This picture makes me horny

This picture makes me horny.

Yeah me too and I have no idea why

She always looks like she just left a wedding reception and couldn't get someone to plow her.

Because she's practically in riding cock pose.

combine

all whores drop to their knees when in the presence of a black man

Tellyanne Tingtong

Alternative fucks were given

>something smells awfully fishy in here

one person commented

She's seems like she would do anything sexual for money or power.

>President Trump will sign an executive order Tuesday aimed at boosting his administration’s support for historically black colleges, as he seeks a closer relationship with the schools than former President Barack Obama had.
>The president is signing a measure that will move the government’s program for promoting historically black colleges and universities, called HBCUs, from the Education Department to direct oversight by the White House.
>A senior White House official said Mr. Trump wants to “make HBCUs a priority again.” One goal will be to promote the schools as “strategic partners” in the president’s plan to improve inner cities, the official said.
>The president held a meeting in the Oval Office Monday with representatives of more than 60 schools; they also met with Vice President Mike Pence and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.
>“You deserve far more credit than you get, and know that beginning today, this administration is committed to making sure that our historically black colleges and universities get the credit and the attention they deserve,” Mr. Pence told them. “Get ready for a great and energetic partnership in the days ahead.”

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I'm sure that's a result of Frederick Douglass getting noticed more and more

This is fucking retarded. Why the fuck is she with her feet on the couch?

well at least she new that when she is surrounded by men her place is on her knees.

Because she's white trash and doesn't know any better?

Hardly.
Troll harder.

I read the article and my opinion is that Trump wants to make all Obama's achievements seem smaller.

By moving the responsibility of HBCU under the direct view of the executive branch he is stabbing at Barrack who left them under the Department of Education.

Will it work?

No. They will still hate him and call him a racist.

But they will look more like fools by doing that.

Practicing for later under the president's desk.

So that the media would cover his meeting

Mature women are amazing

So he can grab her pussy easier

The only thing that bothers me about it is that I'm not sitting next to her on the couch massaging those feet.

Too bad she is ugly af

They gonna make her airtight

You don't need to see her face, when you're plowing her jiggling ass cheeks from behind

MOAR!

For real I think there is a 90% chance she has sat on Trumps lab, just in a joking way. 50/50 that she started grinding as a joke and laughed it off. 10% chance she grabbed his cock though his suit pants.

Nah. Kellyanne pulls Trump's taffy, I'm sure of it.

I think she's showing how comfortable she is in the Oval Office. Fucking arrogant wench. She's as goddamn stupid as a box of rocks.

You mad white bois?

context matters
fake news strike again

I very much want to grab her by her ears, pull her head in, and make her choke on my cock.

this is the most shameful thing i will ever fap to. god have mercy on my soul

Is that Bunk behind her?
Sheeeeeeeeeit...

I hate that batch. But I'd funk her in a heartbeat.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, inconsistent knowledge of our culture and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

Good to know you are into black guys and the crypt keeper

LOL new tablet. Autocorrect

>Professional photographer taking a photo of someone taking a photo with a smartphone
Context really matters to grasp the level of her stupidity on all levels.

I'm no secret agent, but I bet she was told to sit there like that to appease the crowded room.

It's subtle but totally planned. Kind of like when he had the meeting with Trudeau and had a bunch of sexy business women attending.

Yeah it's fuck up, right?

New Presidental Sex Scandal When?

>was better before you said this

So what you are saying to calm down niggers you must sacrifice a blonde white woman.

looks like pure dirt. I'd throw it into her

you all libtards are mad that the god emperor has such a beautiful milf and a bunch of slave dindus serving him

God i can only imagine the smell in that room...

Nobody needs to know about your fetish.

You'll get used to that fishy smell.