Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

todayonline.com/singapore/teen-who-fell-death-orchard-central-wanted-video-taken-first-hand-witness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEGAKEK

Fapping

Webms destroyed this place

Where did he go?

That the top of a building?

this happened in syracuse ny. i live right near there. the truck is coming off a highway onto a stop light. its a sharp curve but still bo idea how the fuck this happened

Down 4 floors to introduce himself to the pavement.

A link bridge on the 4th floor of a shopping mall.

>Checked.

> Talking up this bitch
> Notice hands, adams apple
> PARKOUR ESCAPE!

>old man on his phone the only one to look at >what the walrus is screeching about
>Even tries to fucking move and get out of the way
>Beached whale leans slightly to left to try and avoid something she saw coming for so much longer.

Hope the guys alright.

no, newfags did it

y?

>10
bak,s

>talking to this girl
>knees weak
>palms get sweaty
>she laughing at my sweater already
>momsspaghetti.jpg
>i get nervous
>start thinking of escape
>fuck this
>watch me
>jump off this skyscraper babe

is man rip?

todayonline.com/singapore/teen-who-fell-death-orchard-central-wanted-video-taken-first-hand-witness

u failed that meme so hard, what a bad post

anybody have CCTV of Kim Jong Nam's assassination?

now that's what I call a sticky situation

What the fuck. Where did the one in black came from..?

nerve gas?

Wow this shitty video from my city somehow made it, we're finally famous.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HARAMBE ARE THEY DOING?

Mole People

they're doing what Hillary told them to do

it's the Russian take on the Shia Lebouf motivational vid.

Yo I also live right near it. The truck that hit the bus, the guy had a stroke and missed two cars parked at the intersection and smashed the bus.

is he being reborn?

>harambe xdddd
kys
>what are they doing?
circumcision? idc but the dude's taking it like a fucking pro, that's for sure

Good thing it missed all her vital bits of brain! So she gets to live out the rest of it's life in a garden

straitstimes .com/singapore/was-a-stunt-gone-wrong-behind-teens-death-at-orchard-central

Don't they just attack Reptilians? That's what I have heard at least.

circunsisiom. Murijews know about that

He dodged it, yes. Minor injuries.

anybody die or hurt?

this thread is now about YLYL. no banana pls

F

proof all tough guys are shave bald head

a friend sent me that one any my only reaction was "hahahahahaha", we did not chat again ever since

ahahahahaha holy shit.

destroyed.

Damn nice titties tho

Chainsaw decapitation please?

Just the old man. I think it landed him in a coma. Let me google this shot and see if there were any updates. A couple weeks before A kid in a shitty neighborhood near mine, a 15 year old kid who somehow got hold of a gun When he was 12, shot another kid in the face over a PS4. Put the kid in a coma. Bullet went through his eye. He woke up a few weeks later and wouldn't tell the cops who did it. Saw him walking around last week. He walks around in a special kid helmet now. That shit is better than this video.

learn to grammar.

learn *how to use* grammar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Anyone have any gifs?
Mobilefag and want to send to a group chat

Back 2 tumblr

Are you just making up bullshit off the top of your head or something? The driver of the truck didn't have a stroke, he swerved into the left lane to avoid traffic. No one fucking died, no one went into a coma, and two people got checked out at the hospital afterward for 'chest pains'. They were fine.

no

I checked up on it. No deaths, everybody alive. No severe injuries, even for the old man. Just all minor injuries the articles say. He didn't have a stroke either. Apparently just a shitty driver and couldn't stop soon enough and decided to swerve into the grass rather than stop and went into the intersection and stole this mans spine

a dumb ass

Checked myself already guy

No mods not doing shit is the problem.

>If I was a mod I could cure all the cancer.

stfu and post more rekt

I don't even know if the fucking domain ends on .com or .org so shut the fuck up, don't be mad on someone hating your shit tier post

also:
>checked

Kyle no

This is why I fucking hate when morons stop to let you cross. Fucking retards thinking they are the only ones on the road.

Not my post, Friend.

cute zombae

goddamit

thread is ded. thanks to lurkers and noncontribooting faggots

Cunt

You know what else is dead? My inside.

topkek

just noticed, too. holy shit

There were three guys on that bike

cotton eye joe

HEY LEROY!

*pokes head out*

WUT CLEATUS?

*ACME roadrunner bomb kit explodes*

That's not even fucked up, you can catch shit like that on AFV. Your friend's a pussy

this must be nerve gas

You can even see how he tried to hold on

qwop cosplay

checking in

You can just hear her saying

>fucking patriarchy

as she hits the ground.

pls tell me you're not retarded to the bone

He's actually a cop

he died falling through that? that's barely one floor

metal

You're looking at the story below, that's just another walk bridge. Look at the people, it's 4 stories.

Nah if you look closely he avoided the impact for the most part and was still moving at the end.

kek