This was too good let die. OP posted when there wasn't much activity and I know some people wanted it saved...

This was too good let die. OP posted when there wasn't much activity and I know some people wanted it saved. It's a lot of text to shift through so I'll just give the highlights. As far as I can tell a real raid never happened or they deleted everything.

tl;dr: Crazy bitch runs over dog. Doesn't have money to pay for treatment. Sign over dog for humane euthanasia. Gets mad when clinic actually euthanizes and recruits other crazy bitches to harass vet. Not enough people care so they try to get Sup Forums to harass clinic.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/723763787
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is how things she started.

Next post.

and the story continues

and the last one

Here's the whole thread for anyone who wanted the archive thebarchive.com/b/thread/723763787

I'll post some of the highlights:
After she's told to leave, she let's tells everyone she hopes their dog dies.

Repeatedly accuses Sup Forums of being employees of the clinic which is the only way someone could not agree with her.

Another tinfoil posts

Some other highlights I remember:
She complains about not being able to solve the capchas.

She rage quits like 8 time in the thread.

Sup Forumstries to save her from herself but then she points out that she has been playing 4 dimensional chess and Sup Forums is actually the one mated.

Forgot some gems:
- she invites us to the (second) candlight vigil for the dog.

-She starts to beg for a moderator to delete her posts which have personal information but then attacks us in the same or very next post.

She pretty much seemed to have nervous breakdown because we didn't agree with her.

Sucks there isn't more shit like this. Wasted opportunity.

#BoxerLivesMatter

shit man i hope your dog is at a better place without crazy bitches running him over

fuck i just realized that wasnt your dog but just a random one

>Ukrainian
>Cansino
you guys are kinda confused about sournames

this makes me question why those kinds of people have to roam earth

That's how she listed it on facebook. Holy shit, they are still going at it. It's hard/sad to believe this is real.

>wants to spread awaraness of a dog being run over
>goes to Sup Forums

Here's something I forgot about: it's almost like they built a cult around Leyla (the chick who hit the dog), but wouldn't pay to fix. She made a few posts like this

How she found her way here is fucking mystery. She thinks all the replies with green text are changing her original message and man, it was just fucked.