Dindu Nuffin

Dindu Nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

kron4.com/2017/02/27/couple-sentenced-for-disrupting-birthday-party-with-confederate-flags/
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-get-prison-for-threatening-party-waving-confederate-flag/ar-AAnyTe5?OCID=ansmsnnews11
players.brightcove.net/b3b839ee-c893-4166-a18b-7e4c2a559fef
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they should have gotten like 1 year tops

>when they started to cry in court

They would have received max 1 month in any civilized country.

These Fucking faggots gave them 35 yrs

For THAT

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Story plox

the guy who pointed the gun at them should be punished a little.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

What is it you white folk keep saying?

DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME.

Here's a clue bright boy: there's no crying in prison.

story?

there is no story, this is bait.

>assault with a deadly weapon
>1 year
This cracker is delusional

please forgive me, pretty please

trumpanzees got drunk and rode to some black kids bday party waving the confederate flag and shotguns

now they're in jail for about a decade each

about time trump supporters got what was coming to them
enjoy your prison rape faggots

The headlines are misleading. She got 6 years and he got 13. Both will get out much earlier than that. Still way too long for the crime.

shot 150 rounds at a black track team and missed

Apparently they were waving confederate flags around and uttering threats at birthday party where black folk were present.

There is a lot of crying in prison, actually

I won potato wedges

Are you crying? There's no crying in prison!

I love the copious salty tears of white racists

Right!?!?!?!? White people are so oppressed right now. God must fuckin' hate whites.

muh white privilege

>we wuz kangs!

>equal participants in a crime
>she gets less than half the time
How has nobody mentioned this yet?

but we're white

Trump please help

that FREEDOM of expression
>murica

Fuck these two, but 35 years? They're being made examples of and it's bullshit. Racists are fucking retarded, but you should have the right to be one if you want to.

he had the gun, she didn't

Do you think they were crying openly like that so people would feel sorry for them?

Cause some (gullible) folks do feel sorry for the weepy bitches.

and I would like to see those who look out for: "not my president" they will remove their citizenship and will be labeled as ungrateful people. And asta expel them from the country!

for all you faggots who havent discovered this super advanced technology called "reverse image search"

kron4.com/2017/02/27/couple-sentenced-for-disrupting-birthday-party-with-confederate-flags/

shut up, Jamal

okay FBI

Right? WTF? Trump is president and white supremacists are still going to prison. That's why I voted for Trump: so only black people go to prison.

Rednecks rednecking, got arrested for once. White kids and welfare queens crying about it online.

meant to quote OP not u

They weren't equal participants. He took a shotgun out and aimed it at the party. She apparently was not armed.

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-get-prison-for-threatening-party-waving-confederate-flag/ar-AAnyTe5?OCID=ansmsnnews11

WE MASTER RACE N SHEEEIT

Snowflake

Pussy Generation

White people are so oppressed right now. You can't even walk into a church and shoot 9 unarmed black women any more.

why? we master race n shiet no?

why does this guy look like a baby

what a shame

What happened what did these people do??

Crime and punishment

Don't break the law if you don't want your life ruined.

Inbreeding

you sound like a real alpha risk taker

Drove around for two days shouting racial slurs and threats, as well as waving a shotgun at people, including children. They dindu nuffin' though, and it the notoriously ultra-liberal state of Georgia is just persecuting these young wippersnappers who at best are guilty of playing harmless pranks while not wearing their seat belts. Meanwhile their so-called 'victims' weren't even questioned about all the unsolved crimes in the state, which even if they didn't personally commit them all, they almost certainly know which homeboys did.

Justice served.

about half of them have fetal alcohol syndrome

I may be a snowflake, but at least I'm not a Trump-sucker!

Cuz, he is his own son

And it fucking sucks! What happened to the good ol' days?

Wow, can you faggots be any more obvious when race baiting? Do you still feel the crack of the whip on your back too? Both of you "left" and "right" morons need to be culled because you're a liability for the rest of us who want to have some semblance of peace and quiet.

They acted like niggers so I really don't see anyone claiming that they 'didnu nuffin'.

Sage. Russia, fuck off.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, inconsistent knowledge of our culture and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

See? That's what happens when you skip Bible School

Oh good. Send the white niggers to prison.

Real people don't act like that.

>Jose Torres
White?

watch your fucking mouth that guy is a hero. Finally a cop couldn't take all the bullshit police state any more and burned that bitch down.

WHAT DID DO??????

I AM NOT FROM AMERIFAG. EXPLAIN ME!

well we know who posted it now....

Don't put me in the screenshot pls

LMAO FUUCK YO ASS BITCH ASS CRACKA

RUN UP IN DA HOOD N GET YO ASS IN DA JAIL

GOOFY ASS CRACKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth.

apologize

Ay

whoop whoop

they just shouted some racial slurs on some black kids.

Put me in the screenshot you nigger

More like "Di'n't Du Anythang."

It's funny because they got charged by a white judge in the south and Trump is the president.

yes this is just crazy

I love the way people think rasism is white on black or black on white...

Meanwhile in SA...

blob:players.brightcove.net/b3b839ee-c893-4166-a18b-7e4c2a559fef

There are more then 10 million illegal immigrants in South Africa XD

lol so called white amerifats are mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. they are truly mongerl subhumans with a mixed genetic cesspool of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages

can we get a 10/10 nigger lynchers thread going?

Yeah!! Like when a cop can straight up shoot an unarmed black man in handcuffs and say he did it because he was scared for his life.

I like peas in my diet too.

Well looks like CTR handed the baton off

wtf

more crackas get lynched nowadays you dumb coonass lolz

ay