Cuckold thread, post pics, stories, if anyone i can post my gf nudes

cuckold thread, post pics, stories, if anyone i can post my gf nudes

I love cleaning up my gf's creampied pussy

OP post one and I´ll post one

Oh well. your loss

My gf. Loved being stretched out, chocked, slapped, and spankes

I love it when my gf gives me a creamy present

i like when cuckoldress is preparing for her date.

MOAR

I love when she wears this g string

Pussy?

Trap city bitch. Trap Trap city

Giving it a go (Part One)
>Back a while ago, me and the girlfriend were into swinging.
>She was a dark haired milf with a nice ass and a set of plastic DD’s
>We would often meet couples at parties or through online dating sites.
>We met this particular couple, an older gentleman and his dorky redhead wife.
>We hit it off with them immediately. We went out and played pool and it went straight to teasing.
>We played couples. Him and my gf, and me and his wife were the teams.
>When the others were shooting me and his wife were feeling each other up and making out.
>We got noticed by management and were asked to calm it down.
>We ended back up at their place. We were all cuddling and fooling around.
>My gf was an excellent blowjob artist and was sucking him off to completion.
>We had agreed the night would be a soft swap occasion since we were all new to each other.
>Of course the alcohol hit about 10 pm and my gf was passed out saited.
>His wife was still getting teased by me. We were almost naked and I was rubbing my cock on the front of her panties.
>It didn’t take long before I was rubbing her naked. My cock running up and down her clit and she was moaning.
>Her husband woke up and saw what was happening. She was on the recliner and I was on top rubbing our parts together.
>He walked behind the recliner for a better look. He got pretty worked up watching he wife get off on my cock.
>Understand I had not even penetrated her yet. Then he started whispering in her ear.
>He was egging her on to let me put it inside her. This just got her hotter but she kept saying no.
>The only made my resolve more intense. I rubbed her slowly and teased her. She had already cum several times from the teasing but it wasn’t the big one yet.
>I teased and teased. I would get her close and then back off. He husband was more insistent than ever.
>He wanted to see her take my cock. She was going insane with all the teasing.
>She looked me dead in the eye and said fuck me.

Looks like she was already stretched out by the food.

Giving it a go (Part Two)
>I reached down and positioned my cock at her slick hole.
>I didn’t just shove it in. I was going to milk this for all it was worth.
>I pushed the head in and then pulled it slowly out. Her hip began to rock. She was literally begging for it.
>I pushed in a little further. Her husband was salivating at the sight telling her how hot it was.
>I receded and then pushed in a little further. She wouldn’t have any of it. She grabbed my hips and pulled me in all the way.
>She let out a gasp as I filled her that still gets me hard thinking about it.
>It was on then. I began to slam into her deep. With all the teasing it was hard not to cum but for some reason I restrained myself.
>Her hands moved up my sides and I began to feel her nails digging into my skin.
>I sped up slightly and she responded. Her husband was full on cheering us.
>It was all it took her for her to reach the final plateau. She screamed out and buried her face in my chest.
>Her nails dug into my side and pulled forward. If not for the pain I would have came with her.
>Once she started to release I pumped her full of my seed.
>Her husband was so worked up at that point. His cock was standing straight up.
>I kissed his wife deeply and helped her to their bedroom.
>I had not left the room before he mounted her, shoving his cock into the mix of my seed and his wife’s juices.
>I went to the couch were my sleepy gf was. Rubbed my cock on her ass and she gave me an encouraging push back from her butt.
>She reached around and felt my slick cock and she knew instantly what she missed.
>She got off the couch and on her knees and cleaned my cock till it got hard again.
>We started fucking just as the other couple came back in the room.
>They watched us fuck and fingered each other to bliss.
>We ended up spending the night. The girls treated both of us to double blowjobs for breakfast.

I miss that crazy gf.

None on my phone:/

Update on the status.

My crazy gf got religion. Stopped swinging. Really sad because she could suck a cock.

The husband never got more than a blowjob from the gf.

The husband and wife split up.

He went out and found some strange which I never understood because they were swingers.

I wish I would have know when they split up because I would have fucked that redhead silly every night.

I found out a year later when he e-mailed me.

all good things come to an end.

OC, Any interest?

Yes

Dont stop

This

Nice

Ever share her in real life?

Hell yes

Not yet but we talk about. Almost her to hook up with someone but he ended up flaking.

You should do it