Wtf happened to you Sup Forums. you lost touch with your roots, letting this fascist garbage in here...

wtf happened to you Sup Forums. you lost touch with your roots, letting this fascist garbage in here. this was the board that brang us anonymous. we need to get these damn nazis off our board.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anonymous is faggot shit, gas yourself op

Newfags think Sup Forums is about edginess and contrarianism rather than libertarian values.

I blame the influx of trailer trash and phoneposters.

Don't forget the russians

>Instead of hiding posts and threads, I had decided to whine about it!

*australians

Sup Forums branged us tits.

>too fucking young and stupid to realize the irony

Nahh, user referred to blacks as bix noods back in the day. But at least they were smart enough to create a new racial slur instead of using an old mispronunciation of "Niger"

Back in the day we told ourselves it was all "for the lulz" but the hatred of the modern world has always been there

Sup Forums isn't "about" anything, dumbass. This board was created for weaboo bullshit, but since it got so far away from that, it's just a cesspool.

>the toddler who got here 2 years ago is trying to tell me anything

Nope, been here since 2005. This is an anime site that went off the rails.

There were "lulz" until people started taking this shit literally.

Oh yeah? I've been here since 1996.

We both know you're post-2010 trash.

>posted from his cellphone

"Nigger" is from "negro," not "Niger."

21 years on Sup Forums and still haven't left moms basement. congrats

this

Sup Forums is andf always has bbe anti-establishment. The establishment is now sjw leftist bullshit. What did you think would happen?

Based on what evidence? The fact that I can remember all the anime-related shit that used to be the bulk of what was posted here?

come on, OP, Sup Forums is 99% teenaged boys. i'm just surprised they hadn't formed their own fascist militia before this.

this

>inserting yourself into a conversation between two other men because daddy wasn't around to teach you how to act

Lol hitler is a posterboy for Sup Forums. Kill yourself only white people deserve to live.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, adjectives and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags, just doing what litttle I can for my country. Probably for the first time in my life. Ever.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

The fact that you were born after 1995, are a numale, and have no evidence to provide otherwise.

Respond again. Prove me right.

The underage fags started flooding the place. they sould all have gone to Sup Forums and stayed there instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, he's really interrupting a civilized conversation ON A FUCKING IMAGE BOARD! Topkek, m8!

Kek

I'm 30.

kek that picture

left=bunch of spaghetti-legged faggots who've never been in a fight except for the time the starbucks barista accidentally put whole milk in their soy latte.

>brang
Nobody cares to listen to your dumb ass being a nigger.
Especially on an an anonymous Appalachian bluegrass image board

>HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>he's become emotionally compromised because he didn't think it was that obvious to everyone his dad wasn't there for him
>he's not white enough to convey emphasis without caps lock
>inb4 nuh uh

>whiteknighting for other men because daddy wasn't around to teach you how to act

>Criticizes how others write.
>Not even using punctuation.

Yeah, OK.

>using proper punctuation and capitalization while greentexting
Go home, reddit.

Hey, question for everybody:

Why are there tons of threads every day about how "I'm such a manly-man alpha male!" Why do you feel the need to go on and on about that on an anonymous image board? Why are you trying to prove yourself to strangers on the Internet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

sounds like someone's feewings are getting miffed

Go home, Russian propaganda. Learn to English.

>doesn't realize that claiming projection is just the way intellectually insecure toddlers say "no u" on nu-Sup Forums

>1996
Go right ahead.
Tell us all about how you've been posting and lurking here since 7 years before this website was founded.
We'll wait.

Sounds like you just answered my question! Thanks!

>too stupid to get the implication
>too new to have grown out of image macros
You're dismissed.

KeK

Oh noes! He posted an image on an image board!

>I got caught being an idiot
>better say I was just pretending to be retarded

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

better show how tough i am on the internet because daddy wasnt there

>Oh noes!
Reddit stop. Posting reaction images and image macros is an anachronism now. Everyone who was here when this site was worth visiting grew out of it. It's 9gag/facebook tier now.

Is that what Russians think of America? That the American father is never around, and that shapes the average American psyche? Is that what they teach you to say at your propaganda school?

Lolerskates! No.

Reminder that Sup Forums is not your board
Reminder that Sup Forums is not about anything
Reminder that Sup Forums is not a political ideology
Reminder that Sup Forums is not suppose to be uniform or think similarly
Reminder that Sup Forums is random
Reminder that this is not your le secret club
Reminder that your ideology is dying
Reminder that you're a fag

>fags playing pile-on because daddy wasn't there to teach them that's gay and being gay is unacceptable
Post pictures of the single moms who raised you.

