youtube.com/watch?v=q_OECnsi5yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5-oii48-o
youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ
youtu.be/DUb-Jg3Mjys
youtube.com/watch?v=6liIlIrQHDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provo_Canyon_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

One of their albums is really rather good 'The Great Milenko'. Some of their other albums are ok. There's a couple of the newer albums that aren't worth your time.

They teach you all about magnets n shit very philosophical

I stopped listening to them around 09. Pretty much all their shit after 04 isnt that good. The other bands under the psychopathic label though are worth listening to and arguably better. Shit like Twiztid is prime example. Theres just a ton of stuff to listen to if you like that type of music.

ICP fucking sucks donkey dick.

>talks about sucking
>posts Slipknot
ICP is ass, but Slipknot is just as bad on a different level.

if you're into fat fucks who down Faygo like it's their life source

If you're 12: yes
If you're older than 12: no fucking way.

no and everyone who do is retarded

slipknot has some good songs and then went to entire shit

icp never had a good song

Try static x instead

Slim Jim hair was rad.

I never listened to ICP
Link me their worst song

So literally any song?
youtube.com/watch?v=KR-wmxSL6Qo

As awful as their music is, I've heard they're actually pretty cool dudes in real life, and have given a lot back to their family and community.

yes, clearly

>filename

Mexicans loves them

kek

thats an intro though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ_e76mz6Q

Some folks like them, others don't.
Different strokes for different folks.

Also, even if someone likes their music it doesn't mean you will,your musical preferences are your own.

Listen to whatever makes you happy.

unless the regressive left says you cant then youre literally 10 hitlers for it

faggot

yes

Fun fact: I went to high school with one of their son. He was a junior when I was a freshman.

>water, fire, air, and dirt!
>Fucking magnets! How do they work?

youtube.com/watch?v=q_OECnsi5yQ

>Band
hahahaha

I want to punch the green haired guy so bad

>band

ICP is an awesome rap group to listen to.

The only reason why most people dislike them is because ICP had a fallout with the JEWISH controlled Disney label. Disney (Jews) dragged their name in the dirt in the 90s because of some bullshit between the two.

So everyone now is like "DURR HURRRR! THE JEWISH MEDIA TELLS US TO DISLIKE ICP!" so yeah, ask anyone WHY they dislike ICP. They wont have a reason, they're fucking sheep.

ICP is a self made group, without the help of the jewish controlled media.

ICP best track Halls of Illusions
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5-oii48-o

tried too hard to bait but i appreciate the effort

no its because they are fucking stupid and their fans are worse

No, its because the jewish media told you not to like it, and your friends dislike it for the same reason.

Really don't care though. I've been a hardcore fan all my life and I'm relatively successful in life.

Insane Clown Posse - Piggy Pie
youtube.com/watch?v=iZGKNlI8zRQ

ICP is shit. They literally think "God" called them to rap about banging bitches and killing dudes to spread his word. Also, the song Miracles is a great display of their single digit IQs. Juggalos/ettes are just painted white trash.

Yeah and your PhD in African American history sure set you apart from the rest of the mindless people in this country.

> I'm "relatively" "successful" in life.

Fix'd

Nice, when liberal faggots like you lose an argument you piss yourself and resort to spell checking.

I...Was there an insult in there? I'm an electrician, sure, but...How is a degree in anything besides gender studies an insult? Yeah!? Well, you go be rich!

Showed that faggot.

>>This is the fanbase, user.
>>I know, I'll throw random mashed words together and they'll cry. That's what ICP does and I love that shit!

COS IM A JUGGALO
SOLDIER
ALSO A WARRIOR

Yes, hate ICP.

Hate anything not made or invented by us.

ICP is a judeo-christian money making scam perpetrated by Disney.

Besides the obvious grab for cash as their lyrics constantly berate "richie bitches" for being born into wealth but they unironically charge 150~200 dollars for a shirt at Hot Topic.

Their lyrics have a constant theme of the afterlife, but given in a unique and "edgy" eastern package that is appealing to youth, while still maintaining an important amount of violence for young boys.

Even further their lyrics constantly imply this idea of family, sometimes in the especially non-nuclear definition, which is not only appealing to children in broken homes but on top of that the message of tolerance and acceptance.

They even have a song where the openly come out as "Christians" and ask their fans to "come with them".

it's literally a who's behind this post
|
|>
|

really though they teased being prophets for like 4 albums then said ITS ACTUALLY ALL GOD LOL when they had to finally come out with it

youtu.be/DUb-Jg3Mjys

forgot the song: Thy Unveiling where they openly admit to steering a narrative all the way to this song's conception

Bro. I love Eminem, Tech9, Twista, Prophets of the Pharoahs and many other ACTUAL, TALENTED rappers. You're barking up the wrong tree, here. You may not even be in the right city.

Degenerate. Reread my correction. Then exit the trailer park. Make your way to the most convenient exit from life. Thanks.

Disney had a BRIEF moment in the history of ICP.

ICP had 3+ albums out already before Disney contributed to ONE album, and that was the Great Melinko. After Disney cut them from their record label they had to redo a large chunk of that album.

Interesting fact, Alice Cooper was going to be on that album if everything ran smoothly.

Milenko is pretty good, so is Jeckyl and some of Bizaar.

That's it tho

Yeah. and people like Eminem and tech 9 got their shit from ICP.

ICP GREATLY influenced people like Eminem.

Then Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope took the reigns away from (((Disney))) and the money still flows.

Inner City Posse or Insane Clown Posse, the hands rub the same

Citations, motherfucker. And way to ignore Jedi Mind Tricks in there, who would stomp ICP and all Juggalos and Jegalettes with relative ease in an actual fight. Let me guess, Hopsin was inspired by ICP too? You're fucking retarded.

Their old music was good, its not meaningful, nor heartfelt, but, if youre into that kinda thing youll like them, i do, but Twiztid is better

>band

Since when is a gaggle of retards called a band?

Oh look! Not one mention of ICP. Funny, that.

I wish that casket had a bomb in it and exploded killing all of them. Such white trash

Lol no, you're an idiot.

Here you go.

Why would Eminem want ICP at his record release party? Its because he liked them, they influenced him.

The slim shady LP is another example. A lot of stuff that he raps about in that album sounds a lot like ICP, rapping about crazy/retarded shit.

Better as in how a solid shit is better than diarrhea

Some songs are good, like "hokus pokus" but most of them aren't worth anyones time

youtube.com/watch?v=6liIlIrQHDA

Thats why he's not on that list, Eminem got his feelings hurt when ICP didnt want to go to his record release party.

His idols turned him away, and he got MAAAAAAD.

How is that record an indicator of his INSPIRATION from ICP, exactly? You know, I bet most musicians invite people from their same genre/fanbase to do stuff. Doesn't mean they're besties. Beastie Boys was doing weird shit before either of them.

their first 2 albums were great, after that are 90% shit.

Their content doesnt appeal to me and they're below average at rapping and writing. I admire theis business sense though.

I went to school with a lot of juggalos, good people. But again, not my kind of rap.

Oh? You don't think so?

Then why did Eminem's tone change so drastically after starting with the Eminem show?

fucking magnets, how do the work?

Are magnets the most baffling mystery of our age?

Or you know it could just because they suck

>relatively successful in life
Let me guess: Waste & Disposal Technician

Because artists evolve over time and he grew more and more tired of the Hollywood scene. The Eminem Show exemplifies this.

Everything up to hell's pit is good after hell's pit they fell apart completely and never came back

It's music for semi-retarded people.

No, the jews that control his record label made him change.

Make sure you keep that tinfoil well stocked, man.

That and even their best stuff comes off as a poor man's Cypress Hill you are better off listening to Cypress Hill

Their second joker card albums are pretty good.

Some of their solo stuff is great too, like the Shining and Fuck the Fuck Off.

AND I DON'T WANNA TALK TO A SCIENTIST, ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS LYING AND GETTING ME PISSED

Bang pow boom is alright the mighty death pop only really is liked by fans and the new double release was terrible for the most part

Their older shit and actual "dark carnival clown" type shit like Great Milenko was their peak. Rhyming about shit like the 3 little pigs and boogey man was unique, funny and well produced. It wasn't the serious "niga on the streets" NWA style gangsta rap but it still worked.

Then you listen to "Homies" and it's just garbage.

Anyone here have to hide the fact that you're a hardcore fan of ICP (not necessarily a Juggalo)?

I'm tired of living in the closet just to listen to my fucking music.

Fucking FBI will put you on a no fly list and lock you away if you listen to it out loud or have their stickers on your car.

>rap
>worth listening to

pick one.

Just listen to Twiztid instead they actually have talent unlike ICP who have a few catchy songs

Try growing up a metalhead in the 80s to mid-90s. People assumed you worshiped the Devil, sacrificed stray cats and babies, and treated you as such.

Did the fbi put metllica tattoos on the books as gang signage and probable cause for search amd seizure?

You didn't? Poseur.....

No, but parents shipped their kids off to religious prison camps to be re-educated: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provo_Canyon_School

Then there's the West Memphis Three who spent quite a number of years in prison for murdering a little kid because they were deemed to be weirdo Satanists and therefore guilty.

ThIs Is

MoThEr FuCkIn

BLASPHEMY

this.

"I met Milenko, he gave me 3 wishes.
That night, I fucked 3 fat bitches"

Still one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

Riddlebox is god tier otherwise meh Twiztid is godly though