Do you need to prepare any sort of special ritual to truly enjoy a film...

Do you need to prepare any sort of special ritual to truly enjoy a film? I have my mom get me two of these babies at the store, one pepperoni and one 4-cheese, then I start the film as soon as the pepperoni one is sliced up and ready to eat. Later, approximately 20 minutes before the halfway point of the movie, I have my mom cook the 4-cheese one so that right at the halfway mark I can take a bathroom break and grab my second treat from downstairs. It really helps enhance the film-viewing experience, I recommend trying it.

that sounds like addictive behavior user.

I like to get on Sup Forums and distract myself from my living existence for 14 hours a day

>LIVING WITH YOUR MOM
>EATING A WHOLE FROZEN PIZZA IN A DAY
>EATING 2 WHOLE FROZEN PIZZAS IN 90 MINUTES
>NOT HAVING YOUR MOM BRING YOU HOTPOCKETS INSTEAD AND FEED THEM TO YOU ONE BY ONE LIKE AN CARGO SHORT CLAD EMPEROR EATING GRAPES

Tombstone pizzas are pretty small, dude.

I can eat one by myself and I'm not even a big guy.

>going to call you out for thinking those take 20 mins to cook
>Google cooking times so I don't look the fool
>they take 14-16 mins to cook
>suggestion of 5 mins to cool
>mfw

OP, you absolute madman. this is all true.

I used to eat a bologna sandwich when watching my shows, movies, or random streaming shit late at night. I subsequently gained 40 points.

YEAH BUT THEY'RE FULL OF GARBAGE

WHEN UR EATING PIZZA ITS COUNTED IN SLICES NOT PIES

I make my mom scratch me on my back while watching.

you want to crank up the oven as high as it'll go and cook it in 5 minutes. ignore the box, you want the cheese boiling.

I find cigarettes & black coffee help.

Acknowledged

You sound like a fat fucking loser.

Is your mom single? Post pics. If the tits are right, I'll be your stepfather.

since we're here, can any reccommend some god tier popcorn? the only reason i ever go to the theater to see a movie si to get a bucket of the super buttery, oily popcorn. whatts the closest store bought popcorn to that?

i usually have bag of microwaved popcorn when i watch a movie, but im a pretty strange guy lol

I am 6'6" and about 290 lbs. If I ate 2 Tombstones in about 90 minutes, I would fucking puke. Yes, one is a meal if you are hungry. Eating 2 in one movie is the actions of a fat fuck.

don't let it cool down either just stick in your mouth and enjoy

This is very dangerous, don't listen to him OP.

I give myself a handy before movies so I don't get distracted by the women in it and can focus on the plot without having to pause and fap at any sex scene.

Just plain? And why? Did you actually enjoy it or were you too depressed to care?