Non-westerners dealing with cops

>just because im a foreigner I should be scared of you?!
youtube.com/watch?v=7irsCGNctno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGqcpPTS2q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

australian cops are really friendly

>DIS NOT OVA

stuck up, rich cunt international students are the same the world over kek

Polish policeman apologizes and begs for mercy after being confronted by Ukrainian man

his little shove at the arm of the cop at 4:50 could have gotten him killed in the us

kek mad as fuck white trash that amounted to being a traffic police officer

meanwhile the based chinaman can probably buy his entire family by now

based POC standing up to a racist pig

Chinaman detected

t. Xing

>all these chinamen complaining about traffic laws
LOL

Hello Chang, how's the weather in Vancouver this time of year?

t. welfare whites

most cops are so long as you aren't a dick to them

learn how to drive and don't break the law, nigger san

Reminds me of this classic

> A teenage driver who crashed into the front yard of a Vancouver home last year had been zooming through the city at five times the legal speed limit, according to police.
>Given investigators’ estimate that the vehicle was travelling upwards of 250 kilometres an hour, Const. Brian Montague it’s astounding that neither the driver, who was 18 years old at the time of the collision, or his younger passenger were killed.
>The driver, who is a Chinese national, returned to China during the investigation. Police said a warrant was issued for his arrest, and he was picked up after he recently arrived at Vancouver International Airport.
>Montague said the young man is believed to have been returning to Canada to attend a citizenship ceremony.
>Yue Hui Wang, 19, has been charged with criminal negligence causing bodily harm and released from custody pending his next court appearance.

>drive at 250 in a 50 zone
>total the vehicle
>miraculously live
>flee to China when you're getting investigated
>forget that there's a warrant for your arrest when you come back for a citizenship ceremony

every time lmao

if I went to toronto and did what the person did in the video I would have been tasered at the very least

t. sweatshop chink

Why are asians so bad at driving? Is it because their eyes are really slanty so it makes it hard to see the road and speed signs?

Not sure what causes it, but I've also noticed that they have really bad peripheral vision and awareness of things that aren't in their direct line of vision.

Not atypical for them to walk into things if they're focusing intently on their smartphone, or to not realize that someone is behind them or beside them on the sidewalk until they notice you and jump back a bit.

I think they're good at focusing on discrete things (ex. ping pong balls), but do so at the expense of missing periphery in a given situation. Driving has a number of elements going on at a given time, so they're more likely to back into cars they didn't notice or drive through a pedestrian crossing when an old person was trying to cross.

>You say drive to America and give peace treaty?
>okay load up plane boys

I imagine it looks something like this when they drive

We need chinese lanes to protect us from them similar to bicycle lanes

Typical day in malaysia where you can see this almost everyday by chinkaporeans and most chinks.

Stock answers would be
>I have money, I pay road taxes. (I can do whatever I want)
>You are poor country, you're dependent on rich people me (law is law)
>I sue you, where's your superior?
>Come on la, we can talk over this. (bribes) (writes article about how malaysian police is corrupted oversea)
>summon for court but hides in singapore. (drive carefully in singapore, a huge dick in malaysia) (malaysia is third world cunt and so dangerous, unlike here in singapore! )

Most of them are preachy cunts who think their job is to lecture people on how others ought lead their lives.
They're obnoxious and worst of all is that most of them are dumb as fuck. The other day I was pulled over for "speeding" but didn't end up with a ticket after demanding he show me the record readout from his speed camera system and the prick went back to his car for a little bit then randomly drove off. No ticket, nothing. What a tool.
Highway patrol are the biggest knobs. They exist entirely for revenue promoting by setting up speed cameras and hiding their cars behind bushes at the bottoms of long hills on highways, just to try and nab the cars naturally going slight over the limit due to the hill. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't drive like reckless fucks themselves so often, as if they are above the laws they are supposed to enforce.
Last december I was very nearly side swiped by a copper who pulled a dirty big U-turn right in fucking front of me, across double lines, in order to cut across me and park in the 45° angle parking on the side of the road outside the copshop. They used to pull that sort of insane shit were I used to live as it had a huge police training centre and all the young graduates would be starting to get experience out and about, with the mentality of a teenager with authority.
Let managed to stay well clear of the Rebel bikie gang clubhouse, though. Fucking lazy cowards, ignoring actual fucking crims who control use areas of the drug traffic in the country.

Chinks are to damn goofy to be intimidating lmao

Normal people and Asians drive on the wrong side of the road?

thats really sad to hear

>drive at 250 in a 50 zone
More impressive than anything else.

The only time I was pissed off with a policeman abroad was in Florida. He thought that I was lying about my identity because I had two passports (Portuguese and Brazilian) in my bags.

kek what a retard

>The other day I was pulled over for "speeding" but didn't end up with a ticket after demanding he show me the record readout from his speed camera system and the prick went back to his car for a little bit then randomly drove off. No ticket, nothing. What a tool.
i need to remember that for the future

But please, just love singapore. Theyre first world anyway. We're pretty much irrelevant.

T.higher crime rate

Hi little China prc. The famous reckless driver ching chong. No need for T. because you're well known arr rook the same.

>this is considered subtle to a chink

>t. still mad about his speeding tickets

Seeing as how you were a Latin guy with two passports in Florida it's not uprising. He probably thought you were a smuggler of sorts.

Fucking zipperhead shitty drivers, he would've gotten shot touching a cop like that in America. Australia has the rudest and worst asians.

>Australia has the rudest and worst asians.
Chinks are all the same all over the world. Period

Yeah, some of the rudest and nicest people I know are chinkys of various kinds. A much better track record than some other ethnic groups I can think of like wogs and indians, though again I've known a lot of great ones.

I swear my state's police force is always represented on here. Say what you will about Melbourne leftists, but our cops don't buy into their shit at all.

>Australia has the rudest and worst asians.
Not really, most of them are alright. The aggressive ones are usually Chinese. SEA ones are often dumb as fuck. But overall Asians are pretty friendly

This is best the way to deal with it. He was matter-of-fact and didn't exacerbate the aggression or put on a show of toughness like dumbfuck seppos do.

>do something objectively wrong like breaking speed limit or killing someone
>pay for it
>WOW WHAT A RACIST
lol
why do non-whites always do this ? it's his fucking fault for going over the limit, fuck off

American cops are retarded, just because some drunk shithead called you a fag doesn't mean you're supposed to magdump into their head

Young Turks butthurt over Victorian cops lmao
youtu.be/AGqcpPTS2q4

>The other day I was pulled over for "speeding" but didn't end up with a ticket after demanding he show me the record readout from his speed camera system and the prick went back to his car for a little bit then randomly drove off. No ticket, nothing. What a tool.

Here they ask you to sit in their passenger seat when you're pulled over, so you can watch the recording they made.

While ago some Turk was pulled over for doing 50km/h+ over, he immediately started insulting the cops and it was all their fault he didn't do anything. Then they showed him the recording, he said they recorded their own speed not his (you saw him pulling away in the video while they were doing 160) and that it was all a set up because he just happened to be a Turk driving a S-class and they the cops had to be jealous. Why can't minorities accept their fault?

>nicest people
t. Alvin Wang

lmao the cop isn't going to give a you warning after all the attitude

if he had been yes sirring from the beginning he would have gotten off with a warning

America needs to export it's cops to the former colonies.

its just you cunts have barely any training and you probably dont pay that much cops here can make bank

>no training
>Aussie constable lets Chinese man lean into his car while making no eye contact out of fear

The asian dude is clearly unarmed, what the hell could he have done?

I'm 100% white but I've spent a huge amount of time with many ethnic groups. There's wankers everywhere and they all generally make up the same %.

Yeah we don't freak the fuck out over scrawny Asian men leaning into our cars and unload a clip into his head. Youse need to relax mate.

Our cops never patrol alone. If you're with two or three things become exceedingly safe.

It's a matter of different realities I suppose.

You don't have to deal with crazed crackheads and gangbangers on a daily basis.

Grabbed the officer, attacked him etc. But as I mentioned above here in the states we deal with alot more crazies. So I'm just looking at it from the perspective of an American.

Why do you guys have so many crazy people?

Lots of reasons. Too many to list. But it's dangerous for cops here. I have a few cop buddies. The stories they tell me are ridiculous. I've seen plenty of police interactions with people too. Cops don't bother normal people despite what the media would tell you.
One story of hundreds my cop buddy goes to a domestic disturbance call.
>Girl calls screaming
>Says her bf is about to kill her
>Police show up
>Door barricaded
>Knock down door
>Girl lunges at cops with a kitchen knife
>Buddy punches her square in the face
>Guy is holding meat cleaver and jumps out window
>Buddy gives chase
>Goes through back ally
>Goes into random old wooden door into another building
>Buddy on edge from set up already
>For whatever reason decides not to bust door down with shoulder
>Instead kicks it in
>6 knives fall from top of door straight into the ground
>Guy standing there screaming like a retard
>Charges buddy
>Another cop hits him with taser.

so u be sayin u wuz3rd worlders and shiet

Not really. American cops are trained to kill people and that's about it. Elsewhere cops are trained for every situation, but in particular to resolve a conflict without death or unneeded escalation of violence. America is certainly more dangerous but your cops are fucking horrible, barely cops at all, just executioners pretty much.

You have no idea what you are talking about. All they do is train. Like I said, we deal with way more crazies and need to be prepared for said crazies.

Go back to urine

subhuman

>all they do is train
why are you lying they train for less than every other first world country, your cops are shit cause theyre shit retard we have to deal with plenty meth heads here

There are plenty of good american cops. The problem is that they don't get rid of the bad ones/punish them for their misdeeds.