Mmmm... "your ideology is dying." That doesn't sound like Russian propaganda at all!

>reaction image
Post invalidated.

kys PLEASE!

"Amerika man is not of being stronk like Russky man! We are having of better father than weak-wristed Amerika man who cannot be staying of family!"

your right, all the anti-trump fascists need to go.

OP is a faggot, but i agree that Sup Forums has always been an anarchist board. this nazi crap is uncomfortable, they shat all over us like they shat on pepe and the whitehouse.

I didn't read you post. You need to post pictures of your used dishrag whore single mother like I (your superior in every way) just told you.

Republicans and neolibs own literally the entire government and MSM.

At what point do you people stop pretending to be Johnny Reb?

RWNJs are the entire establishment.

Three faggy responses in a row ... I wonder if it could be the work of a samefag ...

Russia man is beink superior to Amerika man! We are havink of bigger muscle and everythink else! SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY!

The doctor is in, spam of the furries. Been here since 06'..... too old to give a fuck anymore.

>I don't know what an Internet tough guy is, but let's throw it out there anyway!
You have to be 18 to post here kid.
Now run along.

wtf are you talking about. Sup Forums has always being fascist. the sjw cucks are the real cancer since like 2014-2015
go back to facebook kid

>...
>...
Learning disability detected.

As if having emotions are inherently bad.

Get back to work slave.

I could ask the same of you. Are you just the same Kremlin gremlin paid to call Americans faggots over and over again?

You've failed to do what you're told again, fuccboi. Again, didn't read you post because it's irrelevant.

Agreed.

Whether by bullet, rope, or fist, these cuckservatives need to be cleansed for the good of the country.

Respond you FAGGY. jOKE ARE AMERICANS!

>Sup Forums always being fascist.

Huh. That kind of looks like foreign grammar. Russian, maybe?

ARE GETTING MY ANGERS?

>trying this hard because you're honestly not even smart enough to be here

BUT PEOPLE AFTER ALL
START OUT AS BEING SMALL

DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD! OBEY RUSSKY STRONK MAN!

Yet again same levels of fagginess

see

But, dubs-O-truth....

>Ha ha ha! Amerika man is just being of faggot!

kek... shirley, you jest...

Comrade, RUSSIAN OVER 9000!

anonymus agenda was to make ppl weeb fgt trap cucks so they told everyone they was founded on Sup Forums, ppl found the idea so awesome that they got here and became xactly that.

snaxx would 0f sort em out

Reminder: This thread is about how stupid and childish conservatives are. It's being derailed because they can't stand being criticized.

I was here before Anonymous formed.

It used to be that Sup Forums was amoral and the things we said and did were an attempt to be funny. We prank called dead kid's parents, shut down children's games, and did a third thing. Not because it pissed people off, but because it was hilarious.

Then a new generation of people found Sup Forums through the increasing news reports. Suddenly people wanted to buy guy fawkes masks and hang out on wall street all day. There was a huge morality push full of newfaggots, and the old users either left or bided their time, losing their love of the lulz and becoming bitter.

When all the newfaggots decided tumblr was better for their cause, the old Sup Forums returned in force, but the years of moralfags had killed their love of laughter. Now all that's left is a toxic base community deprived of their one joy, the lulz, as they let you faggots post nothing but jacking off threads, whether thats to facebook or traps or milfs or furries.

The toxic Sup Forums you see now that humorlessly hates niggers and immigrants is a product of your own moral faggotry bullshit. If you'd just left us to make each other laugh you wouldn't have this problem you fucking nigger.

Don't forget,we're all russian too

The only difference between the stormfags and antifa is what armbands you shitheels wear. Both of you can fuck right the hell off.

all you new faggots playing old faggots need to fuck of to reddit. i got a test, if you don't know what this mean you have to go back.

Antifa are the most ignorant hypocrites. It's fucking mind-blowing.

>posting the gayest fucking meme

You're the only one who needs to fuck off here.

seemed like it started to decline as far as funny side splitting shit 2009ish...it's as if we all fed on each others twisted slant on the most fucked up stuff. I mean, there were times i choked laughing at stuf and it was daily

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

I just farted. Felt great.

i heard you liek mudkips..

well that's how the american gov. is designed to work. originally only wealthy landowners could vote. it was designed to keep the rich on the top from the very start.

so i herd you read ED?