Is it normal for a 100 lbs, 5 foot 4 man to have a 6 inch cock?

Is it normal for a 100 lbs, 5 foot 4 man to have a 6 inch cock?
I've never been one to really care about this stuff but being 19 now, in college and never having any relationships before this stuff is sort of nagging me in the back of my head.

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with that.

Im not expecting anything to be wrong

Bump

>5 foot 4
>man
no that is not normal

Youre 5'4 bro, you got bigger problems than your average cock. Your height will be more hell on you than your dick size

>100 lbs, 5 foot 4
Sounds like you were born to be a trap

There is nothing normal about a man being 5'4" or weighing 100 lbs

With an above average size dick?

>above average
Just because it looks bigger on a manlet doesn't make it above average.

For a manlet it is

Maybe this is the "feminine penis" we hear so much about.

OP: Here is me bowling

Nothin femine about them

It doesn't really matter because you're never getting laid at that height. The manlet thing gets overplayed, but god damn, at 5'4 you're even shorter than the average woman. You're like a girllet.

>5'4"
>man

TOP KEK

Dorothea
:3

I am truly sorry

sauce on pic`?

>5 foot 4
>man
Just stop, my sides.

You're 5'4 and only 100 pounds? Jesus.
I'm 5'4 and somewhere between 130-140 (not sure which.
My dick is 5.5 inches, so I'd say you're doing fine.

A lot of people are saying your height will be the bigger issue, and realistically it will be, but you still don't need to worry.
As I said here I'm 5'4, and I don't have any real trouble with girls. Have I been turned down for my height? Yes. Do I get shit for it? Yes. Has it stopped me from scoring, and getting girls? Not at all.

average sized penis on a very short man, nothing to see here move along.

Fucking this dude I'm 5'4 and 135 lbs and I got laid fucking plenty and still do.. I have a banging wife and a beautiful child. I'm 29 have a decent job and apartment.. my dick is 6.5 inches long my girth is like 1.5 inches tho...

Dude I get shit for my height but it doesn't matter and girls have turned me away, doesn't matter.. my life is awesome, it's all about confidence bro..

Here's my beautiful mug..

>my girth is like 1.5 inches
wtf?

Sorry I meant wide not girth..