on my fries but it is really common here, as common as using ketchup.
I just don't like it.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I am Greek.

Stop buying Heinz.

It's all sweet garbage