I'm going to lose my virgnity with a whore in 40 minutes, Sup Forumsros got any tips? Also, AMA

I'm going to lose my virgnity with a whore in 40 minutes, Sup Forumsros got any tips? Also, AMA

can i come?

How old are you

no
18, almost 19

dont forget to record it and post on Sup Forums for ratings

choose a good-looking one, if you're gonna pay for it.
don't fuck her without a condom, maybe get a blowjob without a condom but really, don't put your dick in that pussy without protection.
if she allows you to fuck her without a condom, she lets other random dirty men do that too.

I dont know if im late or not but virginity is not a big deal. Also make sure you don't believe to any of that
>Wow! This is the best sex I had user.
Its bullshit
Also you are pathetic for giving money for something you could be getting free.

kek

You will finish less than a minute so give her fore play and plenty of oral so she finishes first, then fuck her. Or she will think it sucked and won't let you fuck her pussy again. Her needs always cums first

Don't waste your time making small talk. She knows why your there and you know why she's there get straight down to business.

Also pull the cash out and put it on a table or somwhere she'll see it before she gets there that way she knows where it is and can pick it up ON HER WAY OUT. This helps avoid the awkwardness of "ok do you have my money?"

go deeper she's not your mom

this

I don't think she would let me record it and I have a small dick
I'm not sure I want to kiss her let anone fuck without a condom
I'm well aware I am pathetic
I'm paying to fuck her I don't give a fuck about her needs
I'm going to her place, should I pay before we start or after?

Also, should I lick her pussy? She's a whore afterall and I've never done that before (I'm not sure I'm going to like it)

Payment is not up to you. She decides

kill yourself you piece of shit child.

hahhah WHAT THE FUCK !?

you realise he will be fucking a whore?

virginfag confirmed

cuck spotted

she's a whore
you pay to be pleasured, not the other way around

kek, this guy.

I think he thought I meant a "whore" , the kind you fuck but don't pay

Kill yourself.

do some minutes of small-talk, it doesnt hurt you and if you two get along well she might be giving you a better performance.
she is a whore, but also a human being.

i am paying less with my standard-hooker because we get along well (i also look good).

I'm not ugly but I'm fat and have a small dick, I don't think I'm going to get any discounts

Hooker virgins detected.

She'll want to count the money first, unless she knows you.

This man clearly knows how to treat his whores

you never know, you dont need to look like george clooney.
the discount thing wasnt the important part of my story.
what i really wanted to tell you is: be nice to her! you both know that its a buisness, but being nice to her doesnt hurt you.

Give oral to a whore.
Enjoy your cancer.

When she asks how you want to start or what your wanting, tell her to blind fold and surprise you. Tell her to be creative.

>pic related.

I'm going to get dressed to ger to her place now, thanks Sup Forumsros

>Go through my stuff and take all my money, that shit's hot

>Samefagging

>got any tips?

Provide plenty of foreplay and then after that focus exclusively on getting off. She will appreciate you more for putting yourself first.

>You will finish less than a minute
This is actually rare, lots of men are too nervous their first time and don't cum at all. Some can't even get an erection.

Finishing in under a minute is the least likely scenario, nothing more than a movie trope.

>Provide plenty of foreplay
I didn't realize you literally meant whore, forget this part of the message.

post pics

>implying she has to know

fuck her ass an film it

You are wasting your money just spend it on drugs they are just as expensive but a million times more fun

After. Always after. Show up front, leave the cash on the table after.

It's been 40 minutes, OP is already nutting in that pussy.

I'm waiting here, in case he comes back and all.

can confirm this. Many prostitutes won't even kiss you or let you touch their breasts and I personally can't get it up if they don't. I always make sure the women I visit now do both.

can't touch their breasts? damn, you've went to some shitty prostitutes.

and yeah, you might not even cum becaues of the nerves, I had that myself instead of the whole jizzing after 1 minute nonsense.

Well guys it's been 48 minutes! He should just about have his cock in her by now. So in about 30 seconds he should be back on here to tell us how it went.