Russians fuck Asian girls

I am Russian (visiting Central Europe atm) and wonder why East Asian girls love us so much. I know one guy who fucked different Japanese girl every day when he was there. Heard similar stories about Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism

I SUMMON THE AMWF POSTER!

Because all Asian women love white men, and, contrary to scientific fact, Slavs are indeed white.

1. "That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2. "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

You normalfags need to stop coming to Sup Forums.
Fuck off with this cancerous IRL shit.

here comes butthurt azn boi
deal with it
East Asian girls, South-East Asian girls they all love white cock

I'm not Eastern European by my gf is from China

wtf i hate leaf now

That's because you are white.

because they all are really whores

slavic leaf kek!

Delet

She is really fucking ugly and a bitch to top it all off

No wonder she left here because no guy would want that

me in the back

>really fucking ugly
both of them are from your cunt, typical ugly leaves

>Update
Seriously why do Asians care about white features?
What do they see in our peoples features?
Shouldn't they be repulsed considering we look so different?

>Russian
asian girls dont like Ivan
they like western euros tho

>care about white features
we liek gaijin features... wait

that's what I should see, asians should be repulsed by my peoples features.

t. AM/WF spammer

FUCKING WHITE MAN REEEE

tfw you realize the asian is the eternal "socially stunted autistic nerd" archetype

Why were WM/AF fat "THEN"?

>who fucked different Japanese girl every day
Fuckin gross and degenerate.

she's pregnant, asian girls can't help getting whitepregnated

Well yeah no white guy would tolerate her shit I think, but same goes for Japanese guys. They find her attractive but once they behold her true personality it's splitsville very quickly.

Sharla is not ugly, fuck you.

Why are Women such vile creatures

Goddamn this image is actually a little depressing

I hate women, now. And men, too. Where is my rifle?

Can you own funs easily over there

I can own pussy easily over here, need a license for a gun, though, same with hunting and fishing, like in every civilized country

I dont understand this comic? Does the asian boy become a tranny and marry his dad?

Yeah, and also men can have children in the future

Whats the matter? Did someone ching in your chong, Chang?

Russia is in Asia

now we know how to summon him

Kek