An armed society is a polite society
Post your guns
God Bless America

Sup

names ?

probably Mick & Ralph

HK master race

What gun is that? A glock?

Nice .45 auto. It doesn't say semi though.

Glocks are my favorite. They're like shotguns but they pack a hard punch. Shotguns are for close range.

>An armed society is a polite society
America isn't notably polite, whereas the nogunz Brits were famous for their manners, queuing, etc.

>Glocks are my favorite. They're like shotguns
>pistol
>like a shotgun
You don't frequent /k/, do you? And, if you don't, in your case I wouldn't

Nice, didn't know Ruger made a BP pistol

The joke
----------------
Your head

Girls with guns?

But america is an armed society. And that certainly isn't 'polite'

who doesn't like titties n gats

>getting this upset over a joke

Autism

>one click
>no words
>upset
>autism
You're fun. I like you

Project
Too busy to finish
I hate when work gets in the way of life.

Here's three of them. The Tokarev is a Norinco in 9mm, the Makarov is in .380, and the P38 is an all matching 1944 Spreewerk with no import marks.

Kek

So I assume you're going bird hunting and paper shooting with that gay shit? An O/U shotgun and a .22 cal target pistol?

Every Brit I know is a complete fucking faggot.
Your logic doesn't hold up.

walther P22

like them all man!

>An armed society is a polite society

But niggers are the least polite people on earth

You obviously associate with chavs.

Unfortunately, I have to concede a percentage of our youth has been influenced by American "culture"

It's got nothing to do with politeness. An armed society is a fearful one.

Irish fag with crippling laws and restrictions

Dead kids for daaaaaays

Toddlers killed 15 people last year with their parents guns

Gun owners are more likely to kill themselves than to ever use it "to protect mah family"

WOW faggo you really have no clue wtf your talking about.

Source? Material pulled out of your ass doesn't count.

Hk master race checking in Sup Forumsro.

Nice try ATF

For credibility's sake I'd leave out the break-barrel in future

>Engfag with three shotguns and an FAC

aww yeah, the infamous backwards bullet

I have to agree with him - it does look like a 12 ga O/U sporter and a .22LR target pistol

Nice p38, how much did you pay? I picked up a matching Mauser werke bring back for $450 last year.

Looking at an old HK4, has the boxes with the extra barrels and magazines. Think I'll pick it up, you ever looked into them?

I'd like to browse your special inventory

never thought about it but just looked them up, and my interest is piqued. What kind of prices are you seeing them go for?

Can a nongunfag get an explanation of a backwards bullet?

Here are mine I guess I have more than most people.

it's in the magazine backwards. It won't fire.

So a promotional art fuckup

at 2004 shotshow, the media group HK had produce their catalogue had pics on the cover with bullets in the magazine backwards. As soon as HK noticed they tried to destroy all they could find, some escaped shotshow and thus the backwards bullet and HK became legend

Out of curiosity have any of you guys got any advice for making the bolt action smoother on a little .22lr. It's so tight that it makes follow up shots difficult without spooking small game.

here is said catalogue

I wasn't aware that they even allowed autoloader 12ga in Ireland. What are the restrictions on those?

Pretty much. It's a pretty obvious fuck up to anyone who is into gunz. The people who did the artwork probably didn't know shit, or used some retarded stock photos.

I'm living up north at the moment where I got the license approved but I believe you cant have a tube which holds any more than 3 shells and slugs are banned. Ive only held my license for 2 months so dont take that as fact by any mesns

Wow, i could jack off to this