Rick And Morty

What your opinion on rick and morty?

Irregular, with really good episodes and bad ones. I'm not a big fan of the design, but still a pretty good show. I would say 8/10 maybe?

I give it 6 burps out of 9.5

I'll side with the critics on this one

Best anime sitcom by far

it's great. i love how committed it (usual) is to actually being a legit science fiction show and not just a joke generator

I like it overall. When it misses a joke IMO, they miss hard because Harmon forcing some jokes, but glad mostly he has a show with more creative control after what happened to Community.

Visually terrible, but otherwise just mediocre. I don't see the appeal.

bump

More like Reddit and Memey

Rick and (((Morty)))

>inb4 triggered right wingers who can't stand anything that doesn't parrot their meme ideology back to them

it's Sup Forumseddit as all hell and you should kill your damn self

reddit the cartoon

I like the TV episodes more than any other ones
Show's at its best when its being irreverent and moronic, it's at its worst when its trying to be 'deep' or emotional, like its trying to ape on Futurama or classic Simpsons
Thing is they always rush the impactful moments making them feel forced/rushed/tacked on
I'm here for man vs car and Werner Herzog talking about penises, not Elliott fucking Smith references

How is it like reddit you fucking faggot?

Season 1 was good but I felt that a lot of episodes in S2 were bland. There was even that episode where Jerry is in the hospital and he has to donate his penis to some alien and half the scenes were inter-dimensional TV filler.

man, you could have made a civilized post or just not taken the bait, but you just had to respond
what's wrong with you
you make people who enjoy this show look bad

I'M SO SORRY, FORGIVE ME PLEASE

ask yourself, reddit

reddit

It's alright. It feels like Rick tries too hard to be funny/edgy/whatever

Morty being a beta and flipping out over aliens never gets old

and now you are acting like a beta cuck

reddit

bump