>later they kissed
>okokok.jpg
>all go sleep
>still drinking with a mate
>Sister came to us lets call her „Sarah“
> Sarah told us that this guy she kissed was her best friends last boyfriend
>It was a big mistake for her
>But she liked him and it was the first kiss for her
> My mate went away and I talked very much with her about everything.
> Sleeped with Sarah in her bed ,nothing more
> Next day the guy she kissed went to a complete asshole and made her very sad
>We wrote over the mobile very much but never meet
>going on like this for a half year
>best friends but never see because she said that im a friend of her brother
>I got a girlfriend
>On a birthday I met Sarah again and my grilfriend was jealous
>She forced me more or less to cut the contact
>Ok time passed
>broke up with my girlfriend because I really liked Sarah and want to write with her
>After I Apologized to her it was like before I got a girlfriend
>One on another day she blocked me without saying something
>Worst time of my life
>I wrote her one mounth ago.
>she said that she blocked me because of her own Problems
> ok.
>We meet finaly this weekend us
>After we meet she dont really reply anymore
>now I sit here and think what i have done wrong
>Miss my old girlfriend but now she have a another guy….

I hope the idiot who wrote this killed himself immediately after posting, because all that shit is impossible

For what it's worth I think you were right to choose the girl you'd been friends with for ages over the cunt who tried to separate the two of you.

You made a good choice there bro, it just happened to come with shitty consequences. I hope you find someone else out there.

These are all shit post some good shit

Dude.
thx.

I feel ya, Giacobro. I feel ya.

>mfw the happy face was taken away and now I can't get the Apathy shield back

Fuck it I'll just dump the rest of my folder

>mfw this describes my behaviour so accurately that its actually disturbing

>when you see it

I can imagine some ex-cock carousel slut or alpha widow thinking like that when she lies next to her beta buck.

It hurts

This one actually cheers me up a bit because I'm so glad I'm not this poor user.

This hit me hard,
I care more about dogs and animals and seeing them suffer. Idfc when a person gets hurt or something happens to them.

wow...

Last but not least, the one that personally hurts the most. Goodnight lurkers, hope I made you feel a little bit.

actually not

no I am high and getting drunk fuck off...

Fuck that hit

This is just cancer tbh.

say somethings wrong you pussy, nobody is a mind reader

I just got put on the self harm watch at my school, they're also doing a risk assesment on me to stop me from jumping over the balcony as well as they were thinking about not letting me back in the school until I get better but I'm not getting better, only worse so there's no point

This really hits home...
Best part of the relationship...

This is a feels thread user

I am pretty sure she is dead inside and feels nothing

This happened today because I had to do sport but my chest looks like a chopping board or like I fucked a blender, someone saw it and reported me

hey guys, just here to say I finally talked to the girl and I'm so glad I did thanks again for your advices. I feel so much better.

K E E P
D R E A M I N G

There is a way out for all of us

If anyone wants advice on the topic of self-doubt, abysmal self-confidence and social anxiety, I`ll try my best.

I got MDD, that's what's wrong with me, yes a physiatrist told me that, after I got forced to go there a few weeks ago

pretty sure she can feel the dick inside

being in a relationship != being free of insecurity about personality

Timing is everything. It may be right again someday. But good for getting rid of the old girlfriend. Anyone trying to separate you from your friends is not a keeper.

>!=
defuck is that

same as
fucking normie

not equal to

>
and defuck is that?

I have empathy for the mentally ill, and also cartoon characters

mentally ill cartoon characters

feels x1000

ty

35USD for 45 minutes is a good wage.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VSheHaic7k&index=4&list=PLAfu_hnO8PhD0DBcxNfQzlC-6R_b6aL0J
holly shit i miss this game so fucking much

I'll give it a shot
I'm a useless cunt who'll never be able to get a job or do anything useful to the country besides from kill myself and get it all over with. I'm a fuck up in every aspect of life and it's not even my fault, I've got so many health problems/mental disabilities/learning problems and a physical disability. I never talk to anyone and there's no point even if I did, no one wants to talk to some severely depressed dude with many health problems (you can't tellthat I do by looking at me). Should I just kill myself already?

My sides

Coding language that means "does not equal"

this is actually me right now

That's fucking retarded

I`d say no, not yet.
The first thing to realize is that in order to get out of there you have want it yourself. Do you?
Secondly, it is a step by step process. At least for me it was. Took me over 2 years now to get to where I am. From similar circumstances but not as bad.

Sauce?

ty based user

I forgot to mention, I live in some shit hole town and nothing good has ever happened to me, dad died when I was 11 monthes old, then my mam got remarried to some dude who used to abuse me until I was 4 years old when the social services took me away to live with my grandparents. A couple years after living with them I was molested in the woods and again after another year, I had severe depression back then too and taught myself how to tie a noose, when I was about to use it some cunt from school came over to play or something and cut the rope, wish he didn't. I could go on for longer and talk about when I jumped off a bridge a couple years ago and a few more things but I can't be arsed

I am too dumb. What is it?

Alright okay. That goes beyond anything I can help with. Way beyond self-doubt and stuff.
All I can say is get professional help. Medication can do wonders.

i've seen your shit post on 9gag i don't need to see it here too. just get over it she doesn't wanna suck your dick you're ugly.

fuck this made me cry so hard

They won't give me any meds and the therapy doesn't help, I'm just so tired of living, I don't even know what it's like to be happy as I'm not sure that I've ever been it. I don't know what it's like to actually enjoy life or how others do it

Shouldn't you be at work sucking your chefs dick?

Could you at least answer me the question, is it even worth me living if there's nothing about life I enjoy or should I keep suffering just to keep others happy and for them to keep fucking me over? Because I don't think it is

yeah me too, i'm on my very first true relationship and I think i can be a very bit obsessive love her so much

so escape to your head.
write a scene that _would_ make you happy.
post it here.

I have no idea what could make me happy, I can't escape my head because of constant headaches, I'm on 575mg of painkillers right now and I still feel it, they go on for hours every day

Fall in love with a girl i am renting a flat her and 3 friends of mine, tell her that recenty she reject me i cant stand seeing her everyday when i think she never be mine i just want to cry i dont even step out of the room i cant do this anymore

Why won`t they? What country are you in?
I was severely depressed for years, self-harm, suicidal thoughts and behaviour. Completely unable to form relations with people or hold genuine conversations. Only bad shit happening to me. The more I struggled, the harder life seemed to try to hold me down.
Even therapy didn`t work.
Until I tried some anti-depressants and anti-schizophrenia (no fucking clue how to spell that shit in english and cba to look it up).
After 2 months that shit got me back on track.

sounds like a cluster headache. if you were here, i'd smoke you into a couchlock and play some fps with you.

Stay alive.