Will it be good

Will it be good

no

maybe

yes

can you repeat the question?

this malcolm in the middle joke isn't gonna work cuz you guys did it wrong.

get fucked OP lmao

First death in the trailer was retarded.

"This all looks familiar. We're going in circles!" Yeah, it sounds familiar too.

6/10.

yeah that kinda bugged me too

this wasn't my intention when i made the thread, the other faggots tried it. and failed.

Off course not

is there even one good modern remake? horror remake?

On the upside, it's gotta be better than Book of Shadows.

well this isn't a remake, i believe it's a sequel, in the trailer a dude talks about finding his lost sister, so, his sister being Heather from the first movie

Oh shit, is this being filmed in the same place? Because I live like 30 minutes from Burkittsville

>Tfw you realize Thomasin is the witch

Yeah, that's true. Not saying much though

Remake, reboot, same shit different name. I mean many or most of the sequels are reboots which in turn are pretty much remakes of the original.

And I honestly can't think of one that's even decent

John Carpenter's The Thing, David Cronenberg's The Fly, and I happened to love Brannaugh's Frankenstein but I know I'm in a small boat there.

I meant modern as I said in my first post.

coincidentally Carpente's The Thing is probably my favorite american horror film

this

I like you /tv

I don't know what counts as modern.

Also, I didn't see it, but I hear the Nightmare on Elm Street remake wasn't bad. Again, though, it could literally be molesting children and it would still be better than some of the sequels.

it will be bad

Well 2000's and up it pretty modern and it's also the age remakes

IMO Elm Street remake was horrible. Imagine Elm Street without good one-liners, memorable kills and a charisma free Freddy. That's the remake

The american The Ring could count though, at least that's what I've heard people say.

Good point, I'd forgotten the Ring counts.

I hear Woman in Black was good too.

>Woman in Black
I didn't even know that was a remake. Radcliffe is surprisingly good actor

can't be worst that the second movie

Looks like total shit, and this is from someone who actually loves the first film.

>Is it going to be good?
No.
>Is it going to be even sometimes scary?
No.
>Why?
Because Blair Witch Project was damn spooky and creepy, but this one is just retarded and lame. Even the trailer looks boring.

Adam Wingard is directing so it has a good chance of being solid. Guys at Bloody Disgusting lost their shit over this saying it will flat out scar non horror nerds.

It's going to be aliens, isn't it

> Bloodydisgusting

I dont know, it was pretty scary when the tents flew up and she snapped the twig figure so the person snapped then she was crawling through the mud and probably gets dragged back or has her leg caught then it just turns out its a root this film is going to be 10/10, woke af

this sucks familiar

I would have preferred it if it wasn't called Blair Witch and had remained The Woods. Adam Wingard is amazing

It'll be shit, let's be real. The only reason anyone is hyped up about it is because of the surprise secret reveal. If they had just said up front it was a new Blair Witch and that trailer came out, everyone would know it was going to be shit.

> Hasn't made a single good film
> Amazing

Yeah you'll probably love it!