They didn't choose the thug life: the thug life chose them

They didn't choose the thug life: the thug life chose them

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia-couple-confederate-flags-threats/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna need sauce

Nothing says "badass" like crying when the sentence is handed down.

White trash needs to be gassed.

uuuuggghhhhhh yesssss

Racists worst nightmare: forced to spend years in a cell with black people.

They didn't even do anything. They didn't hurt a single person out there. They were just acting out a little, and then a bunch of lying niggers exaggerated the account to include terrorist threats, which I honestly doubt really happened other than some name calling.

Ooppsie: white privilege fail.

Real victims here
This is the future of America
These are current year Juden
We need to hunt down these leftist fascists and end their Reich before it's too late for us all

They are Dindo Nuthins?!?!?!?

Anyone who says tough punishment is needed to deter crime is the kind of person who won't change unless they are punished harshly.
Rednecks and Republicans should have the death penalty for all their crimes.
How else will they learn?

white privilege dubs check

I'm a redneck and a republican. They should be hung on the courthouse square.

They need an appeal lawyer.

This is a clear case of an excessive sentence.

Story?

Shit like this makes me sick
I regret voting for Obama twice
This is what the results are of that mistake

Types
A dumb
Nigger

Except for real, lol. Honestly, 35 combined years? They didn't touch a single fucking hair out there. all it was, was a bunch of words, and those niggers blew it all out of proportion.

Honestly, a fucking outright rapist or even murderer would get less time. It's completely fucking absurd. By this logic, they could have mowed them all down and at least gave the court something to bitch about when handing out decades of prison.

Unjust as fuck.

the difference is that the group that kidnapped and tortured a disabled guy wont get 30 years will they!

>unironically posts this

Yeah, the oppression white people go thru is horrible. All those year enslaving blacks, having to breath that smoke when you lynch someone, hiding after you bomb a black church. It really sucks to be white.

Probably not. Are they from the same place?

exactly

Being white is the tops, my man.

Dubs of truth. A sentence that large for no bodily harm is civil injustice.

Except niggers deserved worse than that and got off WAY too easy.

>thinks being an illiterate nigger is acceptable

OH! I thought we were talking about black people..

Yeah - I voted for Trump, and white people are still going to prison. WTF?

probation and counseling, probably. The court system is so eager to try to make niggers look less subhuman by being light on their sentencing lately.

>continues to unironically post
Nigga...

so you are treating current day whites as if they were the people who were slave owners? fuck you and your sarcasm

Imagine Jewing this hard

Whiteboi's gonna get raped good

>playing the victim

Standard nigger tactics. Please die.

Day of the rope when?

You have never known a slave owner you delusional fucking nutcase.

The arrest and incarceration of Dindu Nuthins. Shameful. Where is the KKK when you need it?

and when was the last time any of that happened? not in our generations pal, maybe 100 years ago?

Sauce for you niggers. cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia-couple-confederate-flags-threats/index.html

Such a bullshit sentence for being a redneck. Fucking niggers.

Kek
So is this the "white privledge" you faggot ass niggers have been banging your drums about?

Are you just pretending, or are you really this retarded? I hope you're just pretending

You are literally delusional. You can go straight to hell you piece of trash.

Good thing you have a anonymous safe space to use those words, cause you'd get knocked right in the gabber irl mate.

The only good racist is a dead racist.

Fuck these cracker

Story?

woah woah... let me get this straight... these two people havnt actually physically harmed anyone? and they are getting 30+ years?

while the 4 who planned, kidnapped and tortured a disabled guy for days are still not even in trial yet??

It's amazing in America. If you're a nigger you get free rain to do whatever you want because you can use the race card.

Anyone remember the 4 niggers in Chicago who beat up that retard yelling 'fuck white people', and 'Fuck donald trump'. I do. They didn't plead guilty to any racial motivation.

No double standard here.

White people practically do something 10x less stressful. 'OH MR LAW MAN, DEM WHITE PPL AT IT AGAIN, DEY BEIN RACIST N SHIT'.

>35 Years combined

Sup Forums it's time to lynch some niggers amirite?

so?

>doesn't type "nigger" because he's actually a black person and doesn't belong on the internet in the first place

So for anyone who doesn't know what's going on.
These two, innocent, Confederate Patriots are going to jail for 35 years for waving the Confederate flag and guns at a little african boys birthday party and threatening him and his family while they were having the party outside

They literally did nothing wrong, now, they're going to jail for 35 years and for what? Standing up for what they believe in and waving a gun at a things birthday party?

They didnt even hurt anyone

Trouble is: they would have to pay for that kind of lawyering. That would mean no more wasting money on confederate flags and guns.

Who are this fuckers? explain to the non american please

careful white man.......soon posting anonymous threats against the black folk on the internet will get you 10-15

>free rain

Sums up the type of person we're dealing with here.

Ignorant and just plain stupid, but believes he's an underachiever who is being held back by minorities.

I'd love to see you all have an autistic meltdown with a shotgun pointed at your face. You probably have one just leaving your house to pick up some tendies from the local grocery store.

do we get to see the Chicago kidnappers next?
>spoiler
>dont hold your breath

What is it you white people say when a black man goes to jail? oh yeah:
DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!!!

$100 says some redneck takes them out within a week of whenever they're finally released anyways.

>Reason and Logic spurs violence

You're a nigger, so you're defective genetically. Your response is typical. Which is why you niggers will never amount to anything or ever have anything unless we give it to you or let you have it.

On video.....

They didn do nuffin

so? SO?! they need to be fast tracked straight to the fucking yard. while they are wasting time on these 2 who did nothing physical

Threatening children with a gun is a felony with a mandatory minimum of 10 years........wow people don't know shit about the law

How many years did the niggers get?

That's correct. It's incredibly unjust and politically charged as fuck.

What happened to Norton and Torres was a literal witchhunt with the newest class of witches.

Your right they collectively will get a mandatory 65 years for kidnapping.

exactly, fucking hypocrisy

They didn't do a fucking crime, you stupid nigger. If every one of you stupid chimps were held to the same standard, every one of you would be in prison right now just from the shit you do to each other.

KKK V2.0 when? people oughta eventually see they're being treated unfairly

>Confederate
>Patriots
Pick one.
Confederate supporter = Traitor to the United States of America.

The bait is dry

they didn't threaten anyone with a fucking gun, that's literal bullshit.

I'm actually white, am Aryan master-race (lols).

But seriously, the color of your skin means nothing. Only those that hate themselves and their own inability to do anything but a manual labor job are racist, as it's easy to be smug about being born simply white, as there is nothing else you can feel superior to others about.

But hey, you keep shouting the word nigger, eventually you'll get jacked in the jaw and be forced to go in for your once in a decade visit to the dentist.

Very true!

I mean, you didn't disagree with the statement. You're just using the nicely refined buzzwords 12 year old autists use on this site. No b8 here.

>better use examples

Well no shit you'd be scared too if a Nigger had a gun to your face, but it isn't racist if he is a blm supporter right? And was waving around a black panther flag

I know right? White people have it so bad: Donald Trump had to declare bankruptcy SIX TIMES.

Sure is hard out there for a white guy.

for real though......they goofed and need to serve time. and if they hurt one of those kids lock their asses away. However, without actually hurting anyone at all it seems kind of excessive. they are pieces of shit and should get time but that's a big chunk of a persons life for making verbal threats

they fucking better

>threatening to murder 8 year old children
>load their shotgun
>not a crime
are you a retard?

>>free rain to do whatever you want because you can use the race card.

60% of people imprisoned are colored folks.....race card must be broke.

That's false. Confederates today share more in common with the founding fathers than any of you liberal jew niggers

they only waved a flag and a gun at a kids birthday party. if you cant threaten people at a kids birthday party with a gun then wtf can you do?!
You're all being dumb as fuck.

Hey now, I have one on the hook : ^ ) dubs checked

plot twist: hes got priors and is crying for his children whose lives were ruined by a justice system that managed to do the incredible and be more retarded than him

You do know they are granted a lawyer by the state.

In other words, you are paying for it.

It has nothing to do with skin color you stupid fucking illiterate nigger. It's genetic down to the synthesis of protein and brain development in fetal niggers.

They are subhuman. That is a fact.

When will you niggers get over it? Slavery ended in America 152 years ago at the cost of 160,00 white lives. I hope Trump deports 30 million of you back to Africa, you sure aren't contributing, except to the murder rate.

I honestly just love how Sup Forums is always making fun of safe spaces, yet Sup Forums and anonymity is the definition of a safe space. I bet you all wear V masks when you go to meet-ups.

Anyways, this site is pretty dead, full of racists who secretly love cock, and those on the spectrum. Shame really.

Anywho, back off into the real world, where actions have consequences, and not everything is a circlejerk safe space created for dropouts.

oy vey

You're just making shit up like those niggers. They denied that, it was just their word versus a bunch of lying niggers is what it was.

Just a fucking witch hunt is what it is.

Whatever. I don't feel any kinship toward my race. My friends and my family are pretty much all I care about.

The world birth:death rate is currently 2.4:1 and that's not good. Humans are putting a terrible strain on the planet. There are many people who simply aren't pulling their weight. If you're an adult and you can't even piece together a way to get through life without committing a crime, then it's probably time for you to go.

That being said, blacks in the United States represent less than 15% of the population, but commit over 50% of the homicides. Prisons are literally overflowing with blacks that should be in the ground.

Barack Obama
no one can claim black oppression/white privilege in a society where a black man can become president

confederates = traitors and losers

>threaten kids with gun
>get more time than for killing kids with gun

They should have just shot up the place

colored folks commit over 50% of violent crimes, numb nuts.

>DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ga. - A young couple was sentenced to years in prison for their part in a racially charged crime at a black child's birthday party.

>Kayla Norton and Jose Torres, who have three children, were part of a larger group in July 2015 called Respect the Flag. Their convoy of trucks, flying the Confederate battle flag, pulled up to a birthday party for an 8-year-old black child, where they threatened the family and yelled racial slurs. At one point, Torres pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the family.

Yep that's where they fucked up.

Well, they should be able to play their race card and get out of it then.

I thought it is a common thing in US to carry waepons and to wave them to celebrate the freedom!

There is video and police statements to them waving guns at the party......Sorry Olive

Wasn't there video?