So, Sup Forums?

So, Sup Forums?

hmmm i think that it would create a vacuum of 0 pressures and create black hole :D

I hope it fucking kills me.
I yearn for death.

>Emoji
so you been of Sup Forums for 3 hours ago or something

emojis are a standard part of our culture nowadays, learn to deal

>emojis
When the fuck did it go from emoticons to emojis?
Is that just what they call the image that gets swapped in when you type >:( or :^)?

Emoji sounds retarded

Nothing.

>When the fuck did it go from emoticons to emojis?
'round 2014?

Yeah, it surprised me too. Here we have ads like "emojinate yourself" or "I can't wait to do binging til morning". Absolute faggotry.

stop trying so hard to make yourself appear 'unique' by pretending to hate emojis
they are what they are, get on with the program

Fuck you cunt, he's far from unique. Emojis are for massive faggots. No exceptions.

a

I'm not trying to be unique. Heck, I'd love the social skills eveyone seems to have. But nananana, what I was talking about was cringy commercial that 50 year old richfags think people will like,

this thread are now about emojis

The fuck? No. They're a standard part of your "culture", not mine. Not everyone's. Maybe for people in that generational miasma, but emojis to me are not what they seem to be to everyone else. The fuck if I'm going to unironically use emojis for something.

That's retarded. And annoying.

>nananana
You don't belong here.

>you don't belong here

I'd wish. Also check em.

>it's part of culture, therefore you're incapable of thinking it's retarded
You have much to learn, young padawan.

MOVE ON WITH THE PROGRAM. HEH, GET WITH THE COOL KIDS LAME'0 8)

Nothing would happen. Air would be the input on the orange part of the blower, output in the middle, the vacuum cleaner inputs air in the middle and outputs it behind.

people would call you an idiot for doing this
thats what would happen

>cool kids
Son, I was THE cool kid on AIM. Step up, son. Step up.

>nothing
quest was to find out the pressure in the vacuum cleaner, techfag.

>A) 1000
>B) 0
>C) 2000