Can we talk about black holes?

Can we talk about black holes?

wrong thread

sure lets do that

So on lay man's terms, a black hole is a massive star with lots of mass and gravity which does not allow even light to escape it.

Do you believe our universe is inside of a black hole? Which is why we can't observe past the observerable universe, because no light is passing the event horizon of the black hole we are inside/

Can't tell if retarded or trying too hard

Give me a reason why it's not plausible.

No. Black holes occur if an object overcomes its Event horizon. The event horizon is the point from which on no force is strong enough to hinder gravity from doing its job.

1st part: yes
2nd: no

The blackhole that birthed our universe is probably long been dissipated due to Hawking Radiation. The Big Bang was the result of a singularity reaching max entropy and blowing a hole in the space time continuum. We just happen to live in a universe that has enough matter:anti-matter ratio to keep us stable.

Underrated

Why can we not see past the observable universe? Not trying to dispute you I am just genuinely curious and can't find information in a form I understand.

>Which is why we can't observe past the observerable universe
thats because our observation tools cant reach the end of the universe

also a blackhole is mass but as far as we know the "end of the universe" is quite the opposite

Your mom's anus, after a visit from Tyrone.

Because the universe is expanding at a rate faster than the speed of light.
So the universe is stretching faster than the lightrays travels allowing us to see,

The speed the universe is expanding > the speed of light.

There is light from the unobservable universe traveling toward us, but the universe is expanding faster than it can travel, so it will never reach us.

We don't receive light, we don't receive information.

This creates a boundary with which we'll never be able to observe.

I actually do believe in the multiverse theory, as in our universe is one of many out there.

Black holes could be links between universes due to their immense gravity, Like threads on a sheet of cloth. They could be gateways to other universes but if there are really an infinite number of universes, there might be some universes that might not be able to support any life at all, going through a black hole and ending up in an universe where you can't physically exist or unable to, you'd be dead before you realize it.

Then again you could end up in an universe where you don't exist cause your parents never met.

Black holes are better used as time travel machines, just get near one long enough and you might have traveled for centuries, millennia or eons into the future.

Because we don't have the technology to see that far?

Imagine looking through a telescope at a far away island. You couldn't tell if there were people on that island from your ship that far away, let alone if those people were made up of infrared light.

But I thought the law stated nothing surpass or match the speed of light?

Well it's not a thing really. It's spacetime.

So do scientist believe we will absolutely never find out what's beyond the observable universe? Or are there theories on what we can do to see past it?

We cannot see past the observable universe because the true size of the universe is over 15 billion light years in size (rounded the age of the universe to 15 billion). That is why we can only see the observable universe.

We will never see past the observable universe because the observable universe is the only universe we can see you dumb fuck.

So you believe if you ended up in a Universe where your parents never met you yourself would physically cease to exist? That's something that's hard for me to understand.

But if we can't see it due to our technology what if we acquired more advanced technology?

Still, there must be something creating all that gravity, mass compacted so tight that it pushes atoms closely and tightly together.

I know objects that come close enough to black holes create friction and thus light around the edge of the black hole. The singularity itself does not let any light escape.

i am a blakc hole ama
is op gay
yes
necks kwestin

Essentially what I believe. But to elaborate, some black holes could just link up parts of our own universe if gravitational forces were weak enough and the hole was wide enough. But some of the smaller and more dense black holes could lead to another universe (probably less stable than our own because we live in true-vaccum) but these smaller ones act as firewalls because the structure of the blackhole would spagettify anything that went into it immediately.

Nope, physically you'd exist cause you hauled your mass and survived the trip to another universe. You'd be ok but if the multiverse theory is correct, in a particular universe you just never existed.

Nothing's impossible but such a technology would have to have the ability to slow the expansion of the universe itself which would likely involve having to fuck with spacetime. Like, redefining what distance even is for a piece of space. That's some scifi shit.

The "more advanced technology" to which you refer would rely on breaking the known rules of physics. We'd need to FTL a telescope really far away from where we are, then FTL its information back to us.

Because we are limitted due to the speed of light.

If it was a parallel dimension, he himself could exist even if his parallel dimension parents didn't meet because his past exists on a different spacetime.

Would it necessarily have to have the ability slow down the expansion of the universe? What if it was able to read data faster than the expansion, which I guess would be faster than light, so impossible I'm guessing.

Does anyone know any books on the multiple dimensions of reality? What are there 10 or 11 now?

The problem with using black holes is the impossible task to keep a ship or even yourself from coming apart while approaching said black hole.

I imagine that if such a machine was possible to be built, it would have to travel very close to the speed of light as to prevent any "pulling" from the black hole.

Also, the black hole would have to be sterile, meaning no more debris are encountered near the black hole as to prevent collisions win matter circling the singularity.

No matter can travel faster than the speed of light through space-time, however the actual space-time can expand faster - it's not really 'moving' faster than light, it's expanding (presumably in some higher dimension where other laws of physics are present).

Lmao

What if the universe is just similar to human cell and we are just a tiny part of a body

>nothing is impossible

We'll be able to see past the observable universe when someone from that region sends data to us.

Exactly, it's not really 'you', it's someone else who has your genes and looks.

It's possible, when I was a kid I wondered if cells were their own little "worlds" back then I didn't understand much of anything but he idea was there. What if we are a part of an aluminum atom, which composes a bigger part like a can.

What if we are part of a soda can on the side of the road that someone threw out as garbage?

Check out the works of Carlos Casteneda and his apprenticeship with a Yaqui Indian called Don Juan. He references various stages of reality and perception.

sure

It's not the ability to read data but receive it. Imagine a copper wire with electricity running through it to your house. But something is stretching the wire faster than the electricity can travel. You will never receive the signal no matter how fast you can process it.

How could they send it to us though, physically?

All we have to do is create a fucking wormhole from Earth to the edge of the observable universe at the point in time and BAM nigga.