Guys i think i may have eithet fucked up hard. Or did the best decision of my life

Guys i think i may have eithet fucked up hard. Or did the best decision of my life.
So im a high school teacher from USA with a shit salary. I decide one day to look for places to teach that have better salaries. One catches my eye. Almost triple the salary i earn and no tax. Benefits, and really good school apparently. The only thing is, its in saudi arabia. Decide to accept cuz i fucking need money. Some time later, its time to head over to saudi arabia. They make me sign a contract beforehand. No big deal, "USA is not responsible for death, kidnapping, or any possible harm that could happen to you in saudi arabia" "i agree that i will have my passport taken as soon as i arrive and will not be able to come back to the US without my sponsors permission". Fuck me. Sign is anyways. 2 months later and im still here. A lot of good shit but a lot of cons too.

Pros: SALARY.
I get free fucking games from my private community. I got resident evil 7 without paying a penny.
Live in a beautiful compound.
Alcohol still present.
Free food.
Huge ass living space.

Cons: driving outside the compound is like driving in the middle of a tokyo drift movie.
Get harrased by the "redneck" saudis.
Some of the kids i teach are total shithead brats and i cant do anything because they are part of the royal family.
I dont fucking have my passport.
Its saudi fucking arabia.

Do i stay here forever or should i attempt an escape?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/saudi-diplomat-made-two-women-work-like-slaves-in-london-home-8936743.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck would you agree to give up your passport in Saudi Arabia? You're going to be enslaved or some shit, have fun.

Tell'em you need your passport to drive over to Bahrain for a couple days, party.

Also, what do you do for pussy?

>fat fuck

you're a moron if you signed something saying your sponsor gets your passport, but this is fake

if you were smart, you would've got a second passport and concealed that and only gave them the one passport
it's not illegal to have multiple passports, nor is it particularly expensive

The pay was extremely convincing. Also i know of people that went to saudi arabia and back without getting into much trouble. Some people even say its the best time they ever had. I dont fucking know. I just wanted the money.

I dont get pussy in the us. Doesnt even matter here

Sty while its good.
If it gets bad, talk to your sponsor about arranging an end of your contract.

It's basic stuff.

Saudi Arabia is a shithole filled with Zionist Islamists. They're the primary source of Islamic shame and savagery-- like how Israel is the primary source of Jewish shame and savagery. Saudi Arabia is a troll/puppet-state of Israel and the west. Saudia Arabia is a meme land of the bad sterotypes of islam whilst working for the Jews. Fuck em. I wouldn't go there for a million dollars. Good luck to you

For working, there is nothing wrong with it unless you have a wife, expat women there suffer mostly from boredom.

I've heard about nurses who have gone to Gulf states to work but not teachers. I haven't heard about surrendering your passport, either.

I would never do it, no matter how much they offered me.

sounds good to me. maybe you would find a hijab bitch you can dominate.

go to the US embassy or consulate and explain the situation and they'll help you out
that's what they're there for

you gave up your passport?

get yourself to the consulate and talk to someone there about your options. Don't break any laws ffs. Especially booze. They'll fit you right up.

I would most likely get beheaded.

I've heard about it plenty but it tends to be Nepalese construction workers who then find themselves slaves. Gulf states have always loved slaves, Saudi Arabians even still keep them in London, which is nice.

standard.co.uk/news/world/saudi-diplomat-made-two-women-work-like-slaves-in-london-home-8936743.html

That depends on your physical capability and will for adventure, If you think you can make it to the nearest US embassy fucking go for it, but wait till the right time, plan things right, at night would be best cause you can bomb it through the desert. Go to a city far enough away so they won't know where you are for a while and it will give a head start.

Good luck with the great escape !!!

Ill go and see what they can help me figure out. Nontheless i just want to survive for the two years my contract lasts for to get the pay and leave to go back to the US.

Do this:
And stop being a drama queen

Then why the fuck are you even posting this bread?

Yeah your probably right. This place doesnt seem bad. I just wanna stick around for my two year contract to get the most i can.

inb4 naive burger pisses off the wrong saudi and winds up getting the soles of his feet whipped, in a saudi prison for any crime his handlers want to drop on his head.

you're out of your element donny

He's fucking stupid. He allegedly went to Saudi Arabia, he's a fucking idiot

continue for a couple years, say you want to visit your family

If you're an unskilled laborer from a developing nation you're pretty much going to be a slave. Medical professionals who go over there are expected to work long hours and spend their off time in their compounds but at least they make a ton of tax-free income and 3 months or so of paid vacation.

>say you want to visit your family
why waste time, just say you wanna look suspicious and wanna get your hands chopped off. save the time

then bail. no fun if you cant fuck em.
don't the US have an embassy?

If you're planning to go to the KSA for the purpose of getting laid, you're going to have a bad time. Better to just fly to southeast Asia on holidays.

I'm going to go there and sell cars for two years . I should make $3 million in the time I'm there.