diddy kong sanchez

RDA does not sucks

SCHAUB BLESS

>5:35
>coral springs
guys rich is coming after the schaub posters

youtube.com/watch?v=fAlEi87RkgA

How was the conor press call from the other day

So this guarantees that Tony gets the next title shot right?

twitter.com/GHurricane/status/795139929986789376

No, the title shot is now reserved for jewgold fights, just like middle weight

He'll fight the winner of Johnson vs Khabib

1. what went wrong
2. could he have beaten conor

twitter.com/GroovyLando/status/795136373275688961

>Conor wins the LW belt
>Makes history as the first ever two-weight world champion
>AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
>Rogan passes him the mic
>"I'm fookin' outta da game, Joe. Thanks for da cheese, UFC. My name will reign foreva.

>Oh, and Dee is pregnant. Good night to all, i am forever blessed"

based

Getting eye poked
Yes

conor will pick whoever the FOOK he wants after next weekend

1.Eye poke + possibly USADAad
2.i think so yeah, wouldn't call goober out tho

twitter.com/lastcall155/status/795136913535475713

1. He left KINGS MMA
2. Yes and it would have been a massacre

Right now he would probably lose though due to questioning himself and fuck these stupid captchas

BOOOOOOOOO

Who /wonmoney/ here?

yeah im never backing the guy coming off a really unexpected loss who makes vague comments on twitter and drops camps

>betting on sports
Never in my life

>Conor holds up two divisions
>essentially kills them to the casuals because HURR DURR he never lost the belts
>UFC will allow this

not even the WWE is this good at promotional suicide and they employed Chris Benoit

That has to be a fucking joke.

>betting more than what you would win
Top kek

>tfw my handcrafted rare Goldie headlines a /heem/ thread

This is the proudest I'll be all year. I'm going to bed.

Show yourself Lando. I know you're here. It's obvious by how smug and memey you fight.

>yfw realising 205 embeddeds start soon

Tbh tony is lucky he didn't cross Danny in prison.

This is why Eddie needs to beat him, and not only that, but also embarrass him so he tucks his tail between his leg and goes on a 1 year hiatus like Ronda.

fight completely changed after the eye poke, prove me wrong ferguson fags

He looked very good against Eddie until he got caught, but something must have already been going on behind the scenes over there because it happened quickly after that loss. He still didn't look bad tonight, but didn't appear nearly as disciplined or aggressive which were his staples with Cordeiro.

It will kill the divisions, but only to the casuals who just tune in for Conor anyway. The UFC knows that the people who watched RDA/Alvarez on Fight Pass will stick around regardless, so ultimately it doesn't hurt the division that much.
Besides, casuals forget easily too

What do you expect with a 3 heavy favourite parlay

This fox having champion analysts commercial was pretty cool...until they showed dc's paper champ, Uncle Tom ass

rda had some of his best moments after the eye poke though so how bad could it have been?

was it in the 1st or second round?

I was really impressed with fergusons pace tonight, he really knows how to pace himself.

somewhat but not completely. rda's best moments were in the second half of round 3

Nick is so f hot

The 2nd.

>dissing based DC
pls go bones

He is always like that. Never gasses out never takes a back step.

Have you every bought a game or watched a movie due to seeing it advertised in the UFC?
How about Bud Lite or Burger King or whatever?

Oh, Ferguson was winning the 2nd from the jump, once he started pumping the jab and finding a home for the straight right, he had RDA backing up and feeling uncomfortable

Nick has a weird smile.

>Getting eye poked
lmao
>Yes

Nope

butthurt reddit tony haters btfo

Wasn't just the eyepoke. Why is nobody mentioned those two hard shots that opened the second round? Cut RDA open and his range became a factor.I do think RDA could've won the 4th or 5th without the poke though.

Thats true, ive just never seen him in a 5 round fight before so i thought he wouldve faded in the later rounds especially since its in mexico city

Love this guy.

He got his momentum back on the 2nd, no? And subsequently lost it.

Nick is without a doubt the gayest guy in the closet.

>Mfw /r/heem thought Tony Ferguson was a meme fighter

Explain yourself reddit

The way they have handled the FW division has been absolutely terrible with nuking Aldo publicly and allowing Conor to completely avoid the division.

>supporting turd ferguson
Casual or bandwagoner?

tony vs khabib below sea level

That is literally how my autistic cousin smiles for photographs. Just conveys uneasiness.

tony would hand his ass to him

1 week from now I will be euphoric from seeing Conor's busted up red face after Eddie drags him into deep waters.

>Tfw

It's been fun running the picks tonight. I made a couple mistakes, but I'll try to do better next time. Have a good night heem.

1. what do you mean? tony is a better fighter and would win 9/10 times. doesnt matter where rda trains, kings mma is a meme.
2. yes..

Dont judge me lad but i once bought a UFC hotdog brander.

Fucking thing doesnt even work

tbqhfam fit sounded like rda's corner had no strategic advice to offer

Yeah, I agree
Conor might even retire soon which will only boost the claims of ETERNAL GOAT, HE KILT THE FW DIVISION but like I said mane, the casuals were only tuned in for him anyway. The other fans will be watching whether Conor is there or not, maybe not with the same vested interest, but yeah, they're making big money

Thanks pick guy. Good night.

>would win 9/10 times
>fight was a 48-47 decision

Clueless

>No comment ;)

What exactly did Francis "The Predator" Ngannou mean by this?

Anyone feel that if Conor wins he'll 100% retire in his post-fight speech then hold out for the money fight with Floyd some time next year?

Tony is an awful matchup for him. Long and tall fighter who's dangerous off of his back and in scrambles. Johnson fight should clue us in more.

sweet dreams faggot

He probably tongueprobed their fartshafts

He fucked them.

Also is the post fight conference happeni yet?

He's confirmed to temporarily retire. He'll come back to amazing hype in MMA card stacked beyond belief at some point. No way he ever fights Mayweather. Not under Zuffa contract.

Heemstreamer here, heemstream is still heem'ing the stream with the super, spicy rare heems.

Nah, he's said it's all he knows how to do, he won't be around when he's 35 but he's said he wants do defend the belts

they might actually make ferguson fight Kahbib as well

Floyd is going to rematch Manny, not fight Conor.

what's the line on RDA committing sudoku

>hurt foot
>lose out on what would be an unprecedented payday for you
>defend your title on a fox card
>lose it on a fight night
>lose a contender spot on next fight night

What do you think her speciality is?

He's still a great fighter. No one stays on top at LW very long, at best you get two title defenses then the next top guy comes in and boots you off the top. It's the most shark infested division.

Who got the bonuses?

>Zuffa
lol what's that

I fucking told all of you moths ago that Ferguson would be champ one day

Alright so how was the card guise

>hating tony

>2nd most strikes in LW bout
>in mexico city

tony MADMAN ferguson

5/10

Post slip

I dont bet money, I'm poor

Sea uneyepoked LvL RDA wud of won

FOTN: Ferg/RDA
POTN: De Andrade and Bravo

IMO

Completely average card, with a fairly spicy main event

Alright niggers, I need some online betting tips. I'm familiar with spreads, O/U's, and the other basics as I'm in a few different parlay money pools at work, but I want to start placing bets online. What's some good pointers and places to start without going into /bet/ unless I have to.

Sea Level Cain woulda beat Werdum

>I want to start placing bets online

Don't start

>Don't start

I like the advice with no backing information

>khabab fan detected
he'll embarrass him to by the way