User

user,
how do you establish an emotional connection with a woman ?

rape her, associating fear with you is a connection of a sort

huh?

It's all bout the funnel theory.

>Talk to 100 women
> get 20 dates
> get 10 second dates
> get 5 third dates
> have 1 emotional connection

Everyone can do it, it's just that people who are better at closing need to talk to less women

fear=emotion
association=connection
emotional connection

call her a faggot

The same way you do with anyone else

Why would you want to do that?

>have woman
>woman doesn't do what u say
>have belt
>call it "emotion"
>connect emotion with woman until she complies

It's easy. Regard her as a person; a woman you want to be friends & a partner with & not just a sex object. Not to say you can't think of her as a sex object at all, just not only a sex object.

The same way you do with a cockroach

you dont, you gotta make her want you bruh, trust me trying to win over a girl via emotions is bullshit from hollywood, they dont like men to be emotional and if you try to be like that they'll just knock you down to the "he's nice and good but there's no chemistry" zone. A proven method is to just be passionate, not give a fuck about her and make her fleshpocket tinggle.

1) Have a good relationship with your mom during your childhhood

showing her the kitchen's location

Grab her by the pussy and force her into the kitchen.

never do this mate, you'll never get pussy till your 30+ years old this way trust me.

this shit is easy actually. Talk to a girl one on one where you 2 are alone and wont have outside distractions.
Then let out some emotional feelings you have but make her feel like shes the only one that knows this.
something along the lines as i act like an asshole because people were so mean to me when i was younger... this is why i am dick to people.... she will be like awwwww....
After you show her "that weakness" you patch it up and say.... i never told anyone that only you....
CHAAA CHING... bitch gonna love that shit

yes what he just said....all a girl really want is a person who just do it and kiss her or ask her to dance or what ever...not lets be friends first and establish a emonational lasting friendship and move on after 10 minuttes...dont be nice just be yourself and take action..
oh and i got 1 out of about 20 girls ive have been nice too and those who i was just hard from the start i had 14 out of 17 in my bed...

Not like this

Same way as with a man, i beleive.

That's what I did with the one I married. You're right tho, I treated girls like trash & they fucked me silly before marriage.

Women are fucking bizarre, M8.

lie

What if her name is not Hillary?

be her son. only way

/thread

its actually really simple, girls are idiots, they are basically overgrown children. So when they have 50+ men giving them attention and hitting on them daily the give fuck all to connect with one on a deeper level. At that time they just go with the first one that was passionate enough to make them hot and feel a spark. Later when they are older, they dont get the attention anymore so they start to actually think with their head and find a normal partner to make a lasting relationship. This is shit for men because you have 2 options: Either be a hard ass, treat em like shit and have gfs who adore you, or be good and nice and never get a girl till you're 30 and then when you get her at that age ots usually a self absorbed bitch who wants everything and gives nothing because she was treated like shit before and is now bitter lol. The circle never ends guys so better be the asshole girls like then the idiot who has a nagging wife and shit life later on.

ya it works kinda like this
from everyones viewpoint 99% of population is trash , just walking meat , hard to find someone that you give fuck about and vice versa

sauce